我们开始前 这会帮你放松
This will help you relax before we begin.
开始什么前
Before we begin what?
外面有来人了
There's somebody outside.
跟他待在这里
Keep him here.
进来
Get in here.
有人跟踪你吗
Were you followed?
我在身后留了一些面包屑
I left behind a few bread crumbs.
麦克
Hey, Mac.
你认识法♥伦♥
You already know Farren.
好
Uh, okay.
显然你们知道我是谁
Obviously, you guys know who I am.
你是谁
Who are you?
你不是警卫
You're not a security guard.
-你不是... -疯子
- You're not... - Crazy?
你是护士吗
Are you a nurse?
我以前是
I was in a former life.
我们能多快搞定
How fast can we do this?
做什么
Do what?
你跟我来吧 麦克
Why don't you come with me, Mac?
我们上楼
Let's go upstairs.
-等一下 -不不不
- Now, hold on a minute. - No, no, no.
-不 -快点
- No. - Come on.
-听... -快点
- Listen... - Come on.
我给你看点东西 麦克
Let me show you something, Mac.
这些大多数是公开记录
Well, most of this is public record.
但这个 这个很重要
But this? This is the important stuff.
根据警方报告
And according to the police report,
负责案件的警探叫...
the lead detective was a guy by the name of...
赛克斯
Sykes.
我认识他
I know him.
多年来 他一直去医院找我
He's been coming to the hospital for years.
总是问我问题
Always asking me questions.
没错
Sounds about right.
你可能对这个感兴趣
This is something you might be interested in.
弹道检测报告...
The ballistics report...
明确显示杀死艾克·福斯特和
which clearly indicates that the bullets that killed
约翰·特鲁比的子弹
Ike Foster and John Truby...
不是现场找到的任何武器发射出来的
weren't fired by any of the weapons recovered at the scene.
所以 你告诉我
So you tell me.
怎么会那样
How does that happen?
如果不是我杀了他们 那是谁
Well, if I didn't kill 'em, who did?
州警发过来报告
We've got reports coming in from the state troopers.
他们在州际公路和95号♥公路
They've set up roadblocks and checkpoints
设置了路障和检查点
at state line and the 95.
好 一起寻找线索
All right, get it on the board.
好 还有一个加油站工作人员说
Okay, we've got another hit from a gas station attendant
好像看到一辆小货车
that thinks they spotted what looks like a cargo van
沿老兵高速向南往204公路过去了
headed southbound on Veterans Highway to the 204.
说不通 他们早就该到亨特机场了
That makes no sense. They'd be over by Hunter Airfield.
你的消息来源太少了
You're scrambling your resources too thin.
据我们估计 这家伙已经领先一大步了
By our estimates, this guy's already got a massive head start.
警探 你肯定认识联调局的弗兰克斯探员
Detective, I am sure you know FBI Agent Franks,
这位是他的新搭档卡尔·西克斯
and this is his new partner, Karl Hicks.
我们已经将抓捕边界拓宽了20英里
We already extended our perimeter out 20 miles.
你还有什么想法
What else would you have in mind?
还有 抓捕逃犯不是警♥察♥的任务吗
And I thought the marshals were responsible for fugitive capture.
你用了七年时间
And you've had seven years
破这些谋杀案 但你一无所获
to solve these homicides, but you got nothing.
现在既然主要嫌疑人也逃了 案子就归我了
So now that the primary suspect is out, it lands on my desk.
是啊 这肯定会完美用上
Yeah, you know, that's gonna fit in perfectly with
你们没给我们的所有证据
all the evidence you haven't given our team.
警监 我希望你们全面配合
Captain, I expect your department's full cooperation.
我已经跟你们负责的特别探员聊过了
I've already spoken to your special agent in charge.
你对中♥央♥城市银行的了解
What you know about Central City Bank
能提供缺失的细节
could provide the missing details
让我们将悬案联♥系♥起来
that ties our cold case together.
你们俩针对同一个案子的两个方面分别努力了多年
You two have been working opposite ends of the same case for years.
要想让我们合作 就要彻底透明
You want our cooperation, we'll expect full transparency.
没问题
You'll have it.
警探
Detective?
我们来之前
Look, the briefing we got
知道的相关信息很有限
before we headed over here was limited at best.
这个案子上你是专家
You're the specialist on this one.
我需要知道要抓的人是谁
I need to know who we're going after.
他真的疯了吗
Is he really nuts?
你考虑过这个问题吗
You ever think about that?
他是真的疯了 还是在耍我们
Is this guy really crazy, or is he putting us on?
花七年时间伺机等待耍我们可真是够久的
Well, seven years is a hell of a long time to wait and play a game.
他们三个人平生多数时间都生活在这里
All three of these guys lived here most of their lives.
不过你又已经知道了 对吧
Then again, you already know that, right?
你比我们
You know more about them...
更了解他们
than we do.
他们抢劫的银行
The bank they robbed...
据我们所知 联调局当时在因诈骗调查他们
we were told the FBI was investigating them for fraud.
没错
That's right.
那你们到底在找什么
So what were you looking for?
好吧
Okay.
这家水泥厂的老板
It seems the owners of the cement factory
跟他们在中♥央♥城市银行的朋友
took out a $30 million line of credit
一起贷了三千万的款
with their friends over at Central City Bank,
并使用工厂员工的退休金做了抵押
while using the employee pension funds as collateral.
在申请破产前
And before filing for bankruptcy,
他们拿走了超过两千四百万的年度奖金
they took annual bonuses in excess of $24 million,
让公♥司♥的创始人
leaving the people who built that company...
陷入困境
high and dry.
这个你一直以来都知道吗
You've known about this all along?
我们的会计鉴识专家
Our forensic accountants
用了两年多时间查他们的账
took over two years looking through their books.
结果什么都证明不了
Couldn't prove a damn thing.
一切都是他们之间的口头协议
It was all handshakes and gentleman's agreements.
银行知道他们在干什么
The bank knew exactly what they were doing,
但他们对其无视 因为...
but they turned a blind eye to it because...
他们的钱有地方找回来
their money was covered.
但没有证据的话 就无法起诉
But without proof, there was no indictment.
这是LPT增强剂
This is an LPT enhancer.
-什么 -一种刺♥激♥大脑前额叶的药
- A what? - A drug that stimulates the frontal lobe of the brain,
是那里控制记忆
which controls memory.
听着 我已经用过所有人类发明出的
Look, I've been stuck with every truth serum
说真话血清和记忆增强剂了
and memory enhancer ever invented.
这个你没用过
Not this one.
你怎么知道
How do you figure?
因为这个药刚结束临床试验
Because it just finished clinical trials.
用过这个药的80%病人
Over 80% of the patients who took this
都恢复了近40%的记忆
regained almost 40% of their memory.
另外20%呢
What happened to the other 20%?
死了
They died.
听着 我对我的过去一点记忆都没有
Look, I have no recollection of what happened to me in my past,
我不会让你们为了知道那是什么
and I'm not gonna let you guys fry my brain,
就烧坏我的脑子
trying to figure it out.
有两千万现金藏在外面
There is $20 million in cash hidden out there,
而我们相信 你知道藏在哪里
and we believe that you know where it's stashed,
不是只有我们在找那笔钱
and we're not the only ones looking for it,
所以如果你想活过接下来的几天
so if you wanna survive the next couple of days,
那我建议你开始跟我们合作
I suggest you start working with us!
有80%的可能性这种药会起作用吗
There's an 80% chance this stuff will work?
是的
Yes.
副作用是什么
What are the side effects?
告诉他吧
Go ahead. Tell him.
你不会好受
It's not going to be pleasant.
头昏 晕眩 可能产生幻觉
Dizziness, vertigo, possible hallucinations,