有人死了 你真的想知道为什么吗
And lives were lost. Do you really wanna know why?
如果我必须进监狱...
Well, if I have to go to prison...
那我想知道原因
I'd like to know why.
他的随访呢
What about his follow-up?
不归我管
It's out of my hands.
确保他坚持治疗方案
Make sure he stays on the prescribed regimen.
是 医生
Yes, Doctor.
谢谢
Thank you.
-今天过得如何 -很好
- How's it going today? - Good.
看起来不错
Hmm. Looks good.
你确定这能吃 对吧
You're sure this is edible, right?
那天的吃了没问题
Seemed fine the other day.
好极了
Great.
我是卢卡斯
Hey, I'm Lucas.
刚进来
Just got in.
"进"
Got?
怎么了
Excuse me?
你说的是"进"
You said, "Got."
对
Yeah.
人不是进来这里
People don't get in here.
而是被关过来
They're sent here.
是 72小时精神评估
Yeah, well, a 72-hour psychiatric evaluation.
是自愿的
It's voluntary.
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
你好像...很面熟
You seem... familiar.
不 你不认识我 但我认识你
No, you don't know me, but I know you.
怎么可能
How's that?
我看过你的报道
Read all about you.
你和那起银行抢劫案的新闻报道
Saw all those news stories about you and that bank robbery.
那你比我更了解这件事
Well, then you know more about it than I do.
我知道你没有罪
Ah. Well, I know that you're not guilty.
至少他们指控的罪名不该都加到你身上
At least not for everything they're accusing you for.
你在这里待了多久了
How long you been here?
有几年了吧
What, a couple years?
七年
Seven years.
你肯定怀念墙外的生活
I bet you're missing life outside these walls.
你肯定非常想出去
I'd bet even more that you're desperate to get out.
那是什么
What's that?
如果说我能把你弄出去呢
What if I told you I can get you out of here?
那你肯定疯了
I'd say you're crazy.
你是说 在这里待了那么多年后
You mean to tell me, after all this time you've spent in here,
你还看不出我和那些疯子的区别吗
you can't tell the difference between these nut jobs and me?
我可是很厉害的
Damn, I'm good.
你要怎么把我弄出去
How would you get me out of this place?
虽然我很想
As much as I'd like to
一个人居功 但其实我有帮手
take credit for all of this, I got some help.
你为什么要帮我
Why are you doing this?
我有一万个理由
I got 20 million reasons.
如果你看过我的案子
If you read my case,
那你该知道 我对来这里之前的事
you'd know that I don't have any memory of what happened to me
没有任何记忆
before I was sent to this place.
听着 如果你想离开这里 那这就是你的机会
Look, you wanna get out of here, this is your chance.
我也想让你好好考虑一下 但我今晚就出去了
I'd say sleep on it, but I'm being discharged tonight,
所以你得快点做决定 时间紧迫
so you gotta make a decision quick 'cause the clock is ticking.
相信我
Trust me.
我为什么要相信你
Why would I trust you?
你还有更好的选择吗
You got any better options?
午餐结束了 各位
Lunch is over, gentlemen!
尼克尔斯医生在等你参加出狱检查
And Dr. Nichols is waiting on you for your exit exam.
走吧
Let's go.
-好 -走吧
- Yeah. - Let's go.
一切都不会有事的
Everything's gonna be all right.
回见 麦克
See you soon, Mac.
麦克 你感觉如何
Mac, how are you feeling?
我好像中毒了一样
Like I was poisoned.
副作用只会持续几个小时
The side effects will only last a few hours.
吃了这个 会帮你冷静下来
Here, take this. It will help calm you down.
无媒体
-下班了啊 -一周的工作结束了
- You done for the day? - Uh, just finishing out the week.
把这个签了
Go ahead and sign this.
请你打开那个包
I'm gonna have to have you open up that bag for me.
好的
Certainly.
女士们 请出示身份证件
Ladies, can I see your IDs, please?
我要把这个还到市里
Just returning these to County.
尼科尔斯医生签过字了
Uh, Dr. Nichols signed off on it.
后备箱也打开看看吧
Let's get you to open up the back as well.
好 稍等
Okay, give me a second.
能快点吗
Can we hurry this up?
拜托
Come on.
请科达医生到电击治疗室
Dr. Coda to the ECT room.
请科达医生到电击治疗室
Dr. Coda to the ECT room.
关灯了 各位
Lights out, guys.
麦克唐纳德回他的牢房♥了吗
Hey, did MacDonald get moved back to his room?
据我所知没有
Not that I'm aware of.
快点 抓紧
Let's go! Move it along!
可恶 出问题了 伙计们
Damn it. We got a problem, guys.
搞什么
Man.
艾丽西亚 能快点吗
Alicia, what did I say?
混账东西
Such an asshole.
你走吧
You're good to go.
-你好 -你好
- Hey. - Hey, yourself.
好了
All right.
你还觉得我疯了吗
You still think I'm crazy?
来 我们进去吧
Come on, let's get you inside.
那是很严重的逆行性健忘症
It's fairly catastrophic retrograde amnesia.
你觉得是真的吗 还是说他是假装的
You think it was real, or do you think he was faking it?
我相信是真的
I believe it was real.
他的脑成像显示是真的
His brain imaging says it was real.
每次神经系统检测结果都显示是真的
Every neurological test we've ever done said it was real.
警探 这是我见过的最严重的情况
Detective, this was the worst case I've seen.
他用了六个月时间才学会再次走路
It took him six months to learn how to walk again
又用了12个月才学会说话
and another 12 just to learn how to speak.
-嗯 -他能活下来就算走运了
- Hmm. - The man's lucky to have survived.
那我问你
Let me ask you something.
如果他不是装的 那他是怎么逃出去的
If it wasn't an act, how did he get out of this place?
他最近有什么访客吗
Has he have any visitors lately?
我在这里工作四年了
I've been here four years,
除了警方调查人员和偶尔来几个记者
and other than police investigators and the occasional reporter,
没人来找他
no one's come calling.
什么事
Yeah?
刚问过值夜班的一个护士
Just spoke to one of the night nurses.
她说一个叫法♥伦♥·戴尔的警卫
She said a security guard by the name of Farren Dell
今天早上没有请假也没有露面
was a no-call, no-show for work this morning.
他也是最后跟麦克唐纳德说话的人之一
He was also one of the last people to have spoken to MacDonald.
去他的住所看看有什么发现
Head over to his place and tell me if you find anything.
好
Okay.
没问题了
No more questions.
罪犯越狱
警方在追查著名银行劫犯
Police are following several leads
多诺万·麦克唐纳德越狱一案的几条线索
in the escape of famed bank robber Donovan MacDonald.
官方不知道
Authorities are not speculating
麦克唐纳德是如何逃走的
how they believe MacDonald got away,
但是目前正追查疑犯的相关线索...
but are pursuing leads in a person of interest...
你会需要这个
You'll need this.
这是凯伦·马修斯从现场发来的报道
Our Karen Matthews is on the scene.
你对你的案子都知道什么 麦克
What do you know about your case, Mac?
多年来 我回答过很多问题 但是...
I've been asked a lot of questions over the years, but...
我总觉得他们好像在说别人
And it always seems like they're talking about someone else.
我受到了很多指控
I've been accused of a lot of things.
我想知道真♥相♥
I'd like to know the truth.
我们可以帮你
We can help you with that.