- Are you religious - Quasi.
- 你想成为一名艺术家 - 不要
- You want to be an artist - No.
听着 你该休息一下
Listen, you should get some rest.
你要我走吗
You think I should go?
我可以待久一点 等奥劳拉来再走
I could stay longer if you like. Until Aurora comes.
其实我想在这目迷一下
Actually I was thinking of sacking out here.
眯一下
"Sacking out "
在椅子上睡个觉
Sleeping here on the chairs, maybe.
也许你想他会好起来吗
Do you think he will become well?
- 你真的相信 - 是的
- Are you convinced of that? - Yes.
昨晚有你在真好
It was great you were here last night.
谢谢你陪我
Thanks for staying.
- 你好 - 你好
- Hi - Hi
抱歉 没能早点来 我昨天才知道
I'm sorry I didn't come so soon. I only heard yesterday.
- 昨天才知道 - 他好点了吗
- You only heard yesterday? - Is he any better?
没有
No.
还没
Not yet.
佛雷讲得对
Fred was right.
我总是为琐事跟他起争执
I persecuted him for trivialities.
我太钻牛角尖
There were things that I blew way out of proportion.
他做的那些事 确实没什么大不了
Things that seemed crimes at the time, but were really of no importance.
也许他真的救了我 没让我跟着船淹死
Maybe he did save my life going down in the kayak that way.
那些智力测验的分数 也证明不了什么
Those Board scores, that couldn't have been right.
我以前总认为他比我聪明
Before, I always thought Fred was smarter than I was.
也许不聪明 但是…
Maybe not smarter, but...
也许他的解释是真实的
Maybe his explanation was true.
他说当他写答案时 坐在他旁边的女孩
Fred said that when he took his Boards, this annoying girl sat next to him...
胸部一直转移他的注意力
who kept fiddling with her brassiere.
他以前上的是男校 所以思绪被影响
Fred went to an all-boys school and her fidgeting was so distracting...
把答案写错了位子
he lost his place on the answer sheet.
- 你不相信他的话 - 我总认为是假的
- You thought that was not true? - I always assumed it was false.
他有时会动一下
No. That's the way it's been.
让人以为他快恢复了
He moves and you think he's come out of it.
我们要不要到别处谈
Should we go somewhere to talk?
在他恢复意识前 我没心事去想别的事
Until he comes out of this, I resolved not to think of anything else.
等奥劳拉来吧
Maybe when Aurora comes.
我们一起来 他们在餐厅 我去叫他们
We came together. They're in the cafeteria. I'll get them.
我留在这
I'll stay here with Fred.
我们天上的父 请赦免我们的罪
"Our Father, who art in heaven, please forgive us our sins."
请让佛雷恢复意识…
Please bring Fred back to full consciousness...
他的心智能力一切都相当完整
with his mental capabilities and everything reasonably intact.
请原谅我的多疑 自负以及…
Please forgive my doubting, vainglory, and...
拜托 饶了我吧
Give me a break.
医生
Doctor!
你还记得什么
How much can you remember?
你还记得我是谁吗
Do you remember who I am?
- 你还记得我是谁吗 - 是的
- Do you remember who I am? - Yes!
我是谁
Who am I?
一个平民
Some civilian.
我是谁
Who am I?
有小船的小孩 比较大又比较肥的那个 少烦我了
The kid with the kayak, but older and fatter. Leave me alone!
太棒了 他会完全好起来
This is terrific. He's going to have a complete recovery.
太神奇了 真好
It's amazing. This is really good.
他会完全好的 对不对
It looks like his recovery will be complete, wouldn't you say?
- 是的 他的记忆… - 会一直保持吧
- Yes. His memory... - But over the long term?
是的 从长远来看
Yes. Over the long term.
看来他能彻底回复
It looks like his recovery will be complete.
是啊
Yes.
该死
Damn.
你睡着了
You fell asleep.
这家伙让我在机场和他见面
Typical of this guy to make me meet him at the airport.
是谁
Who?
讨厌的市场部家伙
Dickie Taylor. The terrible guy from marketing...
叫我赶到机场去让他开除
is making me race off to the airport to get fired.
我想不会 除非他们疯了
I can't believe that. They're crazy.
不知道 可是我一直有这种怀疑
I don't know. I've been having all these doubts.
你能陪他到我回来
Can you stay at the hospital with Fred until I get back?
我很抱歉这样见面 可是飞机十一点起飞
I'm sorry to set it up this way, but the only connecting flight is at 11:00.
先说我的来意 不是个好消息
I should get to what I'm here for. I have some really bad news.
不是好消息
It is bad news.
我也是这样想
I thought so.
迪奇 简单点来好了 我辞职
Dickie, let's make this a lot easier. I quit.
可是为什么杰克 不自己告诉我
I don't understand why Jack couldn't call me himself. It's not right.
你在说什么 杰克病了 很严重
What are you talking about Jack's sick. He's going to die.
- 什么 - 杰克病了
- What? - Jack's sick.
怎么会
I can't believe it.
我们都要遭殃了 他后继无人
The whole company's devastated. Jack's the last of the greats.
- 他是一个伟大的家伙 - 他是
- He's such a great guy. - He is.
我承认我不满他对你的偏袒
I admit I resented the favoritism he showed you.
没有偏袒
There was no favoritism.
来吧
Come on.
杰克很担心公♥司♥的未来
Anyway, Jack's very worried about the company.
得莱和朗都比他老 没人能继承他们
Dwight and Ron are older, Tom and Greg are gone with nobody to succeed them.
杰克问我跟谁能合作无间 我说你
Jack asked with whom I could work best. Naturally, I mentioned you.
你给我们市场部门很多贡献
In Marketing, you've given us great feedback.
有句实在的批评…营销非科学
It's had a critical dimension, but you're right. Marketing's no science.
他想要我们至少再待五年
He wants pledges that we'll stay with the company at least 5 years...
还要你马上回芝加哥
and wants you back in Chicago as soon as possible.
我以为你是来解雇我的
I thought you came to fire me.
那辞职又是怎么一回事
What was all that "I quit" stuff about For a moment I thought...
我远远落后于您所设定销♥售♥目标
I'm so far behind on the sales targets you set.
我没有设定
I didn't set them.
- 杰克设定的 - 什么
- Jack did. - What
你不了解杰克关于你的理论
You don't know Jack's theory. He thinks you aren't cut out for sales.
其实他认为你不适合做业务
That it's not your life's work.
可是一旦你发现业绩落后 你会不顾一切的赶上
But if you were behind, you'd struggle to keep up and ignore the rest.
- 他觉得我不适合这行 - 但不像亨利那种不适合
- Jack doesn't think I'm cut out for sales - Not the way someone like Henry is.
推销是不能用适不适合论断的
Selling is more than a job one is cut out or not cut out for.
它自成文化 像卡内基跟贝格讲的
It's a whole culture, applying the insights of Carnegie and Bettger.
他们是很棒
We all like Carnegie and Bettger.
销♥售♥是任何公♥司♥的核心 你读过杜拉克的书吗
Sales is the heart of any corporation. Have you read Drucker
我把它当成经营学看
I saw that as the cult of management.
错了 杜拉克很棒 来 看一看
No, Drucker's terrific. Read him. Here.
他讲的发人深省
The insight in this book is incredible.
- 我可以自己回芝加哥买♥♥ - 留着吧
- I'll get it at Kroch's when I'm back. - Keep it.
拿着 我都看熟了 而且我买♥♥比较容易
I've memorized it and it's easier for me to go to Kroch's when I get back.
谢谢
Thanks.
你的情况渐渐地好起来
You gotta admit, you're well on your way to a complete and total recovery.
真是太棒了
It's incredible.
别再讲那些婆婆妈妈的话了 鬼扯
Cut out the "Pollyanna-Little-Miss-Mary- Sunshine complete recovery" crap.
你实在乐观得病态 真想掐死你
You're almost pathological. Sometimes, I'd like to wring your neck.
我是替你高兴
The mood swings are new.
维修房♥子是好的 人做复健却无聊死了
Rehabilitation is fine for houses. For people, it's unspeakably boring.
复健的基本原则就是…
The whole basis for physical therapy is...
一件事重复再重复地做
doing the same thing over and over and over again.
- 但它是非常重要的 - 哦 是的
- But it's important. - Oh, yeah.
学习如何如何把事情做的更好
Learning how to do things you used to do much better?
你真该读读杜拉克的书
You really should read Drucker.
- 认为它是适用于海军的吗 - 是啊
- Think it's applicable to the Navy? - Yeah.
还有任何你以后想做的
And whatever else you do afterwards.
我开始回想起那个女孩 玛塔
I started remembering things about that girl, Marta.
什么都不对劲
Everything has gone so badly.
我不想象个小孩一样抱怨
I'm not going to be a cry-baby.
我记得有跳舞用的凌波棒
I remember something about a limbo stick.
是有跟凌波棒
There was a limbo stick.
我回芝加哥时
While I was in Chicago, Fred used my office...
办公室借给佛雷 让他准备舰队文宣
... to prepare the Fleet Information Sheet.
太好了 谢谢
Great. Thanks.
很棒 谢了
That's really nice. Thanks.
巴塞罗那跟芝加哥在那个秋天 都前所未有的美丽
Barcelona and Chicago never seemed more beautiful than they did that fall.
工作上 我都经由伦敦…
电影精选列表