-客户是谁 -不想透露身份
-And the client? -Wishes to remain anonymous.
我接
I'll take it.
就希望听你这样说
I was hoping you'd say that.
不知道哪天你会觉得赚够了
I wonder if one day you'll feel you've made enough money...
想搬到好点的社区
to move to a better neighborhood.
我喜欢现在的地方
I like my neighborhood.
大家都自扫门前雪
People mind their own business.
当然
Of course.
兄弟们
Hey, boys.
欢迎出狱
Welcome home.
我哥人呢
Where's my brother?
-抱歉 老板 他被抓了 -何时的事
-Sorry, boss. He got picked up. -When?
上礼拜 有人告密
Last week. Some guy talked too much.
走吧
Let's drive.
罗兰
Roland.
罗兰
Roland.
罗兰
Roland, help. Roland!
罗兰
Roland.
罗兰
Roland. Roland.
罗兰
Roland, help!
罗兰
Roland.
罗兰
Roland.
鬼扯 等我回来时 这些东西都要在里头 折好
Bullshit. When I'm back all this shit better be inside, unpacked.
你最好给我装戴整齐去上班 懂吗
And you'd better be dressed to go to work, understand?
听懂没
Do you understand?
你好
Hey, how you doing?
我们新搬来的 我和欧朵贝
We're your new neighbors. October and me.
那间就是你家吗
That your place?
对
Yeah.
我想要拓展事业
See, I'm looking into expanding my business...
想买♥♥下整个楼层
and I'm thinking about buying the whole floor.
会付你满意的金额
I'd make it worth your while, huh?
就怕你付不起
I doubt it.
还在发什么呆 快搬东西
What the fuck you looking at? Move the boxes.
来电号♥码未显示
-喂 -是我 我想加入
-Hello. -it's me. I want in.
-干掉保罗的工作我接 -找到人了
-I'll take the Polo job. -it's off the market.
一百万很多人抢着要的
A million bucks is a tough ticket to keep open.
多少钱我不介意
I don't care about the money.
提供我线索和工具就可以
Just get me the intel, maybe some gear.
你这打算不好
It's a bad idea.
不要挡人家的路
We don't want to get in someone's way.
会做这种生意的都是大咖
This type of money, there's serious people involved.
考利 你欠我人情
Culley. You owe me.
很抱歉我找过你 好吗
Look, I'm sorry for looking for you, all right?
你低调点
Just lay low.
你没事 安娜也平安
You're safe. Anna's safe.
还能这样多久
How long is that gonna last?
我♥干♥掉他半数人马 还害保罗入狱
I took out half his outfit and put Polo away.
他不干掉我绝不罢休
He's gonna come after me to finish the job.
所以我先下手为强
No, it's better if I hit him first.
拜托 帮我个忙
Come on, man. I need your help here.
好吧
All right, all right.
-你来住我这里 -很好
-You can come stay here. -That's good.
-很快再见 -好
-See you soon. -Yeah.
我脑袋大概有毛病
I should have my head examined.
好 保罗的哥哥丹佐
Here. Looks like Polo's brother, Danzo...
明天要审判了
is gonna walk at the trial tomorrow.
检方的证人却神秘失踪
The prosecution's witness is mysteriously missing.
这是大好良机 要是保罗 亲自来接他 就算我们好运
That's our shot. Now, if we're lucky, Polo comes to get him in person.
把消息放出去
Okay, let's leak it out.
好主意 佛林特一定张大耳朵 在等消息
Good idea. Flint'll have his ears to the ground.
线报说对象明天
My sources say our friend might be visiting...
会到城里的法♥院♥
a downtown courthouse tomorrow.
将军
Checkmate.
你真是让人猜不透
You are full of surprises, my friend.
市立法♥院♥
Municipal courthouse.
好
Yup.
-线索可靠吗 -很可靠
-How good's the intel? -Solid.
一如往常 两边都不知道他身份
Double-blind, the usual.
可能是你国际刑♥警♥组织里的老同事
Could be your old friends from Interpol.
确定要行动吗
Sure you wanna go through with it?
别担心我了 婆娘
Don't worry about me, Mom.
这种事我以前 做过一 两次
I've done this once or twice before.
有你喜欢的吗
You see something you like?
丹住
Danzo.
丹住 听得到我说话吗
Danzo. Danzo. Can you hear me?
看着我 丹佐
Look at me. Look at me, Danzo. Danzo.
杀手在车里
Shooter in the van. Shooter in the van.
那该死的家伙杀了我哥
The motherfucker shot my brother.
冷静点
Please settle down.
你说冷静点什么意思
What the fuck you mean "settle down"?
可恶
Fuck.
丹住 小心他的头
Danzo. Careful. Watch his head.
快点 救护车呢
Come on. Where's the ambulance?
快点
Come on. Come on.
有枪
Gun.
快走
GO, go!
不准动 你别动
Stop. Hey you, freeze.
-不准动 -不准动
-Stop, stop, Stop--Stop, stop.
快走开
Move, move, move.
-我们完了 -还没
-We're dead. -No, we're not.
奏效了 引出佛林特了
It's working. We drew Flint out.
-这不算打草惊蛇吗 -他的眼神你没看到
-You don't think we spooked him? -You see his face?
他上钩了 不杀保罗他绝不罢手
We've got him hooked. He won't quit till Polo's dead.
多调些枪和武器
We need more guns, hardware.
-我们没法单干 -说得对 是时候去找哈罗德了
-We can't do this alone. -Good point. Time to call Herrod.
我跟医生谈过
I talked to the doctor.
箭尖沾过毒 毒效很快
It was poison-tipped. Very fast-acting.
使毒的人很懂毒性
He said whoever did this knows his toxins.
帮我保管好
Keep it safe...
要是让我找到杀我哥的畜生
so when I find the animal that killed my brother...
我要用它挖出他的眼睛
I can use it to carve out his eyes.
我才不信神话故事
I don't believe in fairy tales.
他们说我要出狱时
The minute they told me I was being released...
我就知道事情不对劲
I smelled something rotten.
不管是误杀还是蓄意
I don't think either the sniper that missed...
我相信他是有目的而来
or Robin Hood was there by coincidence.
或许该低调点 晚上就搭船偷渡
Maybe you should lay low. We could be on a boat tonight.
我哪都不去 除非找到杀丹佐的人
I'm not going anywhere until I find who killed Danzo.
走吧 有得忙了
Come on, we have work to do.
这下知道被人设局了
Now we know it was a setup.
我打几通电♥话♥ 今晚送你出境
I'll make calls, have you out of the country by tonight.
-交给我来办 -不要
-I'll handle it. -No.
你去查码头是否 还是保罗表亲的地盘
Find out if Polo's cousin still owns those factories by the docks.
确定要这样
You sure about that?
-对 -那好 我打电♥话♥问
-Yeah. -All right. I'll make some calls.
别想唬我
Nobody talks shit to me.
你总是有藉口
You always got something to say.
再扯啊 臭婊♥子♥
Talk some more shit to me. Stupid bitch.
-别打了 -够了
-Stop it. -That's enough.
看你还有什么好说
You still got something to say?
你打扰到我了
You're disturbing me.
去冷静冷静
Go and cool off.
去啊
Go.
你还好吗
You Okay?
不好
No.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我要练琴
I'm trying to practice.
我进不去
I'm locked out.
请坐
电影精选列表