直到我
Until I...
我遇到了一个
I met this...
你遇到了
You met...
谁 你遇到了谁
Who? Who did you meet?
我
Uh... I--
我认识这个人吗 -不认识
Do I know this person? -No.
你不认识 -不会是你
No, you don't. -It's no one at your...
不 就是一个随便的男的
No. It was just a man.
只是
Uh, just--
只是个陌生人
Just a stranger.
多少次 -就一次
How many times? -Just once.
你爱上他了吗
Are you in love with him?
没有 我没有 我只是
No, I'm not. It's just...
这太
Oh, this is so...
这与安全词 安全空间 性同意
It's not about a safe word, or a safe place, or consent, or--
或性癖 不是那样的 一定要
or the kink, kind of. It's not that. It has to be--
一定要体验到危险 如履薄冰的感觉
There has to be danger. Like, things have to be at stake.
十万火急 且淫秽至极
Really at stake and it's obscene.
就好像怪物要冲你来了
And it's as if this monster is just sort of there.
那么他对你做了什么 -那会毁灭我们 而我
So what did he do to you? -That will destroy us, and me--
他对你做什么 -我们已经结束了 我想让你知道
What did he do to you? -It's over now. That's what I'm saying.
我甚至不知道他叫什么名字 因为这与我们无关
I don't even know what his name is because it's not about us.
不是的 与我无关
It's not. It is not me.
与我们的家人无关 -这和你的关系大了去了 罗米
This is not about our family. -It has everything to do with you, Romy.
这是件好事 -你知道那不是借口
It's a good thing. -You know that it's not excuse for this.
你妈妈 你的童年都不是借口 -我已经一了百了了
Not your mom. Not your childhood. -It's out of my system.
你♥他♥妈♥的骗我 -我已经搞定了 不
You just fucking lied to me. -I've done it. No.
骗我们 -雅各布 你没明白我的意思
To us. -Jacob, you're not listening to me.
我爱你 我只爱你 -“如履薄冰的感觉”
I love you. Only you. -"Something has to be at stake"?
我得老天爷 什么玩意 罗米
For Christ's sake! What the fuck, Romy!
你猜怎么着
You know what?
我不在乎你那可悲的
I don't give a shit about your--your pathetic,
陈腐的性幻想 因为那与此无关
banal sexual fantasies because it's not about that!
你危及了最重要的东西
You jeopardized the most important thing.
我们的孩子
Our children!
就为了什么
For what?
我爱你
I love you.
你知道这一切让我感到恶心
You know all of this is--is making me sick.
我要你
I want you...
我要你离开这个家
I want you out of this house.
出去 马上
Out! Now!
操♥他♥妈♥的
Fuck that!
你赶紧走
You have to go!
什么
What?
你要马上离开
You have to leave.
那帮我一把
Help me out then.
我可以把你淹死在这里
I could drown you right here.
确实应该
You should.
没人会知道是我♥干♥的
No one would even know it was me.
我让你心烦了吗
Did I mess with your head?
是的
Yeah.
是没错 但是
Yeah, you did, but, um...
但我也让你心烦了 所以我们扯平了
...but I messed with yours too, so we're equally responsible.
不
No.
我是说 这不代表着可以相安无事
I mean... that doesn't make it okay.
我觉得没问题 我们扯平了
I think we're okay. We're even.
但我所做的事不可饶恕
But it's not okay what I've done.
什么都别说了
Just, just--No, just--
让我和他单独待一会 快出去
Leave me alone with him a second. No, no, no!
给我五分钟时间 拜托
Just give me five minutes, please.
冷静 你要冷静一点
Calm down. You need to calm down.
和我出来 -想都别想 没门
and step outside with me. -Don't do that! Please don't do that.
我就要五分钟时间 -和我出去吧
I'm asking you for five minutes. -Just come with me.
我要你出去 -雅各布 雅各布
I want you to step outside---Jacob. Jacob.
不 住手
No, no! Stop! Stop it!
你这个王八蛋 别过来 -求你了 好吧
You motherfucker! Stay back! -Please! Okay!
天啊 不要
God, no, no!
拜托 别打了
Please! Don't!
住手
Stop! No!
快住手 求你们了
No, no, no. Please.
住手
No, no. Please.
我替你感到悲哀 狗♥杂♥种♥
I felt sorry for you, motherfucker!
不
No!
谢谢
Thanks.
不 不 不 坐下
No, no, no. Sit down. Sit down. Sit down.
坐下
Sit down, please.
对
Yeah.
你对他做了什么
What did you do to him?
她利用你
She used you.
她虐待你 你知道的吧
She abused you. You know that, right?
羞辱 服从 控制 随你怎么说
Humiliation, submission, domination, whatever you want to call it.
纯粹是神经质 对吧
It's just neurotic, right?
女性受虐纯粹是男性的幻想
Female masochism is nothing but a male fantasy.
就是男性的构建 -不 你错了
It's a male construct---No. No, you're wrong.
就是
It's, uh...
你这样想太过时了
That's a dated idea.
过时
A dated idea?
对 这是一种过时的性观念
Yeah, it's a dated idea of sexuality.
不好意思 但你不懂
I'm sorry, but you don't understand.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我靠
Oh, shit.
雅各布 -不 你走开
Jacob. -No. No. Not you.
给 喝点水 喝吧
Here. Drink some water. Come on.
你怎么了 呼吸不畅吗
What's happening? You can't breathe?
喝点水 来吧
Drink some water. Come on.
怎么了 你现在恐慌症发作了吗
What is it? Are you having a panic attack right now?
你需要深呼吸 你呼吸不对 过来
You need to breathe. You're not breathing properly. Come here.
嘿 嘿 没事的
Hey, hey, it's all right.
嘿嘿嘿 不不不
Hey, hey, hey. Hey. No, no, no.
我非常 抱歉
I'm really sorry.
好吗 我非常抱歉
Okay, I'm really sorry.
我非常荣幸
It is such a huge honor
能得到像罗米·马西斯这样的女人的指导
to have been guided by a woman like Romy Mathis.
她深知为同龄人发声
She understands the importance of being a voice for your peers
以及为全世界可能无法享受到
and an advocate for women around the world
我们现在所拥有的机遇的女性发声的重要性
who might not have the same opportunities that us, sitting here, have.
因此 被她这样的英雄所激励
So to be lifted up by a hero like her
让这段经历更加特别
makes this experience so much more exceptional.
作为女人 我们是谁
Who are we, as women?
现代领导者不惧风险
Modern leaders aren't afraid to take chances
拥抱变化 并带领团队迈入未知领域
embrace change, and usher a team into the unknown.
真诚 脆弱和彻底的自我诚实
Sincerity, vulnerability, and radical self-honesty
将创造一个共享学习 富有同情心和真正连接的工作环境
will create a work environment of shared learning, compassion, and true connection.
那么我们要如何实现这一点
Now, how do we do that?
通过从上至下地推动变革
By making changes from top to bottom to support women
全方位地支持公♥司♥各层级的女性
at every level across the company.
如果我们敢于放下期望
If we dare to let go of expectations
走向令我们恐惧的事物
and move towards what scares us,
我们往往会发现意想不到的力量
we can often find unexpected strengths.
今天 我们庆祝腾思
Today, we celebrate genuine authenticity
每一位员工的真实性和独特性
and true uniqueness in every individual that works at Tensile.
我们邀请彼此向世界展示真实的自己
We invite each other to show the world who we really are
不受他人假设的影响 也不畏惧任何目光
regardless of people's assumptions and without fear.
什么
Hmm?
嘿
Oh, hey.
你还好吗
You okay?
你看起来像奶奶
You look like Grandma.
你怎么到这来的
How did you get here?
我打车来的
I got a car.
是吗
You did?
电影精选列表