Turtle,.
龟子
-Oh, it was an explosion.
是爆♥炸♥
Generally, when there's a leakage,
一般来说如果有泄漏
it's more dangerous because it soaks into the earth
它更危险 因为它浸泡在
and it basically got a shelf life of 2 billion years,
地球里 基本上有20亿年的保质期
but when there's an explosion,
但是一旦发生爆♥炸♥
the heat from the blast only burns it up immediately.
爆♥炸♥产生的热量只会立刻烧毁它
Relatively speaking, I mean, there's still radiation,
相对来说还是有辐射的
but it's generally no more than we get every single day.
但通常不会比我们每天得到的多
So no sunblock, long sleeps.
所以不用防晒霜 长♥期♥睡眠
-Couldn't have said it better myself, that was amazing.
我自己都说不出这么好听的话 真是太棒了
Guys, we're not building somewhere else,
伙计们我们不是在别的地方建造
you guys you're going to be in
你们这些家伙 你们进
and out bada bing bada boom.
进出出 吧嗒 吧嗒 吧嗒 嘣
-Okay then.
那好吧
Wait,
等等
does that mean we're going on another geocache challenge?
这是不是意味着我们又要参加 geocache 挑战赛了
Oh, shit, yes.
哦 该死 是的
-That's great. -Wait do that mean?
太好了 -等等 这是什么意思
-Yes, yes,
是的是的
That's what it means.
这就是它的意思
this one yet.
还有这个
-Okay, so where do we go, where do we go?
好吧 那我们去哪儿 去哪儿
-Put that down you are not old enough to drink.
-把那个放下 -你还没到喝酒的年龄
-In a post in June '06
在06年6月的一篇文章中
Roger Foster mentioned that this entire area,
罗杰 · 福斯特提到过这整个地区
he said, that it would be amazing for tressure hunters.
他说 这对狩猎者来说是个好地方
-I'm so fucking excited.
我太他妈兴奋了
I can't even tell you.
我甚至不能告诉你
Sable don't look up
黑貂不要抬头看
Rodger fucking Foster.
该死的罗杰 · 福斯特
Senator comment,
参议员的评论
one moment you're there and then splat
前一刻你还在那里 后一刻就飞走了
wiped away just like that.
就这样被抹去了
-Let me ask you something.
我问你个问题
The president referred to this-
总统提到了这个
-Why do you put up with him?
你为什么要忍♥受他
-What do you mean?
什么意思
-You're young and attractive.
你年轻又有魅力
You could have any guy that you want,
你可以拥有任何你想要的男人
and yet you stay with this guy,
但你还是和这家伙在一起
well too old for you frankly.
老实说 对你来说太老了
with this in mind, one can only wonder-
考虑到这一点 人们只能怀疑
-Who know what he buried to here?
谁知道他埋在这里的是什么
Like that time he did it sound like that.
就像他那次做的那样 听起来就像那样
-Somebody buried that stupid thing?
有人把那东西埋了
Yeah.
是的
I don't believe it
老实说 我不
and neither should you, frankly-
相信 你也不应该相信
-He doesn't even treat you that well.
他甚至对你都不怎么好
I mean, he's not a bad guy.
我是说 他不是坏人
He's my brother and I love him,
他是我哥哥 我爱他
but he is kind of a
但他总的来说
controlling narcissistic as whole, isn't he?
有点控制型自恋 不是吗
-That's the thing, man.
就是这样 伙计
This is Roger Foster we're talking about here.
我们说的可是罗杰 · 福斯特
This is the Foster Challenge.
这是福斯特挑战赛
Dude, I mean, this could be anything.
伙计 我是说 这可能是任何东西
It could be a suitcase full of money.
它可能是一个装满钱的手提箱
It could be keys to a house, a blimp.
它可能是一间房♥子的钥匙 一架飞艇
-Or it could be a Kewpie doll.
也可能是丘比娃娃
-Its easier to be cynical about these kinds of things,
对这类事情冷嘲热讽比较容易
but you all know number two rule in life,
但你们都知道生活的第二条规则
what's the best way to find something?
找东西最好的方法是什么
-You look. -You look.
-你看 -你看
-Look.
听着
Oh, shit.
该死
-This is it.
就是这里
The last place the blip is transmitted.
信♥号♥♥传输的最后一个地方
-Can you pin point the spot exactly?
你能准确地指出地点吗
Yeah, up in there.
是的 在上面
-Up in here is a pretty big are.
这上面有个很大的洞
-I don't believe this.
真不敢相信
-Wolf, can I talk you right now?
沃尔夫 我现在能和你谈谈吗
-You know what?
你知道吗
Baby now's not a good time.
宝贝 现在不是时候
We're kind of in the middle of something.
我们正忙着呢
Let's go, come on.
我们走 快点
-Garret Reed, if you care about me at all,
Garret Reed 如果你真的在乎我
you will stop what you're doing and talk to me.
你要停下手头的工作 跟我谈谈
-Okay.
好吧
Lamb, do you remember what doctor Orrick said?
兰姆 你还记得奥瑞克医生说的话吗
Do you remember what he said about
你还记得他是怎么
you coming at me all aggressive
说的吗 说你咄咄逼人地来找我
and then I flood and then nothing really happens.
然后我洪水泛滥 然后什么也没有发生
Now, this challenge has me all hyped up emotionally
现在 这个挑战让我情绪激动
and then, you know, kind of mixed in with that
然后 你知道 与此相混合的是此时此刻
at this moment, I'm having a little bit of frustration
现在我有点沮丧
and to be perfectly honest, a little guilt.
老实说 有点内疚
-Oh really?
真的吗
What do you feel guilty about.
你为什么感到内疚
-Honey, can we just table this discussion
亲爱的 我们能不能
for the moment and then maybe we can have it later.
先把这个问题放一放 然后再说
-When?
什么时候
-What?
什么
-When are we gonna talk about it?
我们什么时候谈这个
-I don't honey, later, please.
我不知道 亲爱的 等会儿吧
-Well, Dr. Orrick also said,
奥瑞克医生还说
if you can't talk about something in the moment
如果你现在不能说点什么的话
that it would be helpful to plan
那么计划和承诺以后
and commit to a time later on that way
的某个时间是有帮助的
I will be able to manage my expectations.
这样我就能够控制我的期望
-Okay, how about
好吧
three o'clock?
三点
-Today?
今天
-Yeah.
是啊
-PM.
下午
-Lamb, there's only one more three o'clock in this day.
兰姆 今天只有一个三点钟了
So yes, it would be PM.
因此 是的 这将是下午
-You'll commit to that no matter what.
你无论如何都要承诺这一点
-Yes, no matter what I'm doing,
是的不管我在做什么
doesn't matter whether I'm opening some great treasure
不管我是打开罗杰 · 福斯特留
that Roger Foster left for us
给我们的宝藏还是带
or taking a big smelly shit.
着一大坨臭狗屎
I'll stop exactly at three o'clock
我会在三点整停下来
and you and I will have this discussion.
我们来讨论一下
-Okay.
好吧
Putting it on my phone.
放到我手♥机♥上
-Okay, you do that.
好的 你去吧
All right I'm coming.
好的 我来了
Wait for me.
等等我
-Find anything?
找到什么了吗
-Creepy doll and I assume this a graffiti.
令人毛骨悚然的娃娃 我认为这是一个涂鸦
Sable looks like she's upset.
Sable 看起来很沮丧
Griffin, is camera.
格里芬是摄影师
-What's up buddy?
怎么了 伙计
-I gotta go.
我得走了
-Please do something about your brother.
拜托你管管你弟弟
-Turtle.
-龟子
-Aw, what the hell?
搞什么
电影精选列表