-What are you doing?
你在干什么
You're taking a piss in a room
我们都站着的房♥
that we're all standing in.
间里撒尿
Go outside.
到外面去
You don't have to get abusive I'll go outside.
你不用骂我 我出去
-I don't believe I was being abusive.
我不相信我有虐待他们
I believe I was being informative.
我想我是在提供信息
Go outside.
到外面去
You need a thesaurus.
你需要一本辞典
You need manners.
你需要礼貌
You need a face.
你需要一张脸
Love you turtle.
爱你的龟子
smoke that all the time.
经常抽那个
No, I don't want it.
不 我不想要
-What? Come on.
-什么 -拜托
I mean come on, I don't know what you're doing,
拜托我不知道你在干嘛
why are you smoking that now?
你为什么现在抽那个
It's like ridding a dragon.
就像驯龙一样
You don't ride the dragon
你不能在我们这样
while we are on an adventure like this.
冒险的时候骑着龙
I need you focused and I need you to clear headed.
我需要你集中注意力 我需要你头脑清醒
-Why does it have to be now?
为什么非得是现在
Any events time.
任何活动时间
-No, time's a good time.
不 时间是个好时机
I think we need to stay sharp
我认为我们需要保持警惕
and we need to stay focused.
我们要集中精力
-He's trying to sneak a little box out there.
他想偷偷拿一个小盒子出去
It's kinda cool.
挺酷的
-Thanks.
谢谢
-Why is it wet?
为什么是湿的
I was just.
我只是
-Shut up.
闭嘴
-Oh, my God.
我的天啊
This guy.
这家伙
-All right, other than the hat for the battery,
好吧除了电池的帽子
I don't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么办
There's no way to open it.
没办法打开它
There's no way to open it.
没办法打开它
There's there's no USB port,
没有 USB 接口
there's no plug.
没有插头
All there is is a battery hat,
只有一顶电池帽
I don't know even how it works.
我甚至不知道它是如何工作的
-What do we do now?
我们现在怎么办
Do we turn it over to the authorities?
我们要把它交给当局吗
-You know what, this is bullshit.
你知道吗 这是胡说八道
We find something guys.
我们找到了一些东西
We find this thing.
我们找到了这个东西
Right here, what is this?
这里 这是什么
You know, the only way we find out what this is,
你知道我们找出这是什么的唯一方法
is to hand it over to the fucking regime.
就是把它交给该死的政♥权♥
The administration.
政♥府♥部门
Fuck no,
当然不是
cause those, those are the same jive turkeys
因为那些 那些牛仔火鸡一开
that wanna keep our eyeballs off this in the first place.
始就不想让我们的眼睛看到这个
-You know what I mean? -Fight the power.
-你明白我的意思吗 -对抗权力
-Fuck, yeah, fight the power.
操 是的 反抗权力
That's what I'm talking about.
这就是我要说的
I mean, we know we're not supposed to be here.
我是说 我们知道我们不应该在这里
You know, we know what we know,
我们知道我们知道的
even though we don't know what that is.
即使我们不知道那是什么
-This is what happens when you smoke marijuana.
这就是吸大♥麻♥的后果
-But it doesn't even fucking matter, right?
但这他妈的根本不重要对吧
Because these guys, they can get ahold of our cell phones.
因为这些家伙 他们可以控制我们的手♥机♥
They can get hold of our computers
他们可以控制我们的电脑
and they can just set the information right in front us.
他们可以把信息就放在我们面前
And then they're gonna know what we know.
然后他们就会知道我们所知道的
And then they're going to know that we know
然后他们就会知道我们
that they know it.
所知道的
This could be the biggest challenge of all time.
这可能是有史以来最大的挑战
And we can't a soul about.
而我们却没有一个人知道
That my friend is bullshit.
我的朋友 那是胡说八道
Bullshit.
胡说
-But what is this?
但这是什么
Do you know what it is, Turtle?
你知道这是什么吗 龟子
-I have no idea what that is.
我不知道那是什么
-Did you see any instructions on this thing?
你看到这上面的说明了吗
I don't see any God damn instructions.
我没看到任何该死的指示
-I do not think this building is structurally sound.
我不认为这栋楼的结构是合理的
Hello.
你好
-Turtle check it out.
龟子 检查一下
Come on.
来吧
-Wait, don't go in there.
等等 别进去
Have none of you ever seen a movie?
你们没有人看过电影吗
-Are you fucking for real?
你♥他♥妈♥的是认真的吗
In pretty much every movie, especially the scary ones,
在几乎所有的电影中 尤其是那些恐怖片
there's at least one moment
至少有一个时刻
where the audience is just sitting there
观众只是坐在那里
knowing better, knowing something
知道更多 知道一些事情
that the characters in the story don't know
故事中的人物不知道
and it makes them wanna scream out,
让他们想尖叫
"No, stop, don't do that, don't open that door."
“不 住手 不要那样做 不要开门 ”
What if this is one of those moments?
如果这就是那些时刻中的一个呢
I mean, just imagine some couples sitting on their sofa
我的意思是 想象一下一些情侣坐在沙发上
or some kid watching on his computer
或者某个小孩在电脑上看
under the covers when he should be sleeping.
在他该睡觉的时候躲在被子下面
-Okay, even I'm confused now.
好吧 现在连我都糊涂了
-I'm just saying this could be the moment.
我只是说现在可能是时候了
This could be the tipping point.
这可能是转折点
-Lamb, I want you to listen to me very carefully
兰姆 我要你仔细听我说 因为我
because be the tipping point of our relationship
们的关系的转折点
because in every moment life gets ramped up.
因为生活每时每刻都在增长
And what do you do with those moments
你是怎么利用这些时
is what makes you who you are?
刻的呢 你不会说我会轻轻
You do not say I will go gently into that good night.
地走进那个美好的夜晚吧
You say I will go into that good night
你说我会走进那个美好的夜晚
and I'll do a kicking and screaming like hell.
我会狠狠地踢你 让你尖叫
Now listen to me, the bar just raised
现在听我说 在这里 每个人
a little higher in everybody's life right here.
的生活标准都提高了一点
What do you want to do?
你想做什么
Do you wanna go in that hole with the rest of us
你想和我们一起进那个洞吗
or you will go "No, not me, not me."
还是说”不 不是我 不是我”
"No, thanks I want to go home,
“不 谢谢 我想回家
"I'll stop at Starbucks and get an $8 latte on the way
“我会在星巴克停一下 在路上买♥♥一杯8美元的拿铁
"and I'm gonna watch some fictional TV show
我要看一些虚构的电视节目
"or fictional people have fictional adventures"
”或者虚构的人有虚构的冒险”
or do you wanna live your life?
还是想过自己的生活
Now, the only way that we're going to live our life
现在 我们生活的唯一方式就
is to go through that whole.
是经历这一切
Okay, it might be dangerous,
好吧可能会很危险
might be amazing.
可能会很棒
Might be a fucking hole in the fucking wall.
可能是墙上的一个洞
But the only way we're gonna know what's in there
但我们要知道里面有什么 唯一
is to go inside.
的办法就是进去
Now, what is the second rule of life?
那么 生活的第二条规则是什么呢
-You want to look for, the best way to look for-
-你想要寻找的最佳方式-
-Oh, wait a minute the other second rule?
哦 等一下 另一条规则
The third, let's say what's the third rule is life?
第三条 我们来说说第三条规则是什么
-If you don't take a step
如果你不迈出一步
you'll always be in the same place.
你会一直在同一个地方
-You want to always be in the same place, Lamb?
你想一直呆在同一个地方吗 兰姆
电影精选列表