No.
这边
Here!
窗户
Window!
妈的 妈的
Shit! Oh, shit!
啊 救救我
Aah, help me!
加油
Come on!
救命 啊
Help me, aah!
瑞奇 快走
Ricky, come on!
走
Go!
警长 核电站发生了一起爆♥炸♥
Sheriff we have a 10-80 at the nuclear power plant.
收到 我们在十分钟后赶到
Roger that. We'll be there in 10 minutes.
好的 警长 国♥家♥安♥全♥局也被通知到了
10-4, Sheriff. County and state have been advised as well.
打算告诉我发生了什么吗?
Wanna tell me what the hell's goin' on?
核电站发生了一起爆♥炸♥
There's been an explosion at the plant.
今天变的更有意思了
Well, this day keeps getting better.
爸爸 爸爸
Daddy, Daddy!
-爸爸 -嘿
-Daddy! -Hey.
怎么了?
What is it?
那东西在外面
It was outside the window.
什么?
What?
一个怪物
It was a monster.
哦 到这来
Oh, come here.
过来
Come here.
知道吗 我像你这么大的时候
You know, when I was your age...
我也经常做这种噩梦
I used to have these awful nightmares.
我看到了
I saw it.
是真的
It was real.
看 没有怪物
See? No monster.
蒂姆
Tim!
爸爸
Daddy!
爸爸
Dad!
我们得跑
We have to go.
快点
Come on!
爸爸
Daddy!
大火吞噬了整个核电站
The fire spread through the whole plant.
他们必须手动关闭核反应装置
They have to shut down the reactors manually.
收到
Roger that.
分派员 我们得疏散整个镇
Dispatch, we have to evacuate the entire town.
请求科罗拉多州国民警卫队援助
Call the National Guard in Colorado Springs for assistance.
完毕
Over.
好的
10-4.
上帝啊
Jesus Christ.
-警长 -是
-Sheriff. -Yeah.
你得来听听这个
I think you should hear about this.
达拉斯
Dallas!
好吧 非常感谢
All right, thanks a lot.
瑞奇 你跑到这个鬼地方干嘛来了?
Ricky, what the hell you doing here?
有东西追我们 我不知道发生了什么
Something came after us... I don't know what happened.
-你说"有东西"是什么意思 -我们一直跑到这里来
-What do you mean something... -We ran all the way here.
慢一点 什么东西追你们?
Slow down. What came after you?
-我不知道 -你们当时在哪儿?
-I don't know! -Where were you?
我们在学校里 马克 他 他死了
We were at the school. Mark... h-he's dead...
我想它们也杀了尼克
and I think they got Nick, too.
是什么东西?
What was it?
瑞奇
Ricky!
我不知道
I don't know.
打电♥话♥求助
Call in help.
必须让什么人知道这些
Somebody's got to know about this.
艾迪
Eddie.
分派员 我们的支援呢?
Dispatch, where's that backup?
分派员 回答
Dispatch, come in.
分派员 回答
Dispatch, come in.
我们走 离开这个鬼地方
Let's go, let's get the hell out of here.
凯瑞?
Carrie?
凯瑞?
Carrie?
断电了
The power's out.
凯瑞?
Carrie?
凯瑞?
Carrie?
凯瑞 是你吗?
Carrie, are you over...
哦
Oh!
哦 天呐
Oh, my God.
救命
Help me!
我们得一直跑 宝贝
We have to keep running, baby.
离开这个鬼地方
Let's get outta here!
不 不 不
No, no! No!
妈妈 我们扔下了他
Mommy! We left him!
安静
Quiet. Shh.
过来 过来
Come on, come on.
妈妈 我害怕
Mommy, I'm scared.
没事 没事 我们会没事的
Shh. It's okay. It's okay. We're gonna be okay.
你见到了吗?
Did you see one?
我也是
Me, too.
妈妈 你为什么要丢下爸爸?
Mommy, why did you leave Daddy?
让她闭嘴
Shut her up!
把烟掐灭 趴下
Hey. Put the cigarette out and get down.
去你的 我可不藏在这等死
Fuck you. I'm not gonna die hiding.
去你的
Fuck you.
去你的
Fuck you.
去你的
Fuck you.
-你会把我们害死的 -我想回家
-You're gonna get us all killed. -I wanna go home!
-让她闭嘴 让她闭嘴 -我想找爸爸
-Shut her up. Shut her up. -I wanna see Daddy!
让她闭嘴 不然我向上帝发誓
Shut her the fuck up, or I swear to God...
我可不觉得警♥察♥局是个好主意
I don't think the police station is such a hot idea.
你想让我做什么?
What do you want me to do?
我们不知道我们对付的是什么
We don't know what we're dealing with.
快点
Come on.
小心
Look out!
警长
Sheriff.
警长
Sheriff.
-达西? -艾迪
-Darcy? -Eddie.
达西 怎么了 你在干什么?
Darcy, what happened? What are you doing?
-厨房♥里 凯瑞的胃 -什么?
-At the diner. Carrie's stomach. -What?
-什么? -到处都是血
-Shh. What? -There was so much blood.
她的胃 没了
Her stomach... it was gone.
她死了 她死了
She's dead! She's dead...
瑞奇 把她扶进去
Ricky, get her inside.
让她进去
Get her in.
艾迪 不停地死人
Eddie, people are dying.
我们需要枪
We need guns.
国民警卫队很快就会过来
The National Guard'll be here soon.
还不够快
Not soon enough.
不敢相信我让你这样做
Can't believe I抦 letting you do this.
这个计划很蠢
This plan is stupid.
我们得马上离开镇子
Let's just leave town now.
因为我们没有武器
'Cause we're not going to make it out of town
就走不了 傻鸟
without weapons, dickhead.
你说话太蠢了 戴尔 闭嘴
You're too stupid to talk, Dale. |Shut up.
枪在哪儿?
Where are the guns?
跟着我
Follow me.
在这里
Here they are.
戴尔 找个袋子来
Dale, grab some bags.
杰西 把枪上膛
Jesse, load them up.
艾迪 你有电把那东西点亮?
Eddie, you got power on that thing?
是啊 我需要光
Yeah, I just need some light.
走 走 走
Go! Go! Go!
第一小队 封锁这个区域
Ground One, secure the area.
建立隔离带 掩护第二小队
Set up perimeter, provide cover for Ground Two.
收到 零到六号♥出发
Roger, Zero-6 out.
走 走 走
Move! Move! Move!
报告情况
Report status.
第一小队已建好隔离带
电影精选列表