- You have the right to remain silent. - You kidding me?
但你说的每句话 做的每件事
Anything you do or say
都将被作为呈堂证供
may be used against you...
-你逗我呢 -你有权在接受警方询问之前
- You're kidding. - You have the right to consult an attorney
-咨♥询♥律师 -你逗我吗
- before speaking with police. - Are you kidding me?
-恐怕不是 -我为什么要被逮捕
- Afraid not. - Why am I arrested?
你有权咨♥询♥律师
You have the right to an attorney...
-这到底是怎么回事 -你在逗我
- What is happening? - You are kidding me.
如果你无力承担律师费用 如果你同意
If you can't afford an attorney, one will be appointed
法♥院♥将在询问之前为你免费指派一名律师
free of charge before any questioning, if you wish.
如果你决定 停
If you decide- Stop.
听我说 你想继续为自己追加罪名
Listen to me. You wanna keep on racking up charges
还是冷静下来听我说完
or calm down and get this over with?
别他妈的动我
Just don't fucking touch me.
警官 帮我一把 转身面壁
Officer, give me a hand. Turn and face the wall.
-我不会转身的 -不要抵抗
- I'm not gonna turn- - Don't resist.
-把你该死的手拿开 -先生
- Take your goddamn hands off me. - Sir!
-把你的手从我身上拿开 -停下
- Take your hands off me! - Stop it.
-放开我 -停下 不
- Let me go. - Stop it. No!
-放开我 -他患有心杂音
- Let me go! - He has a heart murmur.
-让他坐下 -他患有心杂音
- Sit him down. - He has a heart murmur!
婊♥子♥养♥的♥ 操
Son of a bitch. Fuck.
你们这些人有什么毛病
What is wrong with you people?
-够了 -你有什么毛病
- That's enough. - What is wrong with you?
我说 够了 你受伤了吗
I said that's enough. You injured?
-这个嘛 -你到底受伤了吗
- Uh... - Are you injured?
-他当然有可能受伤 -先生
- Well, he certainly could have been. - Sir?
给他拍照片 他的脸和手
Get pictures of him. His face and hands.
给你和我也拍
Yours and mine, too.
有这么做的必要吗
Was that at all necessary?
很不幸 有必要
Unfortunately, it was.
现在 我们都冷静下来了吗
Now, we all calm?
我们都冷静下来了吗
We all settled down?
好 我是约翰 斯托克斯警督
Good. My name is Lieutenant John Stokes.
我是事故管理值班联络警官
I'm the AM shift liaison officer.
我知道有事情发生
I understand there was an incident.
-我们只想知道儿子在哪 -安静
- We wanna know where our son is. - Quiet.
我们现在就想知道 就现在
We wanna know now. We wanna know right now.
好吧 我就再试最后一遍
Okay, I'm gonna try this one more time.
我不想让你去蹲班房♥
I don't wanna take you into custody.
我不想看到你失去警徽和养老金
I'd hate to see you lose that badge and pension
我知道你为了它们 一直在很努力地工作
I'm sure you've worked very hard for.
我有权知道我儿子在哪里
I have a right to know where my son is.
你错了 你没有这样的权利 先生
You're mistaken. You have no such right, sir.
你儿子是一位作为警方调查对象的成年人
Your son is an adult who's the subject of an investigation.
现在 你只有坐下和闭嘴的权利
Right now, you have the right to sit down and shut up.
-你懂吗 -他懂
- Do you understand? - He understands.
我在跟他说话 你懂了吗
I'm talking to him. Do you understand?
-去你的 -斯科特 别这样了
- Fuck you! - Scott, please.
-把他带走 记录在案 -不
- Take him up to intake and book him. - No.
两次攻击执法人员
Two counts battery on a law enforcement officer,
两次暴♥力♥拒捕
two counts resisting with violence.
而且 在录指纹之前
And every time he so much as flinches or looks at you cross-eyed
只要他表现出逃避或者对你怒目相向
between now and being fingerprinted,
就加一条非暴♥力♥拒捕的指控 懂了吗
add a charge of resisting without. Got it?
遵命
Yes, sir.
需要把他拘留吗
Do I take him into custody?
如果他能冷静下来 让他签署"出庭承诺"
If he can calm himself, give him a "promise to appear" and
然后放了他
cut him loose.
你们跟禽兽一样
You people are animals.
我需要叫人送来电击枪和支援
Do I need to call in a taser and backup,
还是说你能冷静下来
or you can find a way to hold it together?
-我好着呢 -那就好
- I'm fine. - All right.
我的律师会联♥系♥你的
And you'll be hearing from my lawyer.
我的律师也会联♥系♥你的
And you'll be hearing from mine.
我的律师名叫州检察官
My lawyer's name is the state attorney.
你的律师叫什么名字
What's your lawyer's name?
把他弄走
Get him out of here.
现在 重说一遍
Now, again...
我的名字是约翰 斯托克斯警督
my name is Lieutenant John Stokes.
我真的很想知道我儿子有没有事
I would very much like to know if my son is okay.
如果你能平静一点
If you will be still,
我会告诉你我现在知道的所有事情
I will tell you everything I currently know.
我不希望被训斥
I will not be lectured
也不希望这演变成一场喊叫大赛
and this will not devolve into a shouting match.
我什么时候对你喊叫了
When did I ever shout at you?
夫人
Ma'am...
好吧
Fine.
我会告诉你我知道的事
I will tell you what I know.
你会保持安静 并且礼貌地聆听
You will quietly and politely listen,
不然我会直接走出那扇门
or I will simply walk out that door
而你会在某个适当的时机获知事情的经过
and you can find out what it is you want to know in due course.
明白了吗
Understood?
你的上级是谁
Who is your supervisor?
对不起 我明白了
Sorry, understood.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我说 "我明白了"
I said "understood."
很好
Good.
我知道这些
This is what I know.
大约凌晨两点十五分时
At approximately 02:15 this morning,
一名巡警要求一辆新款银色雷克萨斯停车
a late model silver Lexus was pulled over by a patrol officer.
那辆车登记在斯科特 艾尔 康纳名下
That Lexus is registered to a Scott Alan Connor.
那是我丈夫
That's my husband.
三名和该案件有关的非裔美国男性
Three African-American males have been taken into police custody
被拘留
in connection with the incident.
关于这个站点 我们没有更多消息 除了
We don't know much more about the stop except...
那警♥察♥对某人开了枪
The cop shot at someone.
我不会去理会你的愤慨与猜忌之言的
I won't compete with your outrage and speculation.
我看到视频了 有人开了枪
I saw a video. There were shots fired.
-我没办法证实这个 -但我听见枪声了
- I don't have confirmation of that. - But I heard it.
我听见枪声了
I heard it.
你只是听到了一段模糊的视频里的噪音
You heard noises on a grainy video.
而我是在寻找真♥相♥
I'm trying to get facts.
他把其中一个孩子叫作黑鬼
He called one of the kids a nigger.
如果你能让我说完
If you'll let me finish...
他叫他黑鬼 我看到了 我也听到了
He called him a nigger. I saw it. I heard it.
-不 夫人 -你也看到了
- No, ma'am. - You saw it!
-不是这样的
Incorrect.
有一个被拘留的人是个旁观者
One of the people taken into custody was a bystander,
他是个黑人
a black bystander,
他用手♥机♥拍下了那段视频
who shot that footage with his cell phone.
你在视频里听到的是他的声音
It's his voice you hear on the video.
而不是执法警官的声音
Not the voice of a law enforcement officer.
贾马尔为什么会被要求停车 他不喝酒的
Why was Jamal stopped? He- He doesn't drink.
我们刚买♥♥的新车 刹车灯是好好的
We just bought the car. The brake lights were working.
-夫人 -他带着证件
- Ma'am- - He had his registration
还有保险卡呢
and insurance card with him.
-我确认是这样的 -夫人
- I made sure of that. - Ma'am.
任何人都没有任何理由让他停车
He wouldn't have given anyone any reason to stop him.
没人说你儿子被要求停车了
No one has said your son was stopped.
至少有三个人参与到了这场事件中去
There are at least three individuals involved in this incident.
我不知道被要求停车时驾驶者是谁
I don't know who was driving the vehicle when it was pulled over,
你也不知道
and neither do you.
如果你不再不停地妄下定论
You'll cause yourself a lot less heartache
你就能轻松许多
if you'll stop jumping to conclusions.
目前为止 我不知道为什么车子被停下来
At the moment... I don't know why the car was stopped. Okay?
好的
Okay.
而且 目前我告诉你的是所有我知道的事
And right now, what I've told you is all I know.
好的
All right.
只要我获知新消息 我会立即
As soon as I know anything else, I'll immediately-
行吧
电影精选列表