去年年末时
At the end of last year,
有毒隆胸假体的新闻充斥了各大版面头条
news of toxic breast implants hit the headlines.'
英国女性使用的硅胶隆胸假体
...Women in Britain with silicone breast implants
来自于一家法国公♥司♥
made by a French company.
风靡世界的假体填充物
Implants used across the world
各大报纸对此新闻的报道
忽然间被发现存在着破裂的危险
suddenly were found to be at risk of bursting,
使得女性们
leaving women terrified
开始担忧其可能造成的伤害
about what this could mean for their bodies.
我名叫吉玛·加勒特
My name is Gemma Garrett,
PIP即法国贝丽公♥司♥
是英国使用PIP假体的
and I'm one of nearly 50,000 women in Britain
近五万名女性中的一位
who was given those PIP implants.
他感受到肿块的存在
He felt along the lumps
并告知了我关于PIP的事情
and then he said to me about PIPs.
这是我第一次听说这些
That was the first time I'd ever heard of them.
在我的假体两次破裂之后
After my own experience of double rupture
并准备再次做手术之前
and going under the knife again...'
这种假体破裂情况真是前所未见
I've never seen implants ruptured in this way.
我踏上了找出
I'm on a mission to find out
PIP丑闻根源的道路
how the PIP scandal 'was allowed to happen...'
我认为整形诊所要回应很多问题
These clinics have got a lot to answer to.
而且要为此买♥♥单
They should be footing this bill.
拜访深受其害的女性朋友
To meet the women it's affected the most...'
你在那儿安了两枚定时炸♥弹♥
You have ticking bombs there.
我原本还想坚强点 一笑置之的
I've tried to be so strong and laugh through it, but...
并将假体产业看做一个整体
...And investigate the implant industry as a whole.'
你升到哪个罩杯了
What size do you go to?
我想弄清楚究竟有何潜在风险
I want to get to grips with what the risks really are...'
天呐
Oh, God.
疼痛 这儿的伤疤痛得钻心
The pain, you know, the scar is really sore.
弄明白为何女性不惜赌上健康
..Understand why women gamble their health
追求丰乳
for a bigger bust...'
是它给了我实现梦想的自信
It's given me the confidence to actually live my dream.
对我来说隆胸利大于弊
The benefits for me outweigh the risks.
找寻假体丰胸的替代品
'..Explore the alternatives out there...'
30天就能让胸部变大
Your boobs get bigger after 30 days.
丰胸产品
并为了成百上千女性的利益问一句
'..And ask on behalf of hundreds of thousands of women,
隆胸 还是隆凶
'are my fake breasts safe?'
"隆胸 还是隆凶"
丰胸手术绝非
'Boob jobs are by no means only reserved
名人或迷人模特们的专属
for celebrities and glamour models.
手术不是非为了聚光灯下的风采
'You don't have to be under the spotlight to go for surgery.
去年仅仅在英国
'Last year in the UK alone,
就有两万五千名女性选择了假体隆胸
25,000 women opted for breast implants.
对女性胸部具有迷恋之情的不单只是男人
'It's not just men who are fixated by women's breasts.
潮流报道
作为一名时尚记者和前英国小姐
'As a fashion journalist and former Miss Great Britain,
我深知年轻女性为追求所谓的完美身材
I know all too well the pressures heaped on young women
而承受的压力
'to look a certain way.'
我大概是B罩杯
I was about size B,
大号♥的B罩 小号♥的C罩
a large B, small C,
一边乳♥房♥♥比另一边稍大些
and one was bigger than the other.
我对此十分在意
I was just very self-conscious about it.
因此在26岁时 我决定做丰胸手术
'That's why, at 26, I decided to get implants.'
我绝不希望整形痕迹太明显
I definitely didn't want a plastic look.
最后的效果却太夸张
I ended up with breasts that just looked ridiculous,
因为相对我的身材 我的胸部太大了
because they were far too big for my small frame at the time.
更糟糕的是 它们是PIP公♥司♥的
And even worse, they were PIPs.
三年过去了 2011年5月
'It was three years later, in May 2011,
我的噩梦由此开始
that my nightmare began.
那时包括我在内的大多数人
'Long before most people, including me,
都还不了解PIP的真面目
had any idea what PIPs were,
我开始觉得不适
'I started to feel very ill,
一边乳♥房♥♥开始急剧变形
'and one of my breasts began to dramatically change shape.
那时我还不知道我用的是不合格的假体
'I didn't know it yet, but my implants were faulty.'
这就是左边的假体
This was the left one.
就是感觉到有肿块的那一边
This is the one that I had the lump in,
很明显 这个肿块就是硅胶
and obviously, the lump was just silicone.
它整个都破裂了
So it's completely ruptured.
我感觉到不适后
'As soon as I felt ill,
便联♥系♥了植入假体的诊所
'I tried contacting the clinic that had put the implants in.
但没有得到回应 我便对他们不再信任
'But when I didn't get a response, I lost faith in them,
另找了一位外科医生
'and found a new surgeon.'
他也感受到了肿块的存在
He felt along the lumps as well,
并和我说了关于PIP的事情
and then he said to me about PIPs.
这是我第一次听说这些
And that's the first time I'd ever heard of them.
我习惯收藏它们
I like to keep them
因为我想给大家看看这些富有魅力的硅胶
because I like to show people how glamorous it is
PIP公♥司♥ 法国
PIP是法国一家公♥司♥的名称
'PIP is the name of the French company
它制♥造♥的隆胸假体
that made the implants put in me
为我和全球四十万女性所使用
and 400,000 other women around the world.
去年12月
'Last December,
隆胸假体敲响致癌警钟
新闻报导
'news broke that
一名植入PIP假体的法国女性死于癌症
a Frenchwoman with PIPs had died from cancer.
有毒假体
癌症后证实并非由假体引起
'The cancer was not found to be caused by the implants,
问题假体 作假药物和没牙的看门狗
但这件事依旧掀起了轩然大♥波♥
'but this story opened a can of worms
恐惧
成为了一条国际性丑闻
'that became an international scandal.
硅胶假体 大胸也大凶
劣质硅胶引发恐惧
PIP
PIP私自使用工业硅胶的事实
'It quickly emerged that PIP had been secretly using
很快浮出水面
'industrial-grade silicone.
一位法国毒理学家甚至发现他们的假体中
'A French toxicologist even found their implants
包含了燃料添加剂
'contained fuel additives
以及医学界所未知的化学成分
and chemicals 'unknown in the medical world.
抗♥议♥书
而他们在制♥作♥外层时偷工减料
'And they had been skipping layers when making the shell,
属于吉玛·加勒特的货单
使得假体更易破裂 就像我的那个一样
'so they were more likely to rupture, just like mine did,
这些化学成分在我的身体里泄露
'leaking all of those chemicals into my body.'
不幸的是 我的体内仍有假体残留
Unfortunately, the rest of this implant is in my body.
这是医生最苦恼的地方
That was the one that the doctor had all of the problems with,
因为他要用镊子取出我体内的硅胶
because he had to tweeze all of the silicone out of my body.
这让我有些情难自控
So it makes me really emotional,
实际上 只要看看它们 然后想想
actually,even just looking at them and thinking
这玩意儿曾在我身体里
that this was inside me.
谁知道呢
Who knows?
我不知道还会有什么长♥期♥的影响
Like,I don't know what lasting effects it's going to have.
早上好 为您报导今早的主要新闻
A very good morning to you, our main story for you this morning,
英国五万名女性使用的硅胶隆胸假体
silicone breast implants used by 50,000 women in the UK
成为健康恐慌的源头 法国政♥府♥...
are at the centre of a health scare. The French government...
PIP董事长约翰-克劳德·马斯
'The boss of PIP, John-Claude Mas,
已被逮捕 正在候审中
was arrested, and is awaiting trial.
但忽然发现植入体内的假体
'But that was no consolation
竟是常用于充填床垫的工业材料
for the 50,000 British women like me,
恐怕这消息对同我一样的五万名英国女性
suddenly finding out that we had had the sort of industrial materials
并不能起到什么安慰作用
normally used to stuff mattresses put into our bodies
而正是一家公♥司♥瞒骗了
by a company that had managed to trick
所有监管机构 亲手打造了这一切
'every regulating authority along the way.'
没错 PIP 405立方厘米
Oh, yes, PIP. 405 cc.
我的假体已经破裂并已取出
'My implants had already ruptured and been removed.
而其他女性感到不解的是
'But other women were left wondering
是否她们也装有PIP假体
'whether they'd been fitted with PIPs too,
这是否意味着她们也要将其取出
'and if that meant they'd need to come out.'
我记得我的朋友联♥系♥了我
I remember having my friend text me
她说"我用了PIP的硅胶"
and she said, "Oh, I've got these PIPs,"
我说"我也用了"
And I said, "Oh, so have I."
但我接着说"我觉得我们不会有事的"
But I said, "You know, I think we'll be OK,
"因为我们用的是大公♥司♥的产品"
"Because we've gone with big companies."
请勿打扰
闭上眼睛 放松
Just close your eyes. Relax.
电影精选列表