My job takes me to a lot of places.
我的工作带我去过很多地方
It's got its down sides.
有得必有失
I sleep alone. I eat alone.
我独自睡觉 独自吃饭
I'm used to it, though.
可是 我已经习惯了
I'd like to meet someone.
我也想交朋友
But it's tough when you live out of a suitcase.
但对于一个身在江湖的人来说太难了
I go where I'm told... do what I'm told.
哪有活儿就去哪 照章办事
I shouldn't complain. the work is steady.
我不该抱怨什么 工作稳定
The money's good, but it's not for everyone.
收入丰厚 但这钱不是人人都能赚的
My name's joe.
我叫乔
This is what I do.
我就是干这个的
You're late.
你迟到了
Sorry, mr. london. they closed chechov bridge.
对不起 伦敦先生 他们封锁了契诃夫大桥
You're leaving?
你要走了吗
I need the phone.
把我的手♥机♥给我
I can help with the bags.
我可以帮你提行李
No, I can handle it.
不用了 我自己能行
If you ever come back, I can, I can use the money.
如果你下次还来 我还想赚这钱
Thank you.
谢谢
Goodbye.
再见了
I was taught four rules...
我被传授过四条原则...
One, "don't ask questions".
一 不要问问题
There is no such thing as right and wrong.
任何事没有对错之分
Two, " don't take an interest in people outside of work".
二 不要对工作以外的人产生兴趣
There is no such thing as trust.
信任这个东西并不存在
Three, "erase every trace".
三 清除一切痕迹
Come anonymous and leave nothing behind.
来无影 去无踪
Four, "know when to get out".
四 明白何时全身而退
Just thinking about it. means it's time
脑海里有完整的计划 意味着你要在
Before you lose your edge, before you become a target.
丧失优势 成为别人的目标之前下手
So you look for the right opportunity.
所以你要找准时机
Nothing too risky.
这样才不会冒风险
Get the money and disappear forever.
拿钱然后消失
This is it.
就是这么回事儿
Four hits, one location.
四个目标 一个地点
The last job.
我的最后一票
Purpose of your visit to bangkok, mr. vincent?
去曼谷干什么 文森特先生
Holiday.
度假
Bangkok.
曼谷
It's corrupt, dirty and dense.
一个声色犬马 肮脏嘈杂的城市
All my clients have one thing in common.
我所有客户都有一个共同点
They feed off the people.
他们靠剥削他人为生
There's big money in misery.
有大笔来历不明的钱
Where there's money, there's competition.
哪儿有钱 哪儿就有竞争
And the guy paying me usually wins.
雇我的人 通常是赢家
How will we know when he's arrived?
我们怎么知道他到了
We'll know when he arranges the pick-up.
他到了 会安排取包裹的
You're sure he's reliable?
你确定他可靠吗
The russians swear by him.
俄♥国♥人都信任他
How do you swear by...
你怎么能相信...
A man you've never met?
一个你从没见过的人
We don't know him. he doesn't know us.
我们不认识他 他也不认识我们
It's better for us that way.
这样对我们来说比较有利
It always starts the same way.
开始总是这样的
Just like I was taught.
就像我被教过的那样
Secure a safe location.
找个安全的地方落脚
Somewhere off the beaten path where you have privacy.
远离闹市区 保持隐秘
But you stay invisible too long,
但如果隐藏太久
The human race starts to look like another species,
就会被别人看成是异类
So you venture out, you observe,
所以你要冒险出行 观察周围
And then you return to your invisible world,
之后再回到你的隐秘世界
Like a ghost.
像幽灵般
Hey, larry check out the pussy here.
嘿 拉里 看看这些小妞
Check out these girls. Hey, girls, what's up?
看看这些妞儿 姑娘们 你们好
Hello, gentlemen, ah. how are you?
嗨 先生们 你们好
First time in bangkok? Yeah.
第一次来曼谷吗 是啊
Rolex? good one if you want. yeah, yeah, look. good. rolex.
劳力士? 有上品 看看 好货 劳力士
Watch out, larry. how much you want to bet it's counterfeit.
小心 拉里 我敢打赌都是假货
Two thousand baht only. two thousand. it looks good. good.
才2000泰铢 2000 物超所值
no. thanks. no, thanks. no, no. no rolex?
不要 谢了 不要 不要劳力士?
Never mind. never mind. you want girls?
没关系 没关系 要妞儿吗
I can get you girls. No.
我能帮你找妞儿 不
No girls? how about boys?
不要妞儿 要男孩儿吗
You like boys? Nooo!
你喜欢男孩儿吗 不要
You don't like boys, no? No. hey,
你不喜欢男孩儿吗 不要 谢谢
Hey, how about you, huh, cowboy?
你呢 牛仔
Five thousand baht, new car smell satisfaction money back.
五千泰铢 不满意退钱
Super-rubber-pussy-guarantee, huh?
超级靓女 怎么样
Whatever happens in bangkok stays in bangkok.
让你乐不思蜀
You wanna find garbage? go to a garbage dump.
要找垃圾 就去垃圾堆里找
I look for three qualifications.
我找的要符合三个条件
They have to speak a little english, they have to want to make money,
会一点儿英语 渴望赚钱
And, above all they have to be disposable.
最重要的是 用完可以抛弃
Do you wanna make some money?
想赚钱吗
I have work in town. I need some help.
我有个活儿 需要人
What work?
什么活儿
Pick things up, drop things off.
取东西 送东西
Maybe some translation.
可能还要点儿翻译
About a month's work. two thousand a day.
差不多一个月 每天2000
dollars. baht.
美金 泰铢
Bullshit. huh.
以为我傻啊
Five thousand, huh? forty five hundred.
5000 要不 4500
Two thousand, nine hundred and fifty-two fifty, heh?
2952.5啦 怎么样
What you, what you say? come on!
你说 你说多少 别走啊
We'll round up. three thousand.
整数 3000
You get paid at the end of the week.
每周末算钱
No deal.
不成
Ah, oh, okay, okay.
好吧 好吧
How about half, half now, half at end of the week.
先给一半 周末再给一半 好吧
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
Kong.
钢
Kong?
钢?
You can keep that in the wallet you stole.
放在你偷来的钱包里吧
Be 21 Samaham Road tomorrow 7 pm.
明晚7点到萨满汗路21号♥
You come alone, or you don't get paid.
你一个人来 否则别想拿到钱
Yes boss.
没问题 老板
take off the shades. huh?
拿掉黑超 什么
Glasses. off.
眼镜 摘掉
Keep that with you at all times.
随时带着它
I have good phone. Now you have two.
我有手♥机♥ 现在有两部了
You answer whenever it rings.
任何时候响了都要接
If I call and you don't answer, you don't get paid.
如果我打给你你不接 也别想拿到钱
Time is very important.
守时很重要
If I tell you to be somewhere
如果我告诉你去哪
And you are a minute late...
只要迟到一分钟...
You don't get paid.
同样别想拿到钱
Do you understand?
明白了吗
Birdshit foreigner
王八蛋洋鬼子
In english. I understand!
说英语 我明白
You know the caribbean club?
你知道加勒比俱乐部吗
High class ass.
高级地方
Ask for a dancer named aom. you give her this.
去找一个叫亚蒙的舞♥女♥ 把这个给她
You make sure the x is facing up like this.
确定有"X"的面冲上 像这样
She's gonna give you a package.
她会给你一个包裹
Don't open it.
别打开
What's in it?
里边是什么
It doesn't concern you.
和你无关
Then you go pick it up?
那你为什么不自己去取
I'll find someone else.
我还是找别人吧
Okay, okay, okay, okay, i, I do it. I do it. I do it.
好吧 好吧 我♥干♥ 我♥干♥
电影精选列表