我们和乔斯·霍塔说过了
We spoke to Jos Horta.
我收到消息了 但是现在的局势非常紧张
Yes. I did get the message, but the situation here is very tense.
这正是我们想要的
Okay, well I think that suits us.
我们可以带着摄像设备吗
Do you mind if we ah... our camera equipment?
摄像设备
Camera equipment.
当然 没关系
Yeah, of course.
我可以派士兵去帮助你们
I can send some of my soldiers to help you.
先生
Mister.
香烟
Cigarette.
你想抽一支吗
Yeah. Oh, you want one?
-谢谢你 -往前走
- Yeah, thank you. - Yeah, go ahead.
一支60人的独♥立♥革命阵线守卫部队在这
A 60 man Fretilin garrison is here and there are rumours...
有谣言说印尼士兵
There are rumours that Indonesian soldiers...
正从巴图加德沿路赶过来
Are making their way up the road from Batugade.
准备好了吗
Ready to go.
好的 3 2
Alright, 3, 2...
这里的建筑物已经废弃了
The buildings here are deserted,
遍地都是垃圾
And strewn with rubbish,
只剩下一些奇花和红叶树
Yet the spectacular flowers and flame trees remain.
一支60人的独♥立♥革命阵线守卫部队驻扎在这
The 60 man Fretilin garrison is here,
有谣言说印尼士兵
And there are rumours that Indonesian soldiers...
正从巴图加德沿路赶过来
Are making their way up the road from batugade.
今天我们和一名士兵进行了交谈
We spoke to one soldier today...
他相信他的家人
Who believes that a potion given to him
给了他一剂
By his family...
快跑 跑
Go! go! go!
你还好吧
You alright?
你中弹了吗
Are you shot?
我没事 我的脚踝有点事
No, I'm alright. It's my ankle.
你的动作真迅速
You're very graceful.
会没事的
You're okay.
我的天啊
Oh my god.
刚才真是要命
Oh, that was fucking crazy.
-好了 -我想走了
- Okay. - I want to go.
我想走
I want to go.
-你现在想回去了 -是的
- Now you want to go back, huh? - Yeah.
你知道有多危险了吧 我早和你说了
Yeah, you see how dangerous it is. I told you.
你就是不相信我
You didn't believe me.
好的
Okay.
我们走回去
We're going to walk.
半公里外应该有个村庄
There should be a village about half a kilometre.
我们走到那 他们有车
We walk there, they have a vehicle.
我们可以坐车 不不
We get in the vehicle...No, no.
不 我们回到帝利然后开一家通讯社
No, no, we go back to the Dili and we start a news agency.
不是的 我说的想离开
No, when I said I wanted to go,
是指我想回家
I mean I want to go home.
我想回澳大利亚
I want to go to Australia.
我办不到 哥们
I can't do this, mate.
我告诉过你 你需要的是个年轻人
I told you you need somebody younger.
你不会有事的 没事的 我们回到帝利
You're alright. You're okay. We'll go back to Dili.
-我们回帝利 -不行
- We go back to Dili. - No.
-我们说好的 -我很抱歉
- We made a deal. - I'm sorry...
我给你带路
I showed you this.
我说过我带你来这
I told you that I would bring you here...
你就去经营通讯社
And that you would run the agency.
-我做不到 -是我带你来这的
- I can't do it. - I brought you here.
我做不到
I can't do it.
好吧
Okay.
你要找的记者怎么办
And your journalists?
总会有人会找到他们的
Somebody else will find out about them.
我的祖国怎么办 现在发生的事怎么算
What about my country? What about what is happening, huh?
-我的祖国怎么办 -那是你的问题
- What about my country? - That's your problem.
那是你的问题
That's your problem.
好 我的问题 我的问题
Okay, my problem. My problem.
好的 这是我的问题
Okay, my problem.
你有没有发现
Well, did you happen to notice...
那架差点害死我们的直升飞机是美国的
That the helicopter that tried to kill us was American?
没有 我正忙着躲子弹呢
No, I was too busy trying not to get shot.
那的确是美国的
Ah, well it was.
那是美国的政♥府♥提供的
Supplied by the American government.
印度尼西亚政♥府♥怎么负担得起
And how did the Indonesians pay for
如此精密的战争机器
such a marvellous machine of war?
英镑 罗杰 英国货币
Pounds, Roger. British money.
这架昂贵的美国的直升飞机
And how did this very expensive American helicopter
怎么会在这种地方找到我们
Find us in the middle of nowhere?
是你们澳大利亚的政♥府♥提供的情报
Intelligence provided by your Australian government.
他们知道你在这 罗杰
They know you are here, Roger,
因为你的国家告诉他们你在这
Because your country told them you are here.
就像他们也泄露了那些记者的行踪一样
Just like they told them about the journalists.
你不觉得这本应该是
Don't you think this would be
国家的高度机密吗
At the highest levels of security, hmm?
在战争中如果你们的政♥府♥
In a war one hour away that your government
在一小时前签署协议
Has signed off on?
澳大利亚人就会陷入危难 对吧
And Australians are in danger, hmm?
大家还好吧 托尼
Right, everyone okay? Tony?
我们今晚要待在这
We stay here tonight.
这里很安全
It's safe.
足够安全了
Safe enough.
这是个关于我们伟大祖先的故事
请坐 请坐
给这些外国人让个座
给司令官
留个位子
这是一个众人皆知的传说
It's a famous legend.
关于我们祖国的诞生
The birth of our country.
很久以前有一只巨大的鳄鱼
这只鳄鱼背着一个男孩浮出水面
那时地球上还没有陆地
那只鳄鱼和男孩创造了陆地
我们的国家从此诞生
他们是我们的祖先
这片我们挚爱的土地上将有灾难降临
这就是我现在想对你们说的
我的兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥ 我的同胞们
你们必须记住
猴子在树上
那只鳄鱼的就像这样出现
它抬头看着那里
缓慢地爬行着
穿过流水 张大它的嘴
缓慢地 缓慢地 缓慢地
然后它走了
吓死我了
你呢 你的故事是什么
来 让这个外国人讲个故事
我们想问
We want to ask,
为什么印尼人要侵略我们国家
Why the Indonesians invade our country?
为什么葡萄牙人不帮我们
Why the Portuguese doesn't help us?
我们只是三名记者
We are 3 journalists here.
我们正是要找出这个原因
We are going to find out why
尽力找出这个事件的原因
And try and help to find out.
我们会努力地寻找你们想要的答案
We'll try very hard to find out some answers for you.
昨晚发生的一些事让我深受感动
Something happened here last night which moved us very deeply.
这是作为一名澳大利亚人
Something so far removed from
从未经历过的
Our experience as Australians,
我们现在仍然无法摆脱在那个氛围中
And yet so inextricably interwoven within...
产生的复杂情绪
The atmosphere of this place...
我们感觉很难表达这些感受
That we'll find it very difficult to convey to you.
坐在一块席子上
Sitting on woven mats...
在一个没有墙壁只有茅草屋顶的房♥子里
Under a thatched roof, in a hut with no walls,
接受一群
We were the target...
明天可能就会死的
Of a barrage of questioning from men
人们的质问
Who know they may die tomorrow,
他们不能理解
And cannot understand
为什么其他国家的人对此毫不关心
Why the rest of the world does not care.
他们问 为什么
Why, they ask,
印尼人要来侵略我们的国家
Are the Indonesians invading us?
他们问 为什么
Why, they ask,
如果印度尼西亚人相信
If the Indonesians believe that
独♥立♥革命阵线是共♥产♥主义者
Fretilin is communist...
他们还会派代表来帝利寻找答案吗
Do they not send a delegation to Dili to find out?
他们问 为什么
Why, they ask,
澳大利亚人不来帮助我们
电影精选列表