Help!
救命!
Well done, Passepartout!
干的漂亮 路路通!
The wing ropes!
机翼的线!
Just a minor setback. Another minor setback.
只是一个小问题 又一个小问题
All right, this is a major setback.
好的 这是一个大问题
A flying machine is headed for the Royal Academy,
一个飞行机器朝皇家科学院飞去
and witnesses swear that it's Phileas Fogg.
目击者证实那是菲利亚斯·福格
Faster, Passepartout! Faster!
快点 路路通!快点!
We're losing altitude! Landing gear?
我们在降低高度! 起落装置?
That would have been an excellent idea!
那一定是个好主意!
The bird men are here!
鸟人来了!
No. I will not lose this wager!
不 我不能输这个赌局!
He is not to reach the top step. Get the police. Here. Now!
不能让他到达最高点 叫警♥察♥来这 马上!
I want Fogg arrested the moment his feet touch British soil!
我要福格的脚沾上英国土地的那一刻起 就立刻被逮捕!
[whistling] Oh!
哦!
I'm sorry... Right in my ear!
对不起... 你把我的耳朵弄聋了!
Passepartout, get back in your seat.
路路通 回到你的位置上去
We're going to return to the ground!
我们要着陆了!
Stop! Kitchner! Hold your ground!
别跑!长齐乐!坚守岗位!
Why are they fleeing?
他们为什么要逃跑?
Cowards!
胆小鬼!
Hold on!
坚持住!
Make it to the top step!
你要到顶阶去!
New Zealand. We didn't go there. Top step.
新西兰 我们没有去那 顶阶
Arrest them! They robbed the Bank of england!
逮捕他们! 他们抢劫了英国银行!
No, no! Nonsense! Where is your proof?
不 不! 一派胡言!你用什么证明?
This is the Royal Academy of Science!
这里是皇家科学院!
We don't need to prove anything!
我们不需要证明任何事!
Besides which, by the time you get out of jail,
而且 等你从监狱出来的时候
you'll have lost the wager.
你已经输了这个赌局了
Noon.
中午了
We did our best.
我们尽全力了
Out of me way! Move it! I used to be somebody important!
给我让开!让开! 我也曾经是个有地位的人!
Should have thrown him through a higher window.
我应该把他从更高的窗户扔下来
Get off! Get rid of this buffoon!
让开! 把这个小丑带走!
That's the thanks I get for going halfway around the world to stop Fogg?
这就是我跑了半个世界去阻止福格 而得到的感谢么?
He also sent a Chinese warlord to kill Phileas Fogg!
他还派了一个中国♥军♥阀去杀害菲利亚斯·福格!
That's right. He did!
没错!他就是这么做的!
Lies! All of it!
说谎!所有都是在说谎!
Kitchner! Yes?
长齐乐! 什么事?
Tell them! Oh, well, yes, uh...
告诉他们! 哦 好的 是的 呃...
[stammering] Well, the thing of it... You mumbling moron!
嗯 这件事... 你这个嘟嘟囔囔的笨蛋!
Salisbury, translate Kitchner's blather.
索尔兹伯里 把长齐乐的废话解释一遍
I... Me... I... Yes. Yes!
我... 我... 我... 是的 是!
Rhodes! The thing of it is,
罗德斯! 这件事是这样的
I don't want to make a fuss.
我不想大惊小怪
You spineless cretins!
你们这些没用的白♥痴♥
That man stuck me with quills! Bunches of them!
那个家伙用翎毛笔扎我! 很多的翎毛笔
Yes! Lord Kelvin's a bully!
对!开尔文爵士欺软怕硬!
It's true! I hate to admit it, but I'm a battered lord.
是真的!我不想承认 但是我是一个被欺负的爵士!
No! Oh, boohoo!
不! 哦!
So what if I did try to kill Phileas Fogg?
就算是我想杀了菲利亚斯·福格又能怎么样?
What are you gutless peons going to do about it?
你们这些没胆量的下人又能怎么样?
I hold all the power! I run everything!
权力都在我手上! 我控制一切!
So which of you half-wits is going to stop me? You? You? You?
你们中哪个白♥痴♥想要阻止我? 你?你?
The queen! The queen?
女王! 女王?
Oh, the queen!
哦 女王!
That inbred, antiquated old cow!
那个先天过时的老母牛!
The only way she could stop me is if she sat on me!
她唯一能阻止我的办法就是
With her big, fat royal bottom!
用她那肥胖的皇家大屁♥股♥坐在我身上!
She's behind me, isn't she?
她在我身后 是吗?
Oh, Your Majesty.
哦 殿下
I have just apprehended the culprits who robbed the Bank of england.
我刚刚抓到抢劫英国银行的罪犯
No, Majesty! Rubbish!
不 殿下! 垃圾!
Quiet!
安静!
I love being able to do that.
我很高兴我能这么做
So, Lord Kelvin,
那么 开尔文爵士
unsportsmanlike conduct, attempted murder,
不光明正大的行为 谋杀未遂
trading my arsenal for Buddhas.
用我的武器交易佛像
How do you know about that? I never said...
您怎么知道的 我从没说过...
Admit it. You've been a naughty boy, haven't you?
承认吧 你是个淘气的孩子 对吗?
Your Majesty, I assure you, there is an explanation for all of this.
殿下 我向您保证 我会对这一切作出一个合理的解释
What it was, was, was...
事情的真♥相♥是 是 是...
I was... I... I was simply...
我只是... 我... 我...
simply...
只是...
Why do they always run?
为什么他总是逃跑呢?
Arrest him.
逮捕他
Get out of my way, you fools! Unhand me! Don't you know who I am?
让开 你们这些笨蛋! 放开我!难道你们不知道我是谁么?
I'll kill you! I'll have you for this, Fogg!
我会杀了你! 我会让你为此后悔的 福格!
So, is this Phileas Fogg's miraculous flying invention?
那么 这就是菲利亚斯·福格发明的 不可思议的飞行机器么?
Your Majesty, we all invented it.
殿下 是我们一起发明的
I'm very impressed, and that doesn't happen often.
我对此印象很深 我不是经常这样的
Thank you.
谢谢
But still, we failed to help Phileas win his bet.
可是我们还是没有帮菲利亚斯赢得赌局
I'm sorry, Phileas. Don't be, my cheri.
对不起 菲利亚斯 别这样 亲爱的
I saw the world. I learnt of new cultures.
我看到了整个世界 我了解了新的风俗文化
I flew across an ocean.
我飞越了海洋
I wore women's clothing.
我穿了女人的衣服
Oh?
哦?
Made a friend.
交了一个朋友
Fell in love.
坠入了情网
Who cares if I lost a wager? I do.
谁会在乎我输掉赌局呢 我
I've got 20 quid riding on you. Your Majesty, it has gone 1 2 noon.
我在你身上押了20镑 殿下 已经过了中午12点
Correct. Which gives you 24 hours remaining.
是的 你还有24小时
Could we have miscounted? No.
我们算错时间了吗? 没有
I moved Mr. Fogg's watch ahead one hour as we passed each time zone.
我们每经过一个时区 我就把福格先生的表调快一个小时
The international date line.
国际日期变更线!
We set our watches forward at 20 more time zones, so...
我们把表调快了20多个时区 所以...
here it's still day 79.
现在还是第79天
So, we've... We've won!
所以 我们... 我们赢了!
We won, we won...
我们赢了 我们赢了...
Thank God. Ah! [gasping]
感谢上帝!啊
Your Majesty, l... I apologize. Do forgive me.
殿下 我... 我很抱歉 请原谅我
I quite forgot myself. Go and win your bet, Mr. Fogg.
我完全忘了我自己 快去赢你的赌局吧 福格先生
I shall need a new minister of science.
我需要一个新的科学部长
Uh, yes, of course, Your Majesty.
呃 是的 当然 殿下
Shall we? Yeah.
我们走吧? 好的
Go!
走!
We won, Phileas! We won! Yes!
我们赢了 菲利亚斯!我们赢了! 是的!
We won!
我们赢了!
Oh, well done!
哦 干得漂亮!
Go ahead.
去吧
电影精选列表