片名: 铁血战士大战异形 2
好了 慢慢来
Okay, now, take your time.
可以了
There you go.
爸爸 爸爸 在上面
Dad! Dad! It's up here!
慢点 山姆 慢点
Slow down, Sam, slow down.
哇
Wow...
是啊 我们 我们得去通知警长
Yeah, we're... we're gonna show this to the sheriff.
怎么回事?好了 我们走
What's happening? Come on, let's go.
快点 走
Come on... go!
快点 跑 跑 跑
Move it. Go, go, go!
快点 山姆
Go, Sam...
山姆 你没事吧?
Sam, you all right?
低头
Stay down.
爸爸 我害怕
Dad, I'm scared.
小心
Watch out!
爸爸
Dad
爸爸?
Dad...?
还好吧 达拉斯?
How you doin', Dallas?
艾迪
Eddie.
好啦 我带你一段吧
Come on, I'll give you a ride.
我以前都是坐在后面的
Yeah, I usually ride in the back.
我记得有几次
I seem to remember you being with me
也是你在前面开车吧
a couple of those times.
能问你点东西?
Ask you something?
你 呃 你后悔吗?
You, uh... You regret what you did?
不
No.
怎么了 你觉得我应该后悔?
Why? You thought I would?
我只是觉得三年该够长了
I think three years is a long time.
怎么?你在雇人?
You got work lined up?
你找到工作了吗?
Why? You hiring?
我说服别人够麻烦的了
I've got enough trouble convincing people
这是我的工作
I belong on the job.
不过 我愿意跑遍整个镇子来找你
But I'll ask around town for you.
我很感激
I appreciate it.
你 见到我弟弟了吗?
You, uh... seen my brother?
实际上 我见他见得都烦了
Actually, I been seeing him too much.
大佬比萨店 需要点什么吗?
Pizza One. How can I help you?
记得带帽子
Gotta wear the hat.
祖 你让我们带帽子
Drew, the only reason you make us wear a hat
仅仅是因为当你以前当司机的时候
is 'cause some manager made you wear a hat
某些经理要求你带帽子
when you were a driver.
听着 你能得到这份工作
Look, the only reason you got this job
仅仅是因为你的监护顾问
is because your guidance counselor begged me
求着我给你的
to give it to you.
是啊 我知道她的性感
Yeah, I'm sure the fact that she's hot
跟这没有一点关系 对吧?
had nothing to do with that, huh?
水冠街1427号♥
1427 Watercrest.
我不能送这个货
I can't make that delivery.
让白瑞去送吧
Have Barry do it.
这里不讲民♥主♥
This is not a democracy.
要么送过去 要么走人
Make the run or you're fired.
记得带帽子
And wear the hat!
巡逻31号♥大卫报告
This is R-31-David
正在对4号♥下水道枢纽例行检查
investigating a 10-66 at sewer junction four.
收到 巡逻31号♥大卫
Copy that, R-31-David.
哈瑞 跟你说过多少次了 叫你这些人不要到这儿来
Harry... we keep telling you guys to stay out of here...
你却老跑回来
and you keep coming back.
我不想这样做 不过我必须得把你带回去
I hate to do this, but I'm gonna have to take you in.
让我找找我的狗吧
Let me just get my dog.
布斥?
Butch?
布斥
Butch!
过来 孩子
Come here, boy.
这是什么?
What is that?
天呐
Jesus!
警长 警长
Uh... Sheriff, Sheriff...
嗨 瑞奇
Hey, Ricky.
嗨 杰西
Hi, Jesse.
进来吧
Come on in.
我给你拿点喝的?
Can I get you something to drink?
不用了 谢谢
I'm good, thanks.
装备不错啊 瑞奇
That's a cute outfit, Ricky.
是啊 是不是圣诞提前到了?
Yeah, isn't Halloween in October?
至少我知道谁订了"腊肠情人"
At least now I know who ordered the "Sausage Lover's."
哦
Ooh!
我的钱包在厨房♥里
My purse is in the kitchen.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
他真是个混♥蛋♥
He can be such an asshole.
是啊 没错 你一直都知道怎么结交他们
Yeah, well... you've always known how to pick 'em, Jess.
我可以告诉你个小秘密
Well, I'll let you in on a little secret:
我准备解雇他了
I'm getting ready to fire him.
解雇他
Fire him.
很有趣
That's funny.
我要付你多少钱?
So what do I owe you?
恩 53.50圆
Uh... $53.50.
别找了
Keep it.
谢谢
Thanks.
等会见
I'll see you later.
来啊
Come on!
戴尔 戴尔 住手
Dale! Dale, stop it!
就为了一个微笑 值得吗?
Was that laugh you got worth it?
不回答?
Huh? No answer?
戴尔 让他走
Dale, leave him alone!
把钥匙给我
Give me my keys.
看看你能不能在30分钟内 找到钥匙 傻B
If you can find 'em in 30 minutes or less, asshole.
走
Let's go.
婊♥子♥
Bitch.
比萨小子
Pizza boy.
回家 杰西
Let's go, Jesse!
试着发现更多的信息
...try and get more information
找到可能的伤员 并且报告是否需要救护车
and call about possible injuries and whether medical is needed.
救护车 死者 (美国警方无线电用语)
14-29.
雷 你发现了什么?
Ray, you find anything?
没有
Nothing.
有人把车停在岔路口吗?
Anyone parked at the turnout?
巴迪·本森的卡车
Buddy Benson's truck.
天呐 艾迪
Jesus, Eddie.
他一般都和孩子一起出来的
He usually goes out with his kid.
爸爸?
Dad?
爸爸?
Dad?
嘿
Hey!
我真想你
I missed you so much.
她长这么大了
She's so big!
是啊
I know.
嘿
Hey!
上帝 我真不敢相信你回来了
God. I can't believe you're home!
好久了
It's been so long.
要我帮你吗?
You want some help?
这些是给我的?
Are these for me?
你不喜欢?
You don't like them?
什么 你开玩笑吗?
What, are you kidding me?
这么酷
Those are so cool.
等会我们来教你怎么用 好吗?
We'll show you how they work later, okay?
好吧
Okay.
好了
All right.
好
All right.
你的门有问题吗?
You got a problem with the door?
你什么时候回来的?
When'd you get back?
今天
Today.
你的脸怎么了?
What happened to your face?
等会儿再谈
Talk about it later.
瑞奇
电影精选列表