如果在战场上他们向你开枪的话他们就是有罪的
If they're on the battlefield and shooting at you, they're guilty!
我不是这意思
That's not the point.
把囚犯蒙眼是没有道理的
There's no reason to blindfold prisoners.
好吧 摘下来
Fine. Take 'em off.
迈克尔·马龙! 迈克尔·马龙!
Michael Malone! Michael Malone!
去死吧你 美国猪
Die You American Pigs!
他本人显得更胖
He's much fatter in person.
行啊
OK, OK.
把你们的眼睛再给蒙上 看你们怎么说我胖
Let's see how fat I look with one of these blindfolds back on.
无论我在哪里 主与我同在
Aah aah aah! ...for my God is with me wherever I go.
神啊 保佑我吧
Have mercy upon me, O God,
这是一种不灭的爱
for it is an unfailing love.
向上帝祷告
Praise be to the Lord, my rock,
主为了我上战场 训练我的双手
who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.
开火!
We're taking fire!
天啊 他们用的是真子弹!
Aah! They're using real bullets!
坦白的说 我尝试教导他
Aah! Oh! Honestly, I've tried to show him,
圣保罗教堂被兹定为国家烈士园地
但他实在没法教
but this one is just too bullheaded.
父亲啊 原谅我吧
Father, please forgive me.
我尽力了
I have done my best.
这个任务太难了
This challenge was just too much.
恐怕我失败了
I fear this battle is lost.
你在向上帝祷告?
Oh, so now you're telling God?
不是神父(是国父)
Not that father.
肯尼迪总统说的没错 你没救了
You know, JFK was right. You are hopeless.
什么? 乔治·华盛顿
What?! Oh, George Washington.
你都死了两百年 但这已经无关紧要了
Been dead for 200 years, not that that matters anymore.
这当然有关系 公民马龙
It does matter, citizen Malone.
衣服不错嘛 来参加万圣节游♥行♥的?
Nice costume. You here for the Halloween parade?
我来和你谈谈自♥由♥
I'm here to talk to you about freedom.
-上天给人类最重要的礼物 -自♥由♥?
-The greatest gift man has. -Freedom?
非常不稳定的礼物 很容易被误用
Very precarious gift, easily misused.
当它被误用时 会很容易失去
And when it is misused, easily lost.
像那些自大的灵魂所有的那种自♥由♥
Like freedom from pompous spirits.
像你滥用的那种言论自♥由♥
Like freedom of speech, which you abuse.
像宗教自♥由♥
Like freedom of religion.
这是圣保罗教堂 我每周末都来这祷告
This is St. Paul's Chapel, where I worshipped every Sunday...
那时纽约还是美国的首都
...when New York was the capital.
我就职前的那个早上 我就坐在这里
I sat right here on the morning of my inaugural
向上天寻求关于治国的指导
to pray for guidance in leading this nation.
这个地方那么重要 他们干嘛不打扫一下呢?
If this place is so important, why don't they clean it?
-全都是 -灰尘
-It's full of... -Dust.
从街那边吹来的
From across the street.
我的天
Oh, my God.
这里是世贸中心
It was the World Trade Center,
这灰尘来自是那些在世贸中心中丧生的
and this is the dust of 3,000 innocent human beings
三千无辜平民和那些勇敢的救人英雄的遗骸
and the great heroes who perished trying to save them.
那带我来这里干嘛呢?
Why'd you bring me here?
又不是我造成的
I'm not responsible for this.
要怪就怪我们的外交政策
It was our foreign policy.
是因为我们在海外的军事基地
It's our military bases overseas.
是因为全球化 是因为中情局
It's globalization. It's the CIA!
这些就是你想在审判日说的话?
Is that what you're gonna say on judgment day?
我已经被评判过一次了 还得了奥斯卡奖呢
Well, I've already been judged, and I won an Oscar.
纪录片奖
For a documentary.
当你见到上帝的时候 纪录片恐怕不算数
When you meet the Almighty, Michael, I'm afraid that won't do.
只有真♥相♥才管用
Only the truth will do.
我要走了
I gotta get out of here.
迈克尔·马龙之墓 1952年4月20日 20XX年7月4日
不!
No! No!
不!
No! No!
别伤害我 我一直支持同性恋权益
Aah! Don't hurt me! I've always stood up for gay rights.
我是死亡天使 你这死呆子
I'm the Angel of freakin' Death, you turdhead.
你可不想把一个死亡天使给惹毛了
Boy, you do not wanna mess with the Angel of Death.
听着 小子 你做的事情可是有下场的
Listen, punk, there are consequences for what you do.
我们走
Let's go.
真好 又有一段实地考察了
Oh, good, another field trip.
我们就不能去一些好点的地方吗? 比如巴黎和好莱坞
Can we go some place cool this time, like Paris or Hollywood?
想法不错
Now, that's a good idea.
这里怎么了 我们在哪?
What's goin' on here? Where are we?
好莱坞 如你所愿 但现在这里叫做本拉♥登♥城
Hollywood, just like you wanted, only now it's called Bin Laden City.
我的神啊
Oh, my God.
他们保留了所以的建筑 只是改变了标语和牌号♥
They kept the buildings. Just changed the signs.
不 这不可能是真的
Oh, no! This isn't happening!
我们输掉了反恐战争 你干得好
We lost the war on terror. Nice work.
你给那边的人拍了不少电影嘛
Great bunch of movies you made for the other side.
不会吧
Oh, shit.
对啊 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥可喜欢你的作品了
Yeah. Terrorists really appreciated your work.
带我回家吧
Oh! Take me home.
我真正的家
My real home.
我们正要回去呢 密西根州
That's where we're goin'. Back to Michigan.
家
Ah, home.
底特律市
Detroit!
底特律警♥察♥犯罪实验室
只剩下这些了?
This is all that's left?
的确不多 但我们要齐心协力
Not much to work with, but if we put our heads together...
我们不可能确认这遇难者的身份
We'll never be able to identify this victim.
何必呢?
Why even bother?
这是十万分之一的几率啊
I mean, it's one of 100,000.
这里发生了什么? 十万人死了?
What happened here? 100,000 people dead?
听着
Listen.
奇怪的是 爆♥炸♥只杀死了几百人
The strange thing is the blast only killed a few hundred.
辐射杀死了剩下的人 -对底特律的核攻击?
Radiation got the rest. -Nuclear attack on Detroit?
天啊
Oh, my God.
我们在一个电视访谈节目的废墟里面找到了这个
We found this in the wreckage of a television interview show.
某大名人的屁♥股♥
Some big-ass celebrity.
没错
You got that right.
在附近找到了这个
This was near it.
这是迈克尔·马龙的帽子
Hey, that's Michael Malone's cap.
难怪屁♥股♥这么大
That explains the fat ass.
看着
Check this out.
根本就没有恐怖威胁
There is no terrorist threat.
对了 我还忘记签署了那个
Uh, yeah, yeah. I just forgot to sign the
"请别打下我的屁♥股♥"的协议呢
please don't shoot my ass off agreement.
我现在看起来像迈克尔·马龙吗?
Do I look more like Michael Malone now?
嘿 拍拍我这全知全能的屁♥股♥吧
Hey, spank my know-it-all ass.
我就知道
I know!
至少现在我被核爆后大家都高兴了
Least everyone will be happy now that I've been nuked!
别让我死! 也别让那些人死!
Don't let me die! And all those people!
我不想死! 求求你 我不想死!
I don't wanna die! Please, I don't wanna die!
美♥国♥佬♥进城
Yankee doodle went to town
骑着大屁♥股♥
Riding on a big ass
我不想死! 求求你 我不想死!
I don't wanna die! Please! I don't wanna die!
求求你 我不想死!
Please! I don't wanna die.
我不想死!
I don't wanna die. I don't wanna die.
我不想死! 我不想死! 我不想死!
I don't wanna die. I don't wanna die. I don't wanna die.
我没死 我还活着!
I didn't die. I'm alive!
我正在麦迪逊花♥园♥广场为您直播
I'm here at Madison Square Garden
Moovealong.org反对独♥立♥日游♥行♥
where Moovealong.org is holding their Anti-Fourth-of-July rally.
我竟然没错过!
I didn't miss it!
这不过是个噩梦
It wasn't a nightmare!
除了那个恐怖的乔治·华盛顿
Except for that creepy George Washington guy.
多么美好的一天!
It's a beautiful day!
他们都在等待他们的领袖迈克尔·马龙
They're all waiting for their leader, Michael Malone
没错 迈克尔·马龙
That's right, Michael Malone
该走啦
Time to go.
不行 我生病了
I can't. I'm... sick.
你气色真不好
Oh. You look terrible.
但你一直就这德性
But you always look terrible.
走啦 几百万人正等着你呢
Now come on. Millions of people are counting on you.
我们爱迈克尔·马龙!
电影精选列表