以敌攻敌为最上策 尼釆 1844一1900
联域购物中心
罗马尼亚 布加勒斯特
撒莫俱乐部
我要敬酒
I want to propose a toast.
今天对我是很特别的日子
Today is a very special day for me...
所以我很紧张 特别把要讲的话写下来
so I'm nervous, and I wrote down my speech.
敬世上最慈祥最温柔
A toast to the kindest, most gentle...
也最好的人
and most wonderful man in the world:
爸爸
Papa.
谢谢你让我梦想成真
Thank you for making my dream come true.
大家来跳舞吧
And now maybe let's dance.
别动
Stop.
他没问题
He's okay.
-你搞什么东西 -抱歉 抱歉
-Hey! What are you doing? -Sorry. I'm so sorry.
我再去多拿些毛巾 马上回来
I'll get more towels. Be right back.
伊凡波里索维奇
Ivan Borisovich?
伊凡波里索维奇
Ivan Borisovich!
老板倒地 杀手着侍者服装
The boss is down! The hitter's dressed like a waiter!
出口全面封锁
Cover all exits! Cover all exits!
沙夏 他朝你那边去了
Sasha! Sasha! He's heading your way!
沙夏
Sasha!
沙夏 听到吗
Sasha, you hear me?
沙夏
Sasha?
贪渎层级升高 官员持续入狱
你原本说万无一失的
You told me there'll be no loose ends.
-已经全归给一个人 -谁
-We got it down to one. -Who?
佛林特
Flint.
你握有世上最好的科技
You have access to the best technology...
带着昏迷妻子的人 却有办法避过你
and yet a man with a comatose wife in tow can elude you for--
消失多少年了
For how many years now?
这是他最拿手的技俩 他可是个中翘楚
This is what he does best, and he is the best.
他也是房♥中这群人以外 唯一有本事干掉我们的人
He's also the only one outside this room who can bury us.
各位 想一想
Okay, guys, look, let's think.
佛林特真的有这么麻烦吗
Is Flint really that much of a problem?
要是他现身 我们不费吹灰之力 就可以干掉他
I mean, look, if he shows, we can easily take him out.
你的发想原本不赖 干掉坏人
You had a good idea to start. Get rid of the bad guys.
找专家来做 很好 我都支持
Hire professionals for the job. Fine. I backed you.
但你们两个白♥痴♥太爱钱 竟然把武器卖♥♥回给罪犯
But then you two idiots got greedy selling weapons back to criminals.
赃款你也有拿喔
Hey, you got your share.
闭嘴
Shut up.
联♥合♥国♥就你们 这笔烂帐所开的听证会
The U.N. hearings about this whole mess of yours...
这月底就会召开
start at the end of the month.
要是稍有牵连 不论是任何麻烦
If there's any fallout, any problem whatsoever...
我保证一定会把责任全都怪到 你们头上
I promise I will land this clusterfuck squarely on your shoulders.
到时候你们就只能 到牢里渡过残生了
And you both will spend the rest of your natural lives behind bars.
好 懂了
Okay. We get it.
为你们好 最好是真的懂了
For your sake, I hope you do.
因为听说牢里犯人最爱长相可爱 贪污的警♥察♥入狱了
Because I hear they just love cute, dirty cops in prison.
-浑蛋 -但却是聪明的浑蛋
-Asshole. -But he's a smart asshole.
拿我们去保他这件事 他做起来绝不会手软
And he'll waste no time burying us to protect himself.
-那怎么办 -找出佛林特
-So, what do we do? -Find Flint.
干掉他
Take him out.
用什么办法
How?
他是我们这伙人里最厉害的
He was the best on our payroll.
-你自己都这么说过 -用诱饵
-You said so yourself. -We use bait.
你是说保罗
You mean Polo.
贿赂乌克兰相关单位 放出保罗 再悬赏他的人头
We pay off the Ukrainians, release Polo, put a price on his head.
你凭什么认为佛林特会现身
What makes you think Flint'll show?
他有切身之痛 对此深恶痛绝 可以利用
It's personal, he's obsessed. Let's use that.
只有这条路行得通
It's our only play.
乌克兰境内 喀尔巴阡山
早安 佛林特先生
Good morning, Mr. Flint.
诊所今天我轮早班
I've got the morning shift at the clinic.
等等 帕太太
Hang on, Mrs. Pavlescu.
我想给你这个
I just wanted to give you this.
谢谢 你真客气
Oh, thank you. You are much too kind.
-都没变 -别这么说
-As always. -Please. Anna and I...
我和安娜亏欠你太多了
We owe you a lot more than that.
说实话 没有你帮忙 真不知该怎么办
Honestly, I don't know what we'd do without you.
-祝你工作顺利 -谢谢
-Have a good day. -Thank you.
喔 差点忘了
Oh, almost forgot.
昨天我去杂货店
I was getting groceries yesterday...
店里的嘉比说镇上来了一个人
and Gabi at the store said there was a man in town.
-什么样的人 -外国人
-What man? -A foreigner.
现在住在汽车旅棺
He's staying at the motel.
我觉得你可能会想知道
I thought you'd like to know.
好 谢谢你 帕太太
Okay, thanks, Mrs. Pavlescu.
再见
Bye.
你怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
-幸会 -怎么找到的
-Good to see you too. -How did you find me?
我不会再问第三遍
I'm not gonna ask you again.
凭直觉
It was just a hunch.
不会有人跟来
There's no way I could have been followed.
安娜
Anna...
安娜说过你们初认识时 有多爱来这里
Anna told me how much you two loved coming up here when you first met.
所以我就找遍这里和奥地利边界 每座吉普赛小镇找你
I've been driving through every village between here and the Austrian border.
你想怎样
What do you want'?
-有份工作 -我金盆洗手了
-There's a job. -I'm out of the business.
-有一百万美金 -我不缺钱
-Ticket's a million. -I don't need the money.
再让我看到你
I see you again...
就等着装在棺材里回老家
I'm sending you home in a box.
目标是保罗
Target's Polo.
他出狱了
He's being released.
出狱
Released?
乌克兰政♥府♥放他走了
The Ukrainians are letting him go.
他肯定是跟那边谈了什么条件 或当抓耙子
I'm willing to bet he either out a deal or snitched on someone. Whatever.
-或者是被当成诱饵了 -抓你用的
-Or he's bait. -For you?
新官上任三把火 可能是国际刑♥警♥组织要清理门户
New administration. Maybe Interpol cleaning house.
或者他们想拿回那笔钱 毕竟你
They still want their money back. I mean, you did--
罗兰 别开枪
Roland, don't.
给个理由
Why not?
因为没人跟踪我 因为我不会陷害你
Because I wasn't followed. Because I'm not setting you up.
我只是想和你合作发笔财
I just thought we could make a few bucks together, you know?
放音乐
Turn on the music.
-什么 -收音机
-What? -The radio.
大声点
Louden
罗兰 拜托
Roland, come on.
眼睛闭上
Close your eyes.
-你在森林里待太久了 -闭上眼
-You've been in these woods too long. -Close your eyes now.
罗兰 想想后果吧
Roland, think about what you're doing, man.
拜托你想一想
Just think about it, will you?
我又没有要害你 这些年我一句话也没说
I mean, I'm not setting you up. All these years I didn't say nothing.
拜托你想想 我们交情这么久
I mean, come on, man, just think. We've got a history here.
罗兰
Roland?
欢迎你 朋友
Welcome, my friend.
俄♥国♥计划很完美
The Russian project went perfectly.
保加利亚方面相当感谢
The Bulgarians send their thanks.
-吃点巧克力吗 -太肥
-Chocolate? -Too fattening.
很好 但我有好东西 你一定无法拒绝
Very well, but I have goodies you cannot refuse.
你常点的 南非产 特别切割
Your usual. South African, special cut.
今天的市值是
Today's value exactly...
五十五万美金
550,000.
多出来的五万是奖金
The extra 5O is a bonus.
因为客户非常满意
The clients are extremely happy.
客户满意是我的目标
I aim to please.
还有更好的消息 另一桩大案子
And even better news, another potential contract.
这次比平常多一倍
Double your usual fee.
目标是谁
Who's the mark?
保罗雅可 关系很好 但名声不好的家伙
Polo Yakur. A well-connected gentleman of some reputation.
他在牢里
He's in prison.
-这不好办 -今天就要出狱了
-It will be a difficult job. -He's being released today.
晚点再告诉你细节
I'll have more details shortly.
电影精选列表