什么
Hmm?
我想看着你
I want to see you.
嘿 嘿 看着我
Hey, hey. Look at me. Hey.
嘿
Hey.
你和我做♥爱♥的时候我想看黄♥片♥
I want to watch porn while you have sex with me.
什么
What?
我想看
I want to.
好吧
Okay.
感觉很奇怪
Feels weird.
不 这样 抚摸我 我更喜欢这样
No, like this. Touch me. I prefer this.
快抚摸我
You touch me.
对 就这样
Yes, do it.
快呀
Come on.
你来嘛 -我不喜欢这样
You do it. -I can't like this.
为什么 -让我感觉自己像个流氓
Why? -It makes me feel like a villain.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
成为一名CEO意味着成为一名合作者和培育者
Being a CEO means being a collaborator and a nurturer.
我是说 我认为自己不仅是战略专家 也是人类专家
I mean, I see myself as a strategy expert, but also a human expert.
与此同时 一日达
At the same time, one-day shipping
显著提高了我们所有人的期望值
has dramatically upped the stakes for all of us.
对我们的产品有着巨大的需求
And there's huge demand for what we do.
所有人都等着看我们撑不下去
And everyone is just waiting for us to buckle under the pressure
但要我说 “抬头 微笑 永不示弱”
but I say, "Look up. Smile. And never show your weakness."
不要用“脆弱”来形容自己
Oh, don't use "weakness" to describe yourself.
脆弱是件好事 不是坏事
It's a positive to be vulnerable, not a negative.
知道了
Got it.
嘿 你好吗
Hey! How are you?
哦 看看你
Oh, look at you.
你是为了我盛装打扮的吗
You wore this for me?
当然了 -很好看
Yeah. Of course. -Beautiful.
哇塞 你怎么让她 这是特意为了我吗
Come on. How did you get her to--You did it for me?
来吧 -你们想喝点什么吗
Come on. -You guys want a drink or anything?
罗米 我给你拿了杯酒
Romy, I got you a drink.
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
你知道 我喜欢你的名字
You know, I love your name.
是吗 -对 这名字是怎么来的
You do? -Yeah. Where does it come from?
是波兰语吗
Is it Polish?
我的名字是一个古鲁起的
I was named by a guru.
真的假的
Seriously?
我在公社和邪教中长大 -不是吧
I grew up in communes and cults. -No!
老天 这一点我永远也猜不到
Oh, my God. You know, I would never have guessed that.
我是说 我以为你是被士兵或者什么养大的 或者是机器人
I mean, I thought that you were raised by soldiers or something. Or robots.
或者是别的什么
Or something.
当然 我是在开玩笑
I'm joking, of course.
你有打火机吗 可以借我用一下吗
Do you have a lighter? Can I borrow your lighter?
谢了
Thanks.
我不喜欢圣诞节 你呢
I don't like Christmas. Do you?
我是说 我其实不怎么 -我在读一些 噢
I mean, I don't really have any---I was reading some--Oh.
抱歉 你说吧 -不 你先说
Sorry, go ahead. -No, no. You.
没关系 你说吧 -不
No, no. Go ahead. -No.
说吧
Go.
对了
Oh.
我选了你做我的导师
I chose you as my mentor.
什么
What?
我选了你做我的导师
I chose you as my mentor.
我没有参加那个项目 所以
I'm not a part of that program, so...
你参加了
Oh, you are.
不 我没有
No, I'm not.
不 你参加了 你在名单上
Oh, no, you are. You're on the list. You're on the, um--
我收到了一封邮件 然后我点了你的名字
I got an email and I clicked on your name.
你在名单上
You're on the list.
多谢借火
Thanks for the light.
快来
Come on. Yeah!
我们上次跳舞是什么时候
When was the last time we danced?
我不知道 -很久以前了
I don't know. -A long time ago.
我现在不能和你跳舞 -但大家都知道我们结婚了
I can't dance with you right now. -But they know we are married.
斯嘉丽完全不懂《海达·高步乐》
Scarlett doesn't understand Hedda Gabler at all.
她认为那是欲望的故事 实则不然 那是关于轻生的
She thinks it's about desire. It's not about desire. It's about suicide.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
早在戏剧开始前海达的生命就已经结束了
Hedda's life is over even before the play begins.
在戏剧开始前 你说得对 我觉得我要
Before it begins. Yeah. That makes sense. I think I...
你在咕哝些什么 我完全听不懂
What are you mumbling about? You're not making any sense.
你是癫痫发作了还是怎么的
Are you having a seizure or something?
你真是粗鲁
You're so rude.
你一直在给谁发短♥信♥
And who are you texting the whole time?
我没有发短♥信♥ 我在发邮件
I'm not texting. I'm emailing.
好像这个借口很好似的 -是的
As if that is a good excuse. -Yes!
这就是问题所在 -这
That is the whole problem. -It is--
过来 快过来 -好吧
Come here, please. Come here. -Okay.
罗米 -什么
Romy. -What?
作为导演 我对你来说重要吗
Am I relevant to you as a director?
我们都无关紧要
We are all irrelevant.
我们必须更加关注那些
We have to pay more attention to the avalanche
即将掩埋我们所有人的雪崩
that is gonna cover us all very soon.
我们还有点谨慎 对市场持怀疑态度
We were a little cautious. We were leery about markets.
金融股比一般的股票风险要高
And financials are clearly higher beta stocks.
但那些更为乐观的人
Uh, but those who are more optimistic
那些计划着 打算在市场回调时行动的人
and those who are gonna make plans, who are gonna act upon a dip
我们强调的是大型金融机构 大型银行 保险公♥司♥
we would point out big financials, big banks, big insurance,
资产管理公♥司♥ 经纪商和交易所
big asset managers, uh, big brokers, big exchanges.
这些公♥司♥对前景都很看好
The results that are coming out these companies are good.
资本市场活动良好
Capital markets activity is good
且具有进一步加速的潜力
and, uh, has potential to, you know, speed up even more.
但我认为“规模”正是金融领域的关键所在
But I think "big" is the key theme when it comes to financials.
这些大型机构拥有稳定的存款基础
These big institutions have the deposit base,
并获得了证券购买♥♥者的信任
they've got the confidence of those who buy their securities
因此具备持续投资的能力
and they are the ones in the position to continue to invest...
你确定不想要麻醉膏吗
You're sure you don't want numbing cream?
不用 我没事的
No. I'll be fine.
这可能会有点疼
This might bruise a little bit.
五 四
Five, four...
三
three...
二
two...
一
one.
你现在注意到了什么
What are you noticing now?
什么
What?
你现在注意到了什么
What are you noticing now?
你看到了什么 -什么都没看到
What are you seeing? -Nothing.
好的
Okay.
你的身体没有感觉吗
No feelings in your body?
行了 伊莎贝尔
Come on, Isabel. Please.
快点 -天啊
Come on. -Oh my God.
好了 我们拍好了
Okay. Well, we got that.
让我看一眼 艾米莉
So, let's have a look here, Emily.
谢谢 拍得很好
Thank you. Good.
你要不要去换衣服 伊莎贝尔
Do you want to go get changed now, please, Isabel?
好啦 就让她这样穿吧 没关系
Come on. Let her wear what she wants. It's fine.
快去 亲爱的
Come on, honey.
你看着别扭死了
You look really weird.
像一条死鱼
Like a dead fish.
嘿 宝贝 -你就像 你懂的
Hey, baby. -You're just, like, you know, the--
不 别这样 够了
No, come on. Enough. Enough.
不好意思 爸 就是难看死了 -够了 别这样
I'm sorry, Dad. It looks awful! -Enough! Come on!
快去换衣服 伊莎贝尔
Go and get changed, please, Isabel.
你为什么那样折磨自己
Why do you do that to yourself?
快去 快去 -好了
Come on, come on. -All right.
滚开
Oh, fuck off.
你也去换好吗 宝贝
Will you change too, baby?
好
Sure.
好 艾米莉 你给我们俩单独拍一张怎么样
Good. All right, Emily, how about one of just the two of us
电影精选列表