他们去哪儿了
Where were they going?
我觉得他们去巴里布了
Ah, I think they go to Balibo.
我们所在的地方是帝利
This is Dili, where we are,
这是巴里布 靠近印尼边界
And this is Balibo near the Indonesian border.
拉姆·霍塔安排的
Ramos-horta arranged it.
-霍塔 -是的
- Horta? - Yes.
我觉得我们应该走了
Well, I think we might get going, actually.
托尼 托尼
Tony. Tony!
不不 非常感谢你的好意
No, no, no. I appreciate your enthusiasm.
今晚尽情吃喝 明早我们出发
Tonight drink, eat. Tomorrow we go.
再过一个小时吧
Oh, maybe one more hour.
塞纳·伊斯特 饭菜如何
Senor East? You enjoy your meal?
-饭菜很棒 -那就好
- Yes, it was excellent. - That's good.
朱丽安娜 能帮我拿走玻璃杯和酒瓶吗
Juliana, can you bring the glass and the bottle?
等一下
Wait a minute.
-这是给你的 -谢谢
- That's for you. - Thank you.
是个澳元硬币
It's an Australian coin.
来 让我教你
Here, let me teach you.
伸直你的大拇指
Keep your thumb straight,
就用你的拇指
And just use your flumb--
用你的拇指翻动它 明白了吗
You just use your thumb to flick it, alright?
就是这样
Perfect.
做得好
Well done.
这是谁
Who's that?
这是英国女王
That is the Queen of England.
她为什么会在硬币上
What's she doing on it?
这是个非常好的问题
That's a very good question.
我认为你的朋友落下了一些包裹
I think your friends left some bag behind.
那么 他知道我们要去哪儿吗
So, ah, so he knows where we're going?
-不知道 -很好
- No. - Perfect.
当然知道 他会带你们去那儿的
Yes. He will take you up there.
-好的 回头见 -好的 好的
- All right. We'll see you soon. - Okay. Okay.
好的 一路愉快
Okay, have fun.
我们走了
We're away!
再见
Bye bye!
你没告诉过我
You didn't tell me...
你让第一组记者去了巴里布
That you took the first group of journalists up to Balibo.
我没有吗
I didn't?
没有
No.
这样吗
Oh.
是的 我安排了
Well yes, yes, I arranged for
第一组记者去巴里布
The first group to travel to Balibo,
但是在安全的情况下
But only if it was safe.
谁开车带他们去的
So who drove them?
一个叫希米纳斯的人
A man named Ximines.
还有什么其它要告诉我的吗
Anything else you've forgotten to tell me?
没有
No.
感谢上帝
Obrigado.
看 罗杰
Look, Roger.
看 芒果
Look. Mango.
我们国家最著名的春♥药♥
Our nation's most famous aphrodisiac.
什么
Hmm?
-我想我已经没那么年轻了 -是吗
- I think I'm a bit past that, mate. - Are you?
-这个叫做希米纳斯的小伙子 -怎么了
- This Ximines chap. - Mm?
他和那些记者都在巴里布吗
Was he with the journalists in Balibo?
他在毛巴拉 半天的旅程
He's in Maubara, half a day's journey.
我怎么才能去那儿
How do I get there?
罗杰 拜托
Roger, please.
那里很危险
It's very dangerous.
在帝利还有很重要的工作
There's very important work to do in Dili.
我怎么才能去那儿
How do I get there?
好吧
Okay.
我们做个交易
We make a deal.
我就带你去毛巴拉 好吗
I will take you to Maubara, okay?
我带你去
I will show you.
然后我们回帝利 你接管我们的通讯社
And then we go back to Dili and you run our News Agency.
可以吗
Deal?
好 去毛巴拉吧
Okay, Maubara it is.
现在安静了
Now it's quiet.
非常安静
Very quiet.
有人说这是假象
Some say deceptively so.
但就在五十公里之外
But just 50 kilometres away,
在印尼边境处
On the border between Indonesia,
游击队员仍在持续作战
Guerilla fighting continues.
毛巴拉
Maubara.
毛巴拉 2-1-2 2
Maubara. 2-1-2. two.
很好 格利格 继续
Great, Greg. Keep going.
毛巴拉 1-2 1-2 好了
Maubara, 1-2, 1-2. Alright.
看好那部收音机
Just watch the radio there.
他们刚从前线回来
They are returning from the frontlines.
早在正式交火开始之前
Long before a war officially begins,
他们就在前线防御了
There are frontlines to defend.
我们今晚住在这里
We stay here the night.
明天去找希米纳斯
Tomorrow we find Ximines.
罗杰 走这边
Roger, this way.
好的 快点快点 开始
Okay, come on, come on, let's go.
一切就绪 开拍
Okay, okay. Camera's rolling. And...
指挥官的演讲会上 他的言辞里
There's marshal music, in between his words,
是不是非常推崇战争
Is his speech very warlike?
他是不是谈了很多与战争有关的事
Does he talk a lot about fighting?
是的 他花了很长时间谈论战争
Yeah, he has talked long time for fighting.
而且只谈了战争
Only fighting.
并且希望人们能收听广播
And hoping that people will listen to the radio.
当独♥立♥革命阵线通过广播发言时 他说了什么
And when Fretilin broadcasts, what does Fretilin say?
独♥立♥革命阵线说我们不是共♥产♥主义者
The Fretilin say we are not communists.
好极了 加里
Great. Gary?
不错 满意吧
Yeah, good-oh. Happy.
非常满意
Happy.
很精彩 非常感谢各位
Okay, fantastic. Thank you very much, everybody.
谢谢 谢谢
Obrigado. Obrigado.
和大伙们说谢谢吧
Say thank you to these people?
这是什么
What is this?
印尼的宣传活动
Indonesian propaganda.
他们在说什么
What are they saying?
他们说他们知道一名澳大利亚记者
They say they know an Australian journalist
已经来到帝利了
Has arrived in Dili.
他们期待着在发现他的时候
They look forward to slitting his throat
把他的喉咙割断
When they find him.
好的 晚安吧 罗杰
Okay goodnight, Roger.
真好笑
Very funny.
他们到底说了什么
Okay, what were they really saying?
霍塔
Horta?
罗杰
Roger!
早上好
Good morning.
发生了什么 老兄
What's going on, mate?
这些印尼人正在攻进
The Indonesians are advancing.
所有人都撤退到了帝利
Everyone is retreating to Dili.
我找到了希米纳斯
I found Ximines.
让我和他谈谈
Let me talk to him.
是我找到他的 只能谈10分钟
I found him, huh? 10 minutes.
-没问题 -不 5分钟吧
- Ok. - No, 5 minutes.
-好的好的 -5分钟
- Alright, alright. - 5 minutes,
-因为我们得离开了 -我会尽量快一点
- Because we have to go. - As much as I can have.
你准备好离开了吗
Are you right to go now?
快点 好的 跳进来
Pronto. Alright, jump in.
你会说英语吗
You speak English?
是的 他会说英语 但我会给他翻译
Yes, he speaks English. But I will translate for him.
我在寻找五名澳大利亚记者
I'm looking for 5 Australian journalists.
你见过他们吗
Have you seen them?
我见过
Saya tahu.
电影精选列表