为什么这么做
Why'd you do this?
一切本来很完美
It was perfect.
我们不该见面的
We were never meant to meet.
你是谁
Who are you?
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
你在以太找到我的吗
You found me in the Ether?
不 不 不 是你找到了我
No. No, no. You found me.
你是匿名代理吗
You're the anonymous proxy?
整个代理链中的最后一员
The last one in the chain.
你保证了我的安全
You kept me safe.
他们雇我把他们引向你
They hired me to lead them to you.
但我把他们引开了
I led them away.
你看过我的记录
You've seen my record.
你知道我如何隐藏
You know how I hide.
你的算法非常精彩
The algorithm is brilliant.
真的
Really.
我知道你有多想消失
I know how bad you want to disappear.
你消除了记录
You erase records...
但你不能消除记忆
but you can't erase memories.
但我可以
I can.
不要
No.
我们可以把这次的记录也消除掉 像没发生一样
We can hack this out, like it didn't happen.
你可以消失
You can disappear.
我们都可以
We can.
不
No.
现在不同了
It's different now.
为什么你伪造成我杀了人
Why did you make it look like it was me?
我们是一条绳上的蚂蚱
We're together.
他的记录不见了
His record's gone.
你不知道塞勒斯·费尔是谁吗
You have no idea who this Cyrus Frear was?
他以前是你的下属
He fucking worked for you.
你推荐他的
You recommended him.
是吗
I did?
是的
Yes.
他说的好像我确实做过似的
He made it look like I did.
那个女孩呢
The girl?
她在哪里
Where is she?
她是谁
Who is she?
你都不打算追查吗
Aren't you going to look?
看着我
Look at me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我没办法警告你而不让他知道
No way to warn you without him knowing.
找到他的唯一方法就是让他找到你
Only way to find him was to let him find you.
你得提高一下你的时机把握能力
You got to work on your timing.
要分秒不差
Cut it close.
我们找到了你
So we found you.
你的生活
Your life.
这是一切的开始
That was the beginning.
和我在一起的任何人中
Anyone I was with.
他不想让我那样
He didn't want me like that.
所以也没有其他人能做到
So no one else could have me either.
我没指望你会告诉我你怎么做到的
Don't suppose you're going to tell me how you do it.
你怎么消失的
How you disappear.
如果你知道往哪看 每个人都能看见
It's there for anyone to see if you know where to look.
你已经有我的记录了
You have my record already.
他们也是
They do.
我全都给你们了
I gave it to all of you.
你的算法
The algorithm.
把我的生活分成分秒之短
Breaks my life up into fractions of seconds
然后随机储存在其他人的记录里
and randomly stores them in the records of everyone else.
但如果你试图找到我的那一秒
But if you try to find that split second of me,
它会在不知不觉间溜走
it would go by without you knowing.
如果你想回头看看 拼凑出我的整个人生
You have to have the algorithm to put my entire life back together.
你得先拿到我的算法
If you want to look back.
我可以先你一步让所有指控消失
Any charges, I'll make it all go away before you do.
你侵犯我的隐私 这没什么
You invade my privacy, it's nothing.
而我试图拥有隐私 就是犯罪了
I try to get it back, it's a crime.
难道你没明白吗
Don't you get it?
你越想藏起来 就越引人注目
The more you try to hide, the more attention you attract.
为什么不让人知道你 有这么重要
Why is it so important that nobody knows you?
你抹去了别人的秘密 那你的呢
You get rid of other people's secrets. What's yours?
非要有秘密吗
Does there have to be one?
每个人都有想隐藏的东西
Everyone has something to hide.
那是你
That's what you do.
是你穷极一生每天寻找的
What you look for every day of your life.
你永远不会明白
Why you'll never understand.
不是我想隐藏什么
It's not that I have something to hide...
是你们本不该知道我的一切
I have nothing I want you to see.