《巴塞罗那》
[西班牙 巴塞罗那 冷战结束前十年]
[巴塞罗那 美♥利♥坚♥图书馆]
太完美了
Perfecto!
真没料到我表弟佛雷会这样冒出来
I couldn't believe my cousin Fred would just show up that way.
不过 他就是这样
On the other hand, it was absolutely typical.
谢谢
Thanks
我火极了 却努力不表现出来
I was furious, but tried not to show it.
- 你应该提前给我打个电♥话♥ - 我打了
- You could have called. - I did call.
可是钱被公共电♥话♥吃了
From a pay phone that cut me off and swallowed my change.
- 你都到了才打给我 - 至少一次
- You called once from the airport. - At least once.
我好歹还打了一次
I would not, not call.
- 你要待多久 - 问得好
- How long do you plan to stay - Good question.
- 三天以上 - 对
- More than three days - Oh, yeah.
- 强森博士说过 - 不
- You know what Dr. Johnson said - No.
“客人就像鱼 第三天就开始臭了”
"Guests, like fish, begin to stink on the third day."
有道理
That sounds about right.
你第一天就会觉得了
You'll find I begin to stink on the first day.
我今天在商贸展看到一个大美女
I saw the prettiest girl at the Trade Fair today.
你跟她讲到话了
You spoke with her
当然没有
Of course not.
我一直在思考我对美色的看法
I'm beginning to reconsider my attitude toward female beauty.
美色不是好事
I think it's very bad.
当你一看到美女 你马上就会有种冲动
You see a beautiful girl and you're subject to all these emotions.
强烈得无法控制
Some are very powerful, almost uncontrollable.
嗯
Yeah...
但…即使还没说过话
They are. You haven't even spoken with a girl
你就想娶她了
and already you want to marry her.
我想那…
I think...
重美色能毁了我们
Inordinate concern for beauty has wrecked more lives...
- 毁了我们 - 是的
- Wrecked lives - Yeah.
- 就像查理·强森 - 的确值得同情
- At the lake, Charlie Johnson. - That was pathetic.
还有很多例子
There are so many cases.
彭顿家的美女姊妹也是个例子
In our family, the beautiful Boynton sisters' thing.
你的想法跟贝蒂有关吗
Is this related to you and Betty?
不 那是两回事
No, that was different.
这里有些很不错的女孩
There are really attractive girls there.
有很多商品会场交易会的女孩来这里
This is where the cool Trade Fair girls come.
酷 “商交会的女孩”
Great. "Cool Trade Fair girls."
很多人光顾这里
A lot of people come here. It's quite popular.
想认识展示女郎
If you wanted to meet cool Trade Fair girls,
不能直接去商展吗
you could go to the fair itself.
气氛不适合 而且不是时时都有展
The atmosphere's not so good and trade fairs are intermittent...
可是女孩们一直都来这
...while the girls come here all the time.
休展以后她们会来这里 酷 挺有用的信息
Trade Fair girls off season. Cool. This is great stuff.
她们很多在伦敦念书
A lot of them studied in London
讲话有好听的英国腔
and have terrific English accents.
好听 我不喜欢
That's good I hate that.
他们说什么
Jesus, what was that all about
-“法恰”是什么意思 - 法♥西♥斯♥
- What does facha mean - It's slang for "fascist."
法♥西♥斯♥
Fascist
别担心 他们叫所有的人法♥西♥斯♥
Don't worry, they call everyone that.
只要看你头梳得光滑 穿外套打领带
Comb your hair, wear a tie, you're a facha.
或是一身制♥服♥ 就叫法♥西♥斯♥
A military uniform Definitely facha.
所以法恰也不是骂人哆
So, facha is something good, then.
如果他们是指墨索里尼那一派
If it referred to the political movement Mussolini led,
可是会惹火我的
I'd be offended.
二战中消灭欧洲法♥西♥斯♥的美军 可就是穿这种制♥服♥呢
Men wearing this uniform died ridding Europe of fascism.
天主堂
That's the cathedral.
那里有一些罗马城墙遗迹
These are remnants of the old Roman walls.
加泰隆尼亚自治政♥府♥办公厅
The palace of the Catalan government.
市政♥府♥
That's City Hall.
我们回去吧 你一定累了
Let's call it a night. You're obviously tired.
在那些误会之后 我简直快气疯了
After what happened I'm far too worked-up to call it a night.
我们差点就起冲突 还可能会更糟
We had a close call back there. It could've turned ugly.
他们的“法恰”才不是什么好话
They obviously didn't mean facha in the positive sense.
在北约的争论环境下
With the controversy over NATO,
这未必是舰艇编队最佳出访时间
this may not be the best time for a fleet visit.
巴塞罗那很反北约组织
There's a lot of anti-NATO feeling here.
- 反什么 - 反NATO
- Anti-what - Anti-NATO.
- 反NATO - 是啊
- Anti-NATO - Yeah.
不过 西班牙文是OTAN
Actually, here it's OTAN.
- 他们反北约 - 嗯
- They're against OTAN - Yeah.
他们想干嘛 让苏联人一路杀到欧洲
What are they for Soviet troops racing across Europe,
大嚼法国面包
eating the croissants
你究竟是来干嘛的
What exactly are you doing here
我是第六舰队的先遣调查员
Advance man for the 6th Fleet.
上次简直是灾难
The last fleet visit was a disaster.
我先来这里平稳争端
I'm here early to smooth things out
确定没问题
and make sure nothing goes wrong.
那可难了
That will be tough.
得很老练 用很多外交手段
It's an assignment that'll require a lot of diplomacy and tact.
我很讶异 他们派这任务给你
I'm surprised they gave it to you.
倒也不用多老练
It doesn't require that much tact.
这是我最喜欢的一条路
This is my favorite Barcelona avenue.
格拉西亚大道
Paseo de Gracia.
很像芝加哥的密西根大道
It's the Michigan Avenue of Barcelona.
在今晚发生这么多事后
After all that's happened tonight...
我可得再喝一杯才睡得着
I won't be able to sleep without more to drink.
这是对角大道
This avenue is Diagonal.
其实它比较像密西根大道
Actually it's more like Michigan Avenue.
总是跟这么有吸引力的女孩坠入爱河…
This thing of always falling in love with incredibly attractive girls is...
是很糟的
...really bad.
也许可以藉由跟平庸女孩约会
Maybe by resolving to go out only with plain, or even homely, girls...
来避免
...I could avoid all that.
我太不切实际了
I've got a real romantic illusion problem.
不要再被外表迷惑
Instead of fantasy built on the slope of an eyebrow or curl of an upper lip
而要真正了解她的内心深处是什么
...to see the real person, look into her eyes and see her soul.
什么
What
我决定只跟邻家女孩交往
I've resolved to go out only with plain, or even homely, girls.
假设你的命中绝配
What if, and this is hypothetical...
什么都好
...the one girl with whom you'd be happiest...
却又刚好是
...with the most wonderful personality, or soul imaginable...
绝色美女呢
...also was incredibly attractive
你却因为她长得漂亮而不理她
According to your theory, you wouldn't even look at her.
我不会不理 但绝不约她出去
I'd look at her. I just wouldn't go out with her.
那你就跟幸福失之交臂了
Your one chance at happiness would be gone.
天涯何处无芳草
I don't buy that there's just one girl who's right for you.
世界上有很多平庸的好女人
There are a lot of terrific plain or homely women.
要是你一个也碰不到呢
What if you don't meet any of those girls
要是你碰上的都是美女呢
What if the only women you meet and like, are also very attractive
你当我笨蛋吗
Do you think I'm an idiot
如果我命中那一位注定是美女
If the only women I meet that I like are attractive,
我就会破例
I'd make an exception.
干嘛跟你说这些 一定是喝太多了
Why did I tell you about this I must be drunk.
没关系 你可以相信我
No, you can confide in me.
那只是个想法罢了
It was just an idea.
那就好 因为听起来挺诡异的
Good, because it sounded pathetic. Crazy.
谢谢
Thanks.
猪
Cerdos Pigs
他们叫我们猪
They're calling us pigs.
想窝囊我们
It's meant to hurt.
走吧
Let's go.
你有没有油漆或麦克笔
Do you have any paint or a marker
没有
No!
- 算了吧 - 我不会罢手
- Forget it. - I'm not going to forget it!
人们总是太健忘
People have forgotten things for too long.
这是别人的国家
This is not our country.
你不该那么做的 我们是外来客
You shouldn't be doing that. We're guests here.
你怎么这么没知觉
How blind can you be
受不了你们这种人
People like you make me sick!
好的
电影精选列表