Some things cannot be stopped.
这是你最爱的地方吗
This is your favorite spot?
最有意思的就是这符号♥
It's all about the sign.
看见那上面了吗
You see up there?
那是通往自♥由♥之路
That's the road to freedom, heh.
我妈以前说 趁早离开这镇子
My mama used to say, "Get out of this town as soon as you can.
找个容身之所前
Go find out how other people live
先去看看别人是怎么生活和思考的
and think before you find a place that's yours."
然后我说 妈
And I'd say, "Mom,
我一个九岁的孩子怎么做得来
I'm 9. How do I do that?"
小伊桑
Little Ethan.
所以她就把我带去图书馆了
So that's when she took me to the library.
然后呢 她说
And, um, she said:
伊桑 这是我的教堂
"Ethan, this is my church.
我的家人就在这里颂扬何为圣物
This is where my family goes to celebrate what's holy:
即人的思想
Ideas.
真是抱歉
Oh,sorry.
我可没想到这样
Don't know where that came from.
真希望我认识她
I wish I'd known her.
我们离开这里吧 走吧
Let's get out of here. Let's go.
-去哪儿 -哪儿都行
- Where? - Anywhere.
莉娜 多数人花一辈子
Lena, most people spend their entire lives...
去等待一个
...waiting for a moment
可以改变一切的时机
that's gonna change everything.
但没有人等到过
It never happens.
我们可以从现在开始 好吗
We can start our lives right now, okay?
下定决心 坐上车
We just gotta say yes, we just gotta
义无反顾向前走便是
get in the car, and just go.
-我不能这样 -为什么
- I can't do that. - Why?
16岁后 可能会和现在的我不一样
When I turn 16, I might not even be who I am now.
为什么 除了...
Why? What--?
除了会发生第一次宿醉还会发生什么
What could happen besides getting your first hangover?
当女巫术师16岁时
When a female Caster turns 16,
要面临所谓的宣判
we face what they call the Claiming.
我的能量性质会根据天性而被宣判成
My powers will be claimed for either the Light or the Dark
光明派或黑暗派
depending on my true nature.
这是注定会发生的
Whatever I'm destined to be.
所以梅肯才会带我来这里
That's... That's why Macon brought me here.
等等 梅肯是哪派
Wait, what's Macon?
他是黑暗派巫术师
He's a Dark Caster,
但他现在为了我选择了光明派
but he's choosing to be Light for me now.
他能自己选吗 你怎么就不行
He can choose? Then why can't you?
据说女巫的天性会为她选择
They say that a female Caster's true nature chooses for her.
我不知道为什么
I don't know why.
慢着 别急
Back up, wait a minute.
你担心当你16岁时 你会变成恶魔
You're worried that when you turn 16, you're gonna be an evil
贱...巫术师吗
bitch... Witch Caster?
我还剩75天 伊桑
I have 75 days left, Ethan.
我不知道我会变成什么样
I don't know what I'll be.
不知道内心深处的我究竟是什么样
I don't know who I really am inside.
现在 在过去的一年里
Now, in the last year,
莉娜·杜卡茵去过
Lena Duchannes has been in
三个镇子的三所不同的学校
three different schools in three different towns.
我都查过了
And I checked.
而且在每所学校里
And in every single one of them schools,
发生过事故 天气反常 还...
they had accidents, they had unnatural weather, they had...
还死过人
Well, they even had deaths.
现在 我有个请求
Now, I have a petition here
是三百多位加特林家长联名要求
signed by over 300 Gatlin parents who demand
-要求赶走杜卡茵 -借过一下
- Demand that Lena Duchannes be expelled... - Excuse me.
此外 拉文伍德财产
and furthermore that the Ravenwood property
借过
Excuse me.
我的天 妈妈
Oh, my God, Mama...
请原谅我不适时的介入
Excuse me for my untimely intervention.
赫伯特校长
Principal Herbert.
斯♥诺♥市长
Mayor Snow.
这位一定是牧师史蒂芬
And the Reverend Stephens, I believe.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
林肯夫人
Mrs. Lincoln.
你怎么还敢进教堂
How dare you enter the house of the Lord?
谁让这块地是我家的呢
Since my family own the land it's built on.
我很清楚社区所有成员
And I understood this to be an occasion
聚在这里的原因
for all members of the community.
现在 在这风和日丽之日
Now, I'm sure y'all have
各位一定有更重要的事情要忙吧
better things to do on such a beautiful day
那我就长话短说了
so I'll be brief.
这些对我侄女的指控
The accusations against my niece are
全是凭空捏造的谎言
all spurious lies.
原因由气象台提供
For, according to the Weather Channel,
你也可以在谷歌♥上核实
and you can verify this on Google
当时是由东部过来一阵原因不明的强风
there were unseasonably strong gusts from the east
使得南卡罗莱纳
which caused untold
沿岸附近地区损失无数
destruction up and down the South Carolina coast.
所以我侄女会回到那个
So my niece will go back to the institution
就是加特林人所谓的学校
that Gatlin presumes to call educational.
而她也不再会受到骚扰
And she will be persecuted no longer.
感谢大家的合作
I thank you all for your cooperation.
你没资格指使我们做什么
You have no right to tell us what to do.
不管你有多少钱
No matter how much money you have.
林肯夫人 你说的很对
Oh, Mrs. Lincoln, you're right.
我的财产并不能给我带来什么特权
My wealth should offer me no advantage.
可是 既然是我的祖先建立了加特林
However, since my ancestors founded Gatlin,
我所持有的股份算是给了我一点小权利
my holdings do give me a little leverage.
比如说 我要是把老工厂捐给
For example, if I were to donate the old mill to, say
戒毒中心呢
a drug rehabilitation center?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
还有 任性狗旅馆所属地♥产♥在我名下
There again, I own the land the Wayward Dog Motel stands on.
将它关闭也会给
Its closure would cause a little
在座一两位先生带来不便
inconvenience to one or two of you gentlemen. Heh.
您只得去外地看望您的女性朋友们了
You'd have to travel out of town to see your lady friends
尊夫人还以为
when your wives believe
您这又是去参加
that you are attending yet another meeting
社会重现内战会议呢
of the American Civil War Reenactment Society.
所以我建议大家还是轻轻松松地
So might I presume that this matter is now
当这次的事 没发生过吧
comfortably... laid to rest?
我不会畏惧你或是你的恶魔本质
I'm not afraid of you or your evil kind.
我们的造物者上帝自会用地狱之火将你
God our creator will condemn you to hellfire
和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 无神论者 同性恋
along with terrorists, atheists, homosexuals,
民♥主♥党人 自♥由♥党人 社会党人
Democrats, Liberals, Socialists
绿色和平组织以及所有其他非自然的
Greenpeace and all the other
可憎之物一并惩罚
unnatural abominations.
我亲爱的林肯夫人
My dear Mrs. Lincoln.
我若是你 就会很乐意被火烧
If I were you, I would welcome any kind of fire.
正好可以
Might give you the opportunity
将你所戴厄运之帽烧毁
to burn that unfortunate hat you're wearing.
赛尔芬
Sarafine.
我还以为
Well, I would have expected
你会出现在某个更时髦的人身上
to find you in something a little more chic.
别这样说 梅肯
Oh, come on, Macon.
她最合适了 她可是社区的核心人物
She's perfect. She's a pillar of the community.
不过这帽子你倒是说对了
You're right about the hat, though.
太寒碜了不是
Ain't it tragic?
既然借了这副躯壳
But if you borrow the body,
衣服就算再丑也得认了
you have to borrow the closet
而且亲爱的 这娘儿们
and, my dear, you would think
是只会穿居家长袍吧
the woman invented the housecoat.
好了 不说她了
So let's see now.
有没有想念你的小妹呢
Have you missed your little sister?
没有
No.
别那么无情 你以前喜爱在黑暗中玩耍
Don't be unkind. You used to love playing in the Dark.
记得吗
电影精选列表