Now it's quiet again.
我不喜欢
I don't like it.
我也不喜欢
No, I don't like it either.
你不是个歌♥手吗
Hey, ain't you supposed to be a singer? Huh?
你给我们唱首歌♥吧 达琳
Why don't you sing something for us, Darlene.
不了谢谢
No, thank you.
我跟你讲
Hell, I'll tell you what.
如果你唱得真跟你说的那样好
If you sing something for us and if you're as good as you say you are...
我就不让你玩游戏了
I won't make you play the game.
别唱
Don't do it.
他爱做啥做啥
He's gonna do what he's gonna do,
但他不值得你唱歌♥
but he don't deserve to hear you sing.
随你们的便吧
Suit your fucking selves!
等等
Wait...
我听过更好的
I've heard better.
不 你会打到比利·李的
No! You'll hit Billy Lee!
不 我做不到
No, I can't do it.
我受不了了
I can't do it no more.
-我不能 不能 -迈尔斯
- I can't. I can't do it. - Miles.
-我不能再杀人了 -迈尔斯
- I can't kill no more people. - Miles!
救救我们
Help us.
我不能再杀人了
I can't kill no more people.
你杀过多少人 迈尔斯
How many people have you killed, Miles?
123个
123.
维修间
我的天啊 金杰 看你儿子多有本事
My heavens, Ginger! Look what your boy can do.
米勒 你♥他♥妈♥为啥不开枪了
Miller! Why the fuck have you stopped shooting?
迈尔斯
Miles.
我受不了了
I can't do it.
我不能再杀人了
I can't kill no more people.
迈尔斯
Miles...
没事的
It's all right.
你不用再杀人了
You don't have to kill any more people.
混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker!
看看你还记不记得这个
Let's see if you can't remember this.
冷静点 祭坛侍者
Easy there, altar boy...
拿着枪
Take the gun.
对不起
I'm sorry.
真的对不起
I'm so sorry.
不
No!
救救他
Help him.
我做不到
I can't.
不 上帝 求求你
No, God. No, God, please.
那就帮他
Help him.
求你了 上帝
Please, God.
我不想
I don't wanna...
告解吧
Confess.
我的孩子 告解吧
My son, confess.
你不是...
You're not a...
不是神父
You're not a priest.
我当然是了
Of course I am.
迈尔斯·米勒 我叫弗林神父
Miles Miller, my name is Father Daniel Flynn...
我来赦免你的罪过
and I'm here to absolve you of your sins.
神父 请宽恕我的罪过
Bless me, Father, for I have sinned.
好的
Yes.
我有罪
I've sinned.
罪过多得我已经数不过来
I've sinned more times than I can count.
我杀过人
I've killed.
杀了好多人
I've killed so many people.
对不起 神父
I'm so sorry, Father.
没事的
It's all right.
怎么会没事
No, it's not.
我做了好多恶事
I did so much bad.
我撒谎 偷窃
I lied. I stole.
伤害别人
I hurt people.
我知道这是错的 但我还是做了
I did it all even though I know it was wrong.
对不起 神父
I'm so sorry, Father.
你希望得到宽恕吗
Do you seek absolution for your sins?
是的
Yes, I do.
你愿意接受主的仁慈吗
Do you give yourself to the mercy of the Lord?
是的
Yes.
你愿意把剩下的人生都用来侍奉主吗
Will you give to Him the time that you have left?
太晚了
I'm too late.
不
No.
永远不晚
It's never too late.
好的 我尽量
Yes. I will try.
我会尽量变得更好
I'll try to be better.
努力做个好人
I'll try to be a better man.
我悔过
I repent.
弗林神父 我悔过
Father Flynn, I repent.
上帝宽恕你了
You are forgiven.
迈尔斯·米勒
Miles Miller.
以圣父 圣子 圣灵之名
In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit...
你得到了宽恕
you are forgiven.
里诺
祝大家好运
Good luck, everyone.
今晚给大家准备了特别演出
Now, we have got a special treat for you tonight.
从美丽的加州洛杉矶远道而来
Coming to you all the way from beautiful Los Angeles, California...
女士们先生们 热烈欢迎
Ladies and gentlemen, let's give a warm Reno welcome
达琳·斯威特
to Darlene Sweet.
谢谢大家今晚前来捧场
Thank y'all for coming to listen to me tonight.
对我来说意义重大
It means a lot to me.
皇家酒店谋杀案
非常感谢大家
Thank you. Thank you so much.
谢谢你们
That's very kind of you. Thank you.
进来吧 大家都有地方坐
God, come on in. There's enough room for everyone.
进来吧
Come on in.
如果大家愿意...
Now, if it's all right with you...
我们想多唱几首
we'd like to do a few more for you now.
电影精选列表