Marcus couldn't fuck his way out of a wet paper bag
马库斯那货手无缚鸡鸡之力
I'll make sure she knows you got the hots for her
我去暗示她 你对她来电
Really? - That's what he told me
真的? - 他告诉我的
Oh, here he comes
他来了
Of course you may have to make the first move,
当然 你得采取主动
because he seems like the shy type - Okay
因为他有点害羞 - OK
Hey. We still good for tomorrow? The plan
我们明天的计划没问题吧
Cutting her out after the grab. Right? - Yeah, yeah. We're good
事成之后把她甩掉 是不是? - 对 按照计划
Come on, shitstick. Bring it on home to Mama
过来 搅屎棍 把东西带回家给妈妈
Goddamn
妈的
Hey, Cook!
嘿 库克!
Hey, Cook!
嘿 库克!
Mind if join you?
介意我和你一起吗?
It's okay to like what you see. I like what I see
你随便看都行 我也喜欢我看到的
Oh, yes!
嘢
Oh, oh, yes! Oh, oh, yes! Yes, oh, come get there
哦嘢 哦嘢 哦嘢 还有这边
Oh, God! Oh, make Mama cum
天那 给妈妈加点精
Don't say "Mama." No mom stuff!
不许说"妈妈"二字 没妈啥事
You don't stop till I say stop!
我没说停 你不许停
Okay, flip over - Fine. Bring it
OK 反过来 - 很好 来吧
Are you washing your fucking hands right now?
你现在要洗手吗?
No
没有
Oh, wait, wait. That's not my... H uh
等等 那是我的...呼
Oh, my God!
老天
Oh, my God! That feels amazing! Holy shit!
老天 这感觉好极了 苍天啊
Harder!
使劲干
Harder! Yes!
使劲干 嘢
You guys are really good at singing. I like to sing in the bathtub
你们唱的真好听啊! 我特喜欢在浴缸里唱歌♥
I'm a soprano. My friend Ronnie says I sound like Mariah Carey
我是女高音 我朋友罗妮说我的声线像玛丽亚凯莉
Hello. What's your name? - I'm Thurman. Thurman Merman
你好 你叫什么名字?- 我叫瑟曼 瑟曼默尔曼
For real? Ha!
真的吗?
Would you like to join us, Thurman?
你想加入我们吗 瑟曼?
This looks like it might fit
这套看起来合身
I get to wear this? - Of course you do
我必须穿这套吗? - 当然得穿
You're a Santa now, Thurman. Go ahead, put it on
你现在是圣诞公公了 瑟曼 赶快穿上
It's got a lot of paper trash in it,
这里面有很多的纸张垃圾
so I think it should be a light landing for both of you. Okay?
你俩出来的时候自备光源以便着陆 OK?
So...
然后...
Where the fuck have you been? We gotta lock everything down for tomorrow
你特么去哪里了?我们必须为明晚做足准备
That's my boy!
真是我的孩子
Shit. How'd you get that? - He tapped that security girl
你怎么搞到的? - 他上了女保安
Ha-ha. Very funny. Wait... for real?
哈哈 真好笑 等等...真的?
I didn't exactly have to talk her into it. She was wetter than Lake Michigan
我还没怎么跟她前戏 她已经比密歇根湖还要湿
Matter of fact, I think she roofied me
实际上 我感觉是她奸了我
Ah, rohypnol. Excellent icebreaker
"约会强♥奸♥"药 极好的破处装备
Of course, it's harder for the girl because she's gotta get off
当然 这药不太适合这个女孩 她喜欢后入
before the drugs soften the noodle - Yeah
好药物只屁♥股♥反面有效 - 对
Ya! You no good motherfucker!
你个杀千刀的
What the fuck? - You...
搞什么搞? - 你...
God! - Get off of him!
天 - 放开他
Hey! Get off of him you little shit!
放开他 你个小崽子
I'll kill your ass! - Let go of me!
我杀了你 - 放开我
Motherfucker! - Get off of him!
去你妹的 - 放开他
Oh, jeez, I'm sorry
呀 抱歉
Hey, goddamn pussy! You motherfucker!
嘿 妈的 去死吧!
Just get off of him. Hey!
赶快放开他
Goddamn it!
妈的!
Ow!
啊噢
Goddamn!
妈的!
My first shot at a good piece of ass after nearly ten years
我十年来的第一炮
and you gotta go and take a dump on that too
被你抢了
Fuck you! - It was just business
操你! - 只是公务
You just ruined a perfectly good piece of pussy
你毁了一个冰清玉洁的姑娘
with that diseased-ass dick of yours
用你那身患重疾的老二
I'm glad I tea-bagged your drunk ass, you fucking piece-of-shit motherfucker!
我很高兴孵你的蛋 你个王八蛋
Would you get it together? Tomorrow is go time
还是一起干好吗?明天准时
I need some air
我需要新鲜空气
Now, see? Who the fuck does he think he is talking to you that way?
看见没有?他以为他是谁 跟你这样说话?
That's it. We're cutting him out - What? Fuck no
我们扔他出局 - 什么? 不行
I mean, he's just steamed a little bit. He'll be fine
他只不过想出口气 他会没事的
Okay, you wanna share half of your take with him?
OK 你想他分一半的钱?
Be my guest - You know, I don't fucking get you
随你 - 我真搞不懂你
I mean, you're the one that brought that little shit in
是你让那个小个子参加进来的
No, shitstick. I brought you in. You're the safe cracker
不 搅屎棍 我只带你 你才是保险箱专家
He can't even crack his own ass. Fuck that
他连自己的屁♥股♥都破不了
We're going to Mexico
我们之后去墨西哥
It's loaded now. You're good to go
已经上膛 可以用
You did this whole fucking thing
你搞这一出戏
just to have me to go to shit-ass Mexico with you?
就是为了让我和你一起去墨西哥
I just thought it might be fun to spend Christmas with the only family I got left
我就觉得这样和家人一起过圣诞节比较有意思
Why's that such a surprise? - Well...
这算是惊喜吗? - 呃
You know, they'd grant Charles Manson fucking parole if it wasn't for one thing
杀人魔王查尔斯曼森之所以被假释是因为
He's Charles Manson - I get it
他是查尔斯曼森 - 懂你意思
Maybe I don't blame you. But things change at the end of the road
也许我不怪你 船到桥头自然直
Willie?
威利?
Willie, you in there? - Get rid of him
威利 你在里面吗? - 除掉他
Is this an emergency? - No
紧急情况? - 不
I just wanted to invite you to the Christmas concert tomorrow, Willie
我想邀请你参加明天的圣诞音乐会 威利
I'm singing in the choir
我加入了唱诗班
We're doing all the Christmas carols, "Silent Night," "Deck the Halls,"
一整天都在练习圣诞颂歌♥ "平安夜" "装饰厅堂"
"Jingle Bells," "Veni, Veni, Emmanuel ." That one's in Latin
"铃儿响叮当" "来吧来吧 厄玛奴尔"这首是拉丁语的
I know you're busy, but it's only for an hour and all the parents are coming
我知道你很忙 但只要一个小时 所有的家长都会来
And I know you're not my real family,
虽然你不是我真正的家人
but when you don't have real family, then you have to make a new one
反正你也没有真正的家 不如自己造一个
And it's actually better because then you get to pick the people
这样其实更好 你可以自♥由♥选择
who are in your family
谁作为你的家人
And you're the family I picked
你就是我选择的家人
And that's why I followed you to Chicago
所以我一直跟你到芝加哥
Because I didn't want you to spend Christmas alone
因为我不希望你一个人过圣诞节
So can you come? And then maybe after we can go to SantaCon or...
你来吗?然后我们可以去圣诞老人专场舞会...
I, I can't. I can't come
我 我不行 我来不了
Look, I'll try to make it. Okay? - Okay. I'll look for you, Willie
我尽量来 OK? - OK 我等你 威利
I'll look for you and I'll wave like this. Okay?
我等你 到时候招手见 OK?
Yeah. Okay, All right. Good deal
好 OK 说定了
All right. I'll see you - Bye, Willie
好的 回头见 - 拜 威利
What are you, the fucking FBI? That place is gonna be crowded
你装什么逼 FBI吗? 那地方拥挤得很
He won't even know I'm not there
他完全不知道我是否去过
Good - Good night, Elf!
很好 晚安 精灵
For a minute there, I thought you were going soft
我还以为你刚才心软了
I hate your guts, motherfucker. But business is business
我痛恨你们两个 但生意就是生意
Let's do this
我们干活吧
Hi, thank you so much for coming - Okay?
Hi, 谢谢光临 - OK?
You look gorgeous - Amazing. H I, good to see you
你真是容光焕发 - 好迷人 HI 很高兴见到你
Time? - Concert starts in five
几点了? - 音乐会五分钟后开始
As you know, Christmas is a time for giving
圣诞节是感恩的节日
And we want to thank you all for being here tonight
感谢诸位今晚大驾光临
All right, let's sync them up, boys. At 7:45, the power goes down
现在核对程序 7:45断电
That's on me
这事我负责
You got ten minutes to get to Regent's office, crack that safe,
你有十分钟去雷金特办公室 破掉保险箱
grab the money, throw it down the garbage chute
拿走钞票 塞到垃圾槽里
and then get the hell out of there before anybody knows what's hit them
在没被人发觉之前开溜
Now please join me in welcoming the Giving City Children's Choir
现在有请感恩之城儿童唱诗班
And without further ado, I would like to introduce our choirmaster, Renee
现在立刻有请唱诗班指挥蕾妮
You got a match? Well, send it over!
你匹配到了?赶紧发过来
Now we're gonna get this party started with an old favorite
晚会将从一首流行老歌♥开始
This is all your handiwork - Huh?
这都是你们的功劳 - 嚇
The money you helped us raise, it gave Christmas to these kids
你们帮我们筹集的钱款 帮助这些孩子过圣诞节
You're part of the family now
你现在是大家庭的一份子了
Hmm
唔
Ugh! Boring
没劲
电影精选列表