我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
爱你
Love you.
爹地要怎样享用你
How does Daddy use you?
怎样都可以
Any way he pleases.
大声点
Louder.
怎样都可以
Any way he pleases.
你要做什么让他射出来
What do you do for his cum?
他让我做什么我就做什么
Anything he wants me to do.
回来
Back up here.
过来
Come here.
你喜欢这样做♥爱♥吗
Do you like this kind of sex?
在电子商务中
In e-commerce.
鉴于电子商务的蓬勃发展和对快速配送日益增长的期待
Due to an increase in e-commerce and fast shipping expectations
以及面临着房♥地♥产♥和劳动力短缺的困境
and in the face of real estate and labor shortages.
鉴于电子商务的蓬勃发展和对快速配送日益增长的期待
Due to an increase in e-commerce and fast shipping expectations...
电子商务的蓬勃发展
An increase in e-commerce.
我们需要理解善良的真正 含义
We need to understand what it means to be good.
我们需要学习如何保护和滋养
We need to learn what it means to protect and nurture.
艾德是谁
Who's Ed?
楼下那个流浪♥女♥
The homeless woman downstairs.
我不需要他们 我是舞者不是远足者
I don't need them. I'm a dancer not a hiker.
是 但我们经常去远足 所以你确实需要
Yeah, but we go hiking all the time, so you do need them.
你为什么穿着那条围裙 看着很奇怪
Why do you keep wearing that apron? It's so weird.
不 不 没说你 抱歉 -你不喜欢吗
No, no. Not you. Sorry. -You don't like it?
如果你没有鞋子穿 -不 我在跟我妻子说话
If you don't have your shoes... -No, no, to my wife.
我们就不能带你了 你得留在这里
...you can't come with us. You'll be left behind.
你是不是说你把鞋子送给一个无家可归的人了
Did you say that you gave your shoes away to a homeless person?
是的 -给了艾德
Yes. -To Ed.
我穿着那鞋很奇怪 -他穿着合脚吗
They made me look weird. -Well, did they fit him?
是她 -她
Her. -Her.
妈妈 玛丽可以在这过夜吗
Mom, can Mary sleep over?
不行
Uh-uh.
为什么
Why?
因为你妈妈的公♥司♥现在很多事
Because your mom is busy with her company right now.
我们需要安静 你们在的时候太可怕了
We need peace and quiet. These are scary times.
没有 才不可怕 我们只是很激动
No, it's not scary. It's exciting.
没有 才不可怕 我们只是很激动
No, it's not scary. It's exciting.
你看一下 我做了点小改动
Listen, I made some small changes over this.
快过来 把早餐吃完
Come on, eat your breakfast.
噢 -你不会有事的
Oh. -You're gonna be fine.
嘿
Hey!
嘿 什么玩意 放开我
Hey, what the fuck? Hey, get off me!
嘿 放开我 -快来人帮下他
Hey, get off me! -Someone help him!
天啊
Oh, my God!
住口 别咬我 快住口
Stop! No, no, no, no, no! Stop, stop, stop!
拜托
Please!
不 不 小心
No, no, no, watch out!
过来
Come here.
天啊
Oh, my God. Jesus Christ!
乖女孩 乖女孩
Good girl. Good girl.
乖女孩
Good girl.
这是你的狗吗
Is this your dog?
太谢谢你了 真的很抱歉
Thank you so, so much. I'm so sorry.
给你
Here you go.
正好 我刚要给你发短♥信♥
Great. Oh, I was texting you.
你还好吗 -嗯 我没事
Are you okay? -Yeah, I'm okay.
很好 好了
Good. All right.
来吧 -我们没迟到
Do it. -We're not late.
阿米特·雷曾说道
Amit Ray said,
“随着人工智能的日益普及”
"As more and more artificial intelligence is entering into the world,
“领导力也必须愈发重视情商”
more and more emotional intelligence must enter into leadership."
我们将责任机制融入产品设计当中
We engineer accountability into our products
他们正在改变我们日常的生活方式
and they are changing the way we live every day.
谨此我向您介绍
I am delighted to introduce to you
我们团队研发的新产品
the newest asset to our fleet:
收割者
Harvest.
什么事 -嘿
Yeah? -Hey.
据说反响很不错
Their response was great I hear.
是的 你引用的那句关于情商的话很好
Yeah. The quote about emotional intelligence was very good.
雅各布的主意
Jacob's idea.
现在方便我介绍实习生吗
Uh, is now a good time for me to introduce the interns?
方便的 -好的
Uh, now is good. -Okay.
这是他们第一天 所以 -好
It's their first day, so... -Yeah.
进来吧
Come in.
这是我们的CEO罗米·马西斯
This is our CEO, Romy Mathis.
你们好 欢迎
Hello. Welcome.
不必紧张
Don't be nervous.
我们很高兴你们能来
We are so happy to have you here.
如果你们遇到任何问题 欢迎向我们提出
And if you have any questions, please just let us know.
我有个问题
I have a question. Um...
你真的认为自动化能实现可持续发展吗
Do you really think automation can provide a path to sustainability
还是这只是人们为了让你接受机器人编造的说辞
or is that just something people say to make you like robots?
好了 我们走吧
Okay. Uh, let's--Uh, let's go.
马西斯女士今天很忙 所以先离开吧
Uh, Mrs. Mathis is very busy today. So, let's please go.
走吧 你 出去
Go. You. Out.
这是她的公♥司♥
It's her company.
刚刚实在抱歉 你要不要我
I am so sorry about that. Do you want me to...
呃
Uh...
等一会 -好的
Hold on. -Okay.
是的 是的 我们非常满意
Yes. Yes. We were very happy.
你感觉如何
How did you feel?
我觉得今天真是太美妙了
I think it was an excellent day.
好 如果你想那样的话
Yeah, if that's what you want
但我认为这是一个非常成功的开始
but I think it was a very successful beginning.
抱歉 打扰一下 申请者有什么要求
Um, I'm sorry. Excuse me. Um, who can apply?
申请什么 -就是
For what? -Oh, uh...
每个人都可以 这是全公♥司♥的项目
Everyone. It's a company-wide program.
今天结束时名册将会发到你们的邮箱
You'll receive a list of names by email at the end of the day.
我强烈推荐 一个导师会很大程度上
I highly recommend it. A mentor makes a huge difference
影响你在公♥司♥内的体验
in how you get to experience the company.
并且这周五的庆祝宴会你们都被邀请了
And you're all invited to the holiday party this Friday.
是的 到时会有DJ
Yes! There will be a DJ,
所以 一定要穿上你们最靓丽的舞鞋
so, you know, make sure you bring your best dancing shoes.
早上好 马西斯女士
Good morning, Mrs. Mathis.
早上好 阿里
Morning, Ari.
他是个麻烦精 我们不需要他
He's a problem and we don't need him.
只是投资者的胃口很大 他可以
It's just investor appetite is huge and he can just--
好
Right.
好的 呃
Yeah. Uh...
好 好的 你决定就好
Yeah, okay. Well, whatever you decide.
我会赞同
I'll play along.
嘿 你可以给我倒杯咖啡吗
Um, hey, can you get me a cup of coffee?
好 -嗯哼
Yeah. -Mm-hmm.
安全导航 灵活性
Safe navigation. Flexibility.
还有呢 跟他说去吧
And? Tell him.
我是说 科技本身并不能解决所有问题 不是吗
I mean, technology alone can't handle everything, can it?
就这样 我得挂了 好 我得挂了 拜拜
Anyway, I have to go. All right. All right. I've got to go. Bye.
嘿 你是怎么让那只狗平静下来的
Hey, how'd you get that dog to calm down?
我给了它一块饼干
I gave it a cookie.
你总是随身带着饼干吗
You always have cookies on you?
是的
Yeah.
怎么了 你想要一块吗
Why? Do you want one?
不要
No.
吃完午餐你不应该喝咖啡
You shouldn't drink coffee after lunch.
你一天喝多少杯咖啡
How many do you drink a day?
关你什么事 7杯
None of your business. Seven.
喂
Yeah?
好的 那就答应他
All right. Tell him yes.
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey.
电影精选列表