- You know what that means. - You should talk with her.
不 那会是场大灾难
No. That would be a disaster.
我会永远都是个浑蛋
Forever I would be the jerk who was crowding her,
她还得认真谈谈
whom she had to talk to seriously.
但说你有一个工作的紧急吗
But saying you have a work emergency.
我说了
I do have a work emergency.
你太忙而不能见她
And you're too busy to see her. I don't know.
你有没有听过X策略
Have you ever heard of Maneuver X?
在推销中 每一笔交易
When you get deeply into sales, you realize that...
都牵涉到买♥♥主的辨识危机
every major transaction involves a mini identity crisis for the buyer.
你认为 绿色的地毯 我真的是个绿色地毯的人吗
You think, uh, a green carpet. Am I really a green carpet person?
同样的法则适用于爱情
In romance, the same thing applies but on a humongous scale.
可是什么是X策略
But what is Maneuver X
拿掉所有压力
It's removing all pressure.
创造一个无压力的决策情境
Creating a space that the customer has to affirmatively cross.
唯有给蒙赛拉无压力的环境
Only by disappearing more thoroughly and inexplicably than Montserrat
我才能扭转局势
can I change the current dynamic.
对不对 我看应该可以
Will it I don't know. I think it will.
如果不能 我就死定了
If not, I'm dead.
你都计划好了 我很吃惊
You've thought this through. That's impressive.
我都还没计划玛塔的事
I haven't thought through anything about Marta.
X策略
But isn't Maneuver X just another way
就是我们经常说的欲擒故纵吗
of putting what we usually refer to as playing hard to get?
不是
No.
我被跟踪了
I'm being followed.
- 少来 - 有个人跟着我
- Give me a break. - There is a guy following me.
来 证明给你看
Come here, I'll show you.
不是那里 他会看到你
Not there. He'll see you. Over here.
注意看
Edge your eyes around.
他在那个安全岛上
He's on that pedestrian island, a little further down.
在车里
He's in the car?
什么车
What car?
他走了
No. He's gone.
真的有个人
There really was a guy.
对我如影随形
Wherever I went, he went.
- 长的什么样 - 鬼鬼祟祟的
- What did he look like - Sort of suspicious-looking.
- 他穿什么 - 他背了东西
- What was he wearing - He was carrying something.
我想是一个相机
A camera, I think.
流行歌♥曲大概是
The words to pop songs are about
我们对浪漫文学的唯一的忠告
the only literature of advice we have on romance.
很多忠告 非常糟糕
Most of the advice, very bad.
替我分♥析♥一下
Maybe you can clarify something for me.
在这段期间 我读了很多
Since I've been waiting for the fleet, I've read a lot.
真的
Really
有个一直出现的东西叫潜台词
One thing that keeps cropping up is "subtext."
剧本 小说 都有潜台词
Plays, novels, songs, all have a subtext...
我拿它当一种隐藏涵义
...which I take to mean a hidden message or import of some kind.
潜台词 大家都知道 可是你怎么称呼
Subtext, we know. But what do you call the message or meaning...
那些公开而明显的讯息
...that's on the surface, open and obvious They never talk about that.
那种在潜台词之上的
What do you call what's above the subtext?
文本意思
The text.
没错 但没人谈论它
That's right, but they never talk about that.
天哪
Jesus!
这些反美的人真不可理喻
The anti-Americanism here is incredible!
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
天哪
Jesus!
巴塞罗那发现中情局网络
CIA Network Discovered in Barcelona.
波顿主导的行动
Operations Run by Fred Boynton.
他们怎么能印这些东西
How can they print this stuff?
终于来了
Finally.
天 不敢相信
God, incredible.
太可怕了 竟然责难受害者
That was horrible. Blame the victim.
五角大厦打来 很火大
There was even a call from the Pentagon, furious.
我毕生最槽的一天 那个领事烦死了
This is the worst day of my life. God, that Consul's annoying!
那辆白车在跟我们
That white car's following us.
- 哪辆 他们都是白的 - 白色雷诺
- Which car They're all white. - The Renault.
- 他们都是雷诺 - 别这样
- They're all Renaults. - Cut it out.
他一直在跟我
The white Renault's following me.
我可不要再当一次封面人物
The last thing I need is more press coverage.
它挂的是加泰隆尼亚车牌
It's got Gerona plates.
为什么老是跟我到厕所
Why do you always go to bathrooms with other people
我又不是三岁小孩
I wasn't born yesterday.
你不是三岁小孩
You were not born yesterday.
我真搞不懂你
I don't understand you.
你心情不太好
You're not in a very nice mood tonight.
你告诉拉蒙那件事了
You gave Ramon that information.
我不知道不能说
I didn't know it was of significance.
你看不出是开玩笑
Couldn't you tell I was joking?
我不是中情局的
I am not in the CIA.
- 很明显地是笑话 - 我不知道你到底做什么
- It was obviously a joke. - I have no idea what you are.
你答应不跟蒙赛拉说那些 我讲泰德的话
You promised not to repeat to Montserrat what I said about Ted.
他想娶她的事
That he wants to marry her?
我得告诉她 她是我朋友
I had to tell her. She already suspected something like that.
她在怀疑了 她怕碰到的是偏执狂
She was worried about getting involved with an extremist.
偏执狂
Extremist?
认识后就想结婚的男生都是法♥西♥斯♥
It's fascist for a boy to immediately talk of marrying a woman he likes.
我不觉得泰德是个想结婚的法♥西♥斯♥
I don't think Ted is a fascist of the marrying kind.
你说的对 她是担心某事
You're right. Something did spook her. Apparently...
我跟玛塔说 你想跟蒙赛拉结婚 并且共度余生
I told Marta you wanted to marry and spend your life with her.
我没讲过这话
I never even told you.
你从不说真心话 所以我就自己推敲了
You never confide anything in me, so I have to extrapolate.
你为什么跟她说
Why did you tell her?
你正在跟别人交谈 突然有冷场
You're in this conversation. It has momentum.
你就想讲些有趣的事情
You want to tell interesting or funny things.
然后就说了不该说的话
You end up telling things, maybe you shouldn't.
所以那算是有趣的事情
This was just some "funny thing."
我希望我没说过
I'd take it back if I could.
蒙赛拉在巴黎上暑期课
Montserrat's gone to Paris to take the summer program at the Institute.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
也许现在不该说这个
I don't know if this is the right time to mention this.
是不该说 但是…
I'm sure it isn't, but...
我想我也爱上蒙赛拉了
...I think I might be in love with Montserrat, too.
也许你们不是一对 但我跟她呢
What if you aren't perfect for each other, but we are
我难道该放弃眼前的机会吗
Am I supposed to give up any possibility of happiness
如果他就是我 不该错过的那个
Of ever knowing if she was the one person I was meant to be with...
只因你先认识她我就该放弃吗
...because accidentally you met her first?
我讨厌你
I hate your guts.
我知道
I know.
我不会再说了
I'll never mention this again.
我今天要去米兰 星期一去巴黎
I'm going to Milan this morning and up to Paris on Monday.
去处理公事
There's some IHSMOCO business there.
你会先打电♥话♥给她吗
You'll call Montserrat before you go?
到时再打
I think I'll just call when I get there. Play it cool.
- X策略 - 是的
- You're keeping on with Maneuver X - Yeah.
我修正了些
A modified X.
我借了五千元 可以晚点还你吗
I borrowed 5,000 pesetas. Is it okay if I pay you back later?
你这个不问就借的习惯很糟
You have a bad habit of borrowing things without informing the lender.
抱歉
Sorry.
我借的五千元会在二十四…
"I owe you 5,000 pesetas to be repaid within 24...
七十二小时内归还
"...72 hours. F."
- 你把其他的钱也偷走了 - 什么
- You crossed over into real larceny. - What?
我没有拿
I didn't take it.
只拿了一张五千 其他的都留下了
I took one 5,000 peseta note. The rest was all here.
我不管 我受够了
I don't care. That's enough.
你不会真以为我偷了钱吧
You can't think I would really steal
依你看来像什么
How does it look?
该死的
Bitch.
我会把你的钱找回来 不然我自己赔
I will either get your money back or I will pay you back myself.
好
Good.
天哪
Jesus!
我没偷 我没拿你的钱
电影精选列表