我是一扇敞开的窗户
I am an open window.
拥有无尽可能
Over infinity.
将全新的世界戴在手腕上
A whole new world on your wrist.
我是吉盖尔·德科尔托
I am Giguere de Corto.
是我的儿子
It's my son.
他还没回我电♥话♥
He hasn't returned my calls.
这不像他
It's not like him.
你知道发生了什么吗
You know what happened?
一小时前在以太上检测到的
Detected in the Ether an hour ago.
你确定想看吗
You sure you want to see?
是的
Yes.
我想看
I want to.
请后退 请后退
Step back... Step ba...
我知道我把它落在哪了
I know where I left it.
你可以看我的记录
You can see in my record.
我把它落在旅馆的浴室里了
I left it in the hotel bathroom.
让我看看女仆
Show me the maid.
帮不了你
Can't help you.
肯定有别人进去了 它不会自己长腿跑了
Well someone else came in. It didn't just walk out on its own.
我能帮忙就好了
Wish I could.
走吧
We're leaving.
你没让她看一分钟前发生了什么事
You didn't show her what happened a minute earlier.
还有四个小时之后
Or what happened four hours later
她为了付房♥租卖♥♥了手镯
when she sold the bracelet to pay rent.
那个女人身上有种感觉让我很讨厌
There was just something about that woman that annoyed the fuck out of me.
这时 我的当事人怕自己会死
At this moment, my client feared for his life.
住手
Don't do it.
我什么都没做
I haven't done anything.
他只有一瞬间的时间来自卫
He had a split-second to defend himself.
没办法知道他没有拿枪
There was no way to know he wasn't reaching for a gun.
从婴儿的角度来看你可以看到
You can see from the infant's point of view
我的当事人完全配合当局工作
my client cooperated fully with authorities.
我比较关注他一小时前做的事
It's what he was doing an hour earlier that concerns me,
也许 陪审团也会
and perhaps, a jury.
你的当事人判断力严重下降
Your client's judgment was severely impaired.
那我们讨论一下辩诉协议吧
Let's discuss a plea agreement.
- 警官 有 - 我看见了
- Sir, there's... - I see it.
查理 姑娘们怎么样
Charlie, how are the girls?
依旧是花钱如流水
Still spending money like I got it.
詹姆斯·克雷
James Cray.
被射中眉心
Shot between the eyes.
- 一个小时之前 已经变了 - 为什么他的记录被封锁了
- An hour ago and change. - Why is there a block on his record?
查理
Charlie.
我们什么时候能知道谁杀了他
When do we know who shot him?
看看结局
Take a look how it ends.
你就明白了
You're cleared.
他回到自己的公♥寓♥
He enters his apartment.
五分钟之后 他查看股票价格
Five minutes later, he's checking stock prices.
- 事情就是从这里变得有意思的 - 我说过这没意思吗
- That's when it gets interesting. - Did I say I wasn't interested?
什么鬼
Shit.
你是谁
Who are you?
他看见了凶手看到的东西
He sees what the killer sees.
为了隐藏凶手本人
To hide himself.
凶手侵入了克雷的心灵之眼
The killer hacks into Cray's Mind's Eye.
- 克雷看见的角度 - 你要干什么
- Cray's point of view... - What are you doing?
现在是凶手的角度了
...now the killer's point of view.
他在看着他自己
He's looking at himself.
在克雷搞清楚之前
Before Cray could make sense of it...
求你了 别杀我
Please, don't.
求你了
Please.
谁能侵入人类本身
Who could hack a human being?
比这还厉害
It gets better.
还要糟糕吗
As in worse?
看看元数据的死亡时间
Look at the metadata time of death.
时间轴在18:10:24结束
Timeline ends at 1810 and 24 seconds.
天呐
Jesus.
他不仅侵入这个人的眼睛
Not just the identity-theft to hack the man's eye,
而且制♥造♥了受害者被杀时独自一人的假像
the victim's alone when he's killed.
或者说看起来像独自一人
Or that's what it looks like.
凶手没有留下痕迹
Shooter has no signature.
没有标识元路
No identifying meta trail.
当凶手能完全隐匿行踪时 世界会变成什么样
What's the world coming to when murderers won't tell us who they are?
逮捕我们已经知道有罪的疯子 这个模式需要改变了
Makes a change from picking up crazies we already know are guilty.
我们真的是给自己出了个难题
We actually got ourselves a whodunit.
是两个
Two.
还有一件类似案例
Matches another case.
发生在巴尔的摩 七月
Baltimore, July,
他的视角也被入侵了 也被不在场的凶手♥枪♥杀了
also got his POV hacked, also by a shooter who wasn't there.
发生了什么
What's happening?
这是什么
What is this?
之前他们认为是异常 现在他们想再调查一下这个案子
They thought it was an anomaly, but now they want to reopen the case.
最后一位来访者是女性
Last visitor was of the female persuasion.
- 那个女人的身份证件呢 - 被抹除了
- The woman's ID? - Scrubbed.
还有 这件事还没被泄露
By the by, this doesn't get out.
让媒体随便八卦 官方来说 这是自杀
Let the press gossip. Officially, it's a suicide.
查理 今天上午在市中心
Charlie, this morning downtown...
我看见了个鬼魂
I saw a ghost.
识别不出名字吗
Face without a name?
一张白纸一样的女孩 没有数据痕迹
Girl was a blank slate, no digital footprint.
我想可能是一个小故障 又看了一下 什么都没有
Thought maybe it was a glitch, ran her again, nothing.
又一个无名之人
Another cipher.
看见的太多
Seeing too many.
也许是没看见
Or not seeing.
- 把她信息发我 - 发了
- Send her to me. - You got it.
你和我在一起吗 索尔
You with me, Sal?
当然
Yeah, of course we are.
该死
Damn.
老天啊
Oh, Jesus.
我走了
I'm out of here.
你在看什么
What were you watching?
现在 把你刚看的东西给我看
Show me what you were watching right now
否则再也别想见我
or you're never going to see me again.
给我看 索尔
Show me, Sal.
我不能
I can't.
不是
No.
我真的做不到
I really can't.
莱斯特 我们在看什么
So what are we looking at, Lester?
我们分♥析♥了受害者的记录
We analyzed the victim's record.
一周之前 一次编辑
A week ago, an edit.
技术上来说 这是一次重复
Technically, it's a duplication.
这段录像反复播放 延长了
This footage has been rock and rolled. To stretch it...
如果你仔细分♥析♥
and if you analyze it carefully...
我们会发现他在几页书上花了太多时间
we'll see he spends too long on several pages in the book.
这段视频的其他异常
Other anomalies with this footage...
你对比一下他心灵之眼中的股票活动
you compare stock activity in his Mind's Eye
跟市场上的实际情况
with what actually happened to the market on the day.
也被延长了 但是
It's been elongated too, but...
如果不是刻意寻找 是发现不了的
unless you're looking for it, you would never see it.
这是一次很出色
This is very good, so...
又很他妈细致的工作
meticulous fucking work.
但这一切都是为了掩盖被删除的活动
But it all masked deleted activity.
美国证交会没有发现的非法活动
Illegal activity that the SEC missed.
一天之后 他的内♥幕♥交易指控被撤销
A day later, he's cleared of an insider trading charge.
就是这儿
Then there's this.
在大脑里放音乐时很难注意到别的声音 但是
It's kind of hard to hear with the music playing in his head, but...
那个
that.
- 门铃♥声♥ - 克雷有个神秘访客
- That's a doorbell. - Cray had a mystery guest.
他们掩盖了行踪 没有证据表明有这次会面
They covered their tracks, no evidence of the meeting.
在受害者的身份背景中
There was nothing in the victim's background
没有证据表明他有能力删除自己的记录
to suggest he had the ability to launder his own record, so...