Along with a sizable chunk of lnterpol's dirty money.
所以这桩暗♥杀♥保罗的生意 只是烟雾弹
So this whole job on Polo is a smoke screen.
是那群坏警♥察♥利用保罗当诱饵 目的是要抓佛林特 对吧
It's dirty cops using Polo as bait to get Mr. Flint, right?
付你的酬劳是真的
The money is real.
先付三分之一 其余等事成再给
A third now. The rest on completion.
很好
Good.
我担心佛林特 复仇的心态感染到你
I was worried Mr. Flint's personal vendetta was infectious.
-要我带他到哪里 -市政厅
-Where do I take him? -City hall.
明早九点
Tomorrow, 9:00.
明早九点市政厅
City hall tomorrow at 9:00.
线索说保罗要去见一名 拿他钱的议员
My source says Polo's meeting a councilman he's got on his payroll.
来源可靠吗
Trust your source?
你可靠他就可靠
As much as I trust you.
-我担心你 -什么事
-I worry about you. -What?
我担心的是 这对你是私人恩怨
I'm worried because for you it's personal.
你太在意了
You care too much.
这会害你死掉 可能也会害到我
It's going to get you dead. Maybe me too.
你问问自己
Ask yourself this:
要是这世上你什么都不在乎
If you never really cared about anyone or anything...
那还算活着吗
then were you ever really alive?
你说话的口气 跟我认识的某人真像
You sound like someone I know.
好 市政厅是好地点
Yeah, city hall's good.
大厅是唯一出入口 有很多制高点
The only way in is through the main lobby. Lots of high vantage points.
-这我喜欢 -好了 那我们去探探地形吧
-I like it. -Okay. Let's take a look.
您的账单
Here you go.
我来买♥♥单
I'll take it.
谢了
Cheers.
你会祷告吗
Do you ever pray?
很久以前有 但都没获得回应
Been a long time. No one answered.
所以就算了
I gave HP-
真可怜
That's sad.
在我家乡 牧师和骗子没两样
Where I come from, priests and crooks, they're all the same.
你会做梦吗
Do you dream?
不会
No.
有为将来打算过吗
Ever think about your future?
没有 将来转眼即至 你呢
No, it will come soon enough. And you?
我只想离开 离开这座城市
I just want out. Out of the city.
离开这样的生活
Out of the life.
找个可以信赖的人在一起
With someone I can trust.
信赖他干嘛
Trust to do what?
我走后为我点只蜡烛
Light a candle for me when I'm gone.
今晚的特选
Our selection for the evening.
我在忙
I'm busy.
这你应该会想要过目
I think you wanna see this.
我要用这地方了 请离开
I need the room. Please.
不能全信非洲佬的线索
You don't trust the African to come through.
我另外找了备胎
So I got us a backup.
这位先生是这区的皮条
Our friend here runs girls for Benny Black in the district.
他看过照片 说他认识 拿十字弓的家伙
He saw the picture. He says he knows the guy with the crossbow.
你认得杀我哥的浑蛋
You know the animal that killed my brother?
对 我们是邻居
Yes, sir. We're neighbors.
等等
Wait.
小心点
Be careful.
国际刑♥警♥组织 贪腐案侦办露曙光
不好意思 出了什么事
Excuse me, what's going on here?
我们是警♥察♥ 女士
Police, madam. Police.
状况已经获得控制 请回办公室去
The situation's under control. You can step back into your office.
请回吧
Get back into your office.
你不乖乖的我就再电你
You can come quietly, or I can use this again, okay?
走吧
Move it.
你的胖朋友很努力想保守秘密
Your fat friend tried to hold out.
真的很努力 但最后还是
He really did. But finally...
叫得跟杀猪一样
he sang like a fucking soprano.
把你和你的藏身之处都供出来了
Told me all about you and your little country hideaway.
或许我会去见见你夫人
Who knows? Maybe I pay our girl a visit.
干得好
Excellent work.
客户很满意
The client is very pleased.
你不检查一下吗
You're not going to examine them?
我信得过你
I trust you.
这里还有个案子
I have another prospect.
我想休息一阵子
I'm going to take some time off.
喂
Hello?
朋友 找你的
My friend. It's for you.
-喂 -你的朋友真是可爱的女主人
-Hello. -Your friend has been a lovely hostess.
她在我这
Here she is.
听说你是硬汉
I hear you are a hard man.
但再怎样的硬汉也有弱点
But even hard men like us have something we care about.
比如说
For example...
我哥就是我深爱的家人
I loved my brother very much.
却被你杀了
The brother that you murdered.
来个交易如何
I suggest an exchange.
拿你来换她
You for her.
你没得选
You don't really have a choice.
一位先哲曾说过
As a wise man once said:
"人是自己热情的囚犯"
We are all prisoners of our own passions.
你猜错我的性格了
You're wrong about me.
我这人什么都不管的
I'm not a prisoner of anything.
他想赌一赌
He wanted to gamble.
我就跟他说不可能抓到你把柄
I told him it was impossible to get to you.
你在我背后搞我
You went behind my back.
-我们的合作玩完了 -哦 别这样
-It's done between you and I. -Oh, come.
你过度反应了
You're overreacting.
要是我过度反应 早就把你做了
If I overreacted, you'd be dead.
跟我说钱在哪里 就让你死个痛快
Tell me where the money is and I'll make it quick.
放我走 大家以后两不相欠
Just let me go right now. You'll never see me again.
要是不让你走呢
And if we don't?
那我就杀光你们
Then I'll fucking kill you.
别冲动
Easy.
先把钱要回来
Let's get our money back first.
好 最后机会
Okay, last chance.
葛宝可是专家
Now, Gabor here, he's an expert.
可以凌迟人到死
He can make this last quite a while.
钱在哪里
Where's the money?
你说什么我不懂
I don't know what you're talking about.
你跟他约好了吗
He's expecting you?
就希望你能重新考虑
I was hoping you'd reconsider.
告诉我佛林特被抓到哪里
I need to know where they took Flint.
你这是坏了自己的规矩
You're breaking your own code.
为了感觉危害自己的性命
Risking your life because of feelings.
要是没有感觉 那还算活着吗
If I don't feel, am I really alive?
认识你这么久 我还以为我了解你呢
And all this time, I thought I understood you.
你我立场彼此心知肚明
You and I understand each other perfectly.
我们都一样
We speak the same language.
告诉我佛林特的下落 时间不多了
I need to know where Flint is. We're losing time.
不用给我钱
I don't want payment.
就当是弥补我们嫌隙的补偿
I do this in hopes of repairing our partnership.
因为我相信未来还会合作很久 一起赚一大票
Which I'm certain will have a long and profitable future.
要是我没记错 保罗先生建议他们
If memory serves me correctly, Mr. Polo suggested...
用他表亲的仓库当审问场所
his cousin's old factory as a suitable place to question Mr. Flint.
钱在哪
Where's the money?
罗兰
Roland.
罗兰 罗兰 救我
Roland. Roland, help!
够了
Okay.
钱呢 我问最后一次
Where's the money? I won't ask again.
在哪里
It's where?
花光了
Spent it.
了结他
Finish it.
葛宝
Gabor.
葛宝
Gabor.
-可恶 -别慌
-Shit. -Okay, hold it together.
别慌
Just hold it together.
电影精选列表