On the contrary, Lau Xing,
恰恰相反 刘星
Lord Kelvin and I have made new arrangements to conquer Lanzhou.
开尔文爵士和我对征服兰州有了新的安排
Unfortunately for Mr. Fogg,
对福格先生来说很不幸
they entail his... permanent detour.
他们永久的限制了你的道路
I knew Kelvin was duplicitous,
我知道开尔文狡猾奸诈
but to align himself with such a little scoundrel!
但是却和你这么一个卑鄙小人联合!
You're not a scoundrel, but you are quite small!
你不是卑鄙小人 但是你真的很小!
As in petite, but most definitely lethal and generally very scary.
尽管身材娇小 但是却相当的坏 而且通常十分吓人
One, two...
1 2...
Go! Three!
上! 3!
Go up there. Stop them.
上去 拦住他们
Passepartout, my cane!
路路通 我的拐杖!
Uh, there.
呃 在那
Passepartout! Help! We are trapped!
路路通! 救命啊!我们被抓住了!
Help!
救命啊!
Passepartout! Help!
路路通!救命!
There you are!
你在那!
[screams] You have a knife in your buttock.
你屁♥股♥上插着一把刀
It's the evil Chinese warlord!
是那个邪恶的中国♥军♥阀
Ooh! Huh?
哦! 啊?
She's coming!
她来了!
[ship's horn blowing] The boat!
那艘船来了!
Up there! Hurry! Go, go, go!
快上去!快!快!
Go, Mr. Fogg. There's not much time.
快走 福格先生 没有时间了
Wait, wait! What am I thinking?
等等 等等!我们在想什么?
Passepartout can't defeat them.
路路通不可能打败他们
He's nine Tigers short.
他少了九虎帮忙
Phileas, I do believe you are becoming the man of my dreams.
菲利亚斯 我相信你已经成为我梦想中的男人了
When this is over, let's hope the arms and legs
等到这件事结束 我希望你梦想中的男人的胳膊和腿
of the man of your dreams are still attached to the torso...
还留在...
of the man of your dreams.
你梦想中的男人的身上
You have failed to stop him. Then your death will have to suffice.
你没能阻止他们 你的死足够了
Let go of me!
放开我!
The book! It's going to fall! How can we save...
那本书!要倒下去了! 我们怎么才能救...
Phileas? I will save him...
菲利亚斯? 我会救他的...
Mr. Fogg!
福格先生!
[screaming] No!
不!
Oh. Passepartout?
哦 路路通?
[groaning] Passepartout!
路路通!
Huh? You're alive!
啊? 你还活着!
Are you injured? [grunting]
你受伤了吗?
Yes, well, uh... Rules are made to be broken.
是的 嗯... 规则就是用来被打破的
Or, uh, stabbed by a spiky shoe.
或者 呃 用带钉的鞋子刺破的
Mr. Fogg, you missed the ship. You'll lose your bet.
福格先生 你没赶上那艘船 你打的赌要输了
Oh. At least I didn't lose a friend.
哦 至少我没有失去一个朋友
[sighs] You must be the eleventh Tiger.
你可以成为第11虎了
Meow!
喵!
Let's go. We must catch the next ship. It would never reach London in time.
走吧 我们必须坐上下一艘船 那也不会及时到达伦敦了
No. No! No!
不!不!不!
We are not giving up! I almost died! You almost died!
我们不能放弃! 我差一点就死了!你也是!
We take the next ship and win that bet!
我们坐下一班船 赢得那场赌局!
Very well.
太好了
Let's go. Yes!
走吧 好的!
Thank you.
谢谢你
Yes. Yes! Yes!
是的 是的!
Oh, it's hopeless.
哦 几乎没什么希望
By those calculations, I'm still behind by one day.
按照计算来看 我仍然会晚到一天
There must be some way! Phileas Fogg on my boat?
一定有什么办法 菲利亚斯·福格在我的船上?
What an honor, sir!
真是太荣幸了 先生!
I've quite a penny wagered on you. The wife's none too happy about it.
我在你身上押了很多钱 我太太对此非常不高兴
Then again, she hasn't cracked a smile since that shark almost devoured me.
不过自从那天鲨鱼差点吞了我 她就一直没有笑过了
Got 'em both in one bite.
一口就咬掉了两个
Ah, it's lnspector Fix!
啊,是Fix警官!
My goodness! He made it around the world before Fogg!
我的天啊! 他在福格先生之前就环游了世界!
I came back from lndia the short way, you ninny!
我抄近路从印度回来的 你这个笨蛋!
I take it you don't have Phileas Fogg in that valise.
我猜你不会把菲利亚斯·福格放在那小提箱里吧
A little Jade Buddha, perhaps?
或许是一个小玉佛?
the last of the coal.Captain
船长 那是最后的煤
Mr. Fogg.
福格先生
I'm sorry to say, we've burnt the last of the coal.
很抱歉 我们烧完了最后的煤
But I've had a word with the crew,
但是我和船员们谈过了
and all of them...
所有的人...
have agreed to burn their shoes.
都同意把鞋子烧了
The effort is appreciated, Captain.
非常感谢你们的努力 船长
Unfortunately, we've gained a mere six hours.
很不幸 我们只赢得了6个小时
even shoes cannot help us now. Must be something we can do.
现在就算烧了鞋也帮不了我们 一定有什么事情我们可以做的
That's it. I've got it.
就是那个 我知道了
Birds.
鸟!
excellent idea! We'll burn birds!
好主意!我们可以烧鸟!
No, we'll fly to London.
不 我们可以飞去伦敦
We follow the laws of physics mastered by the birds millennia ago
我们只要按照几千年来鸟掌握的物理定律
and combine it with the Wright Brothers' steering system.
结合莱特兄弟的缆索操纵系统
Most people would laugh at you.
大多数人会嘲笑你
But not us. We care about you.
但是我们不会 我们为你担心
Captain, I'm afraid I have to ask permission
船长 恐怕我要求得您的允许
to dismantle your ship to build this machine.
我需要拆除您的船来建造这个机器
Dismantle Carmen?
拆除卡门?
But she's me livelihood, me most loyal companion.
但是她是我的生命 她是我忠诚的伴侣
Never, never, ever!
不行 不行 绝对不行!
What if I could direct you to an impeccable physician
如果我为你找到一个完美的大夫
who could replace both your nipples, at my expense,
为你把乳♥头♥安回原处 而且我花钱
and I will give you enough money to buy a brand-new ship?
我还给你足够的钱让你造一艘新的船 怎么样?
You had me at the nipples.
为了乳♥头♥ 我支持你
Cornelius, fetch me me tools! Now! Aye, aye, Captain!
科尼利厄斯 把我的工具拿来!现在就去! 是 是 船长!
One, two! One, two!
一 二!一 二!
Timber!
木料!
I'll go sharpen the propeller.
我去加快推进器
Wrong way. Not looking.
走错了 我看不见啊
Just one more.
再来一个
That's it! Right, lads, tie it off!
就是那个!好的 把它解开!
The Greenwich time zone. The last time I shall set my watch ahead.
格林威治时区 最后一次应该把表调快了
Well...
好的...
Shall we fly? Let's.
可以起飞了么? 我们
Mr. Fogg. Hurrah!
福格先生 好哇!
Hurrah!
好哇!
Inspiring words.
令人振奋
Very well. Prepare for takeoff! Yes, sir!
好极了 准备好起飞! 是的 先生!
Mr. Fogg, are you sure? No!
福格先生 你有把握么? 没有!
How the hell are we getting back?
我们怎么样才能回去?
Now! Ohhh!
现在! 哇!
You did it, Phileas! We are flying!
你成功了 菲利亚斯!我们飞起来了!
My God! It's...
上帝啊
magical!
真是太不可思议了!
Better than your dreams? Better than my dreams.
比你梦想的还好吗? 比我的梦想还好
Hey! Don't forget to steer!
嗨!别忘了掌舵啊!
It's a...
这是一个...
a telegram from...
从方将军那...
General Fang, sir.
发来的电报 先生
We're going to make it!
我们会成功的!
This all right? Oh, dear.
这个还好吧? 哦 亲爱的
This is exactly like a dream I had. You dream of winning the race?
这和我曾经的梦想一模一样 你梦到赢了这个赌局?
No, of crashing to my death. Don't worry. I'm gonna get it.
没有 是梦到了我的死亡 别担心 让我来
Look up there! Great Scott!
看上面! 斯科特太棒了!
[man] Look! A flying machine!
看!一个会飞的机器
Don't step on the wing! [man] It's Phileas Fogg!
别踩在翅膀上! 是菲利亚斯·福格!
Sir, rumor has it a flying machine is heading for the Royal Academy,
先生 有谣言说一个飞行机器朝皇家科学院飞去
our bank thief at the pedals.
而那个银行抢劫犯在驾驶!
Some people will believe anything.
一些人什么都会相信的
[all] A flying machine is heading for the Academy!
一个飞行机器朝皇家科学院飞去!
The bank thief is pedaling! See what I mean?
银行抢劫犯在驾驶! 知道我想说什么了吧
电影精选列表