我们正面临一个非常非常
We're having a hard time with a very,
艰难的算术题
very difficult arithmetic problem.
啊哈
A-ha.
我明白了
I see.
您好,格施泰因先生
Hello, Mr. Gerstein.
您好,欣泽太太
Hello, Mrs. Hinze.
不不不,先做你的功课
No, no, no, first your homework.
先做功课
First your homework.
阅读题目,好吗?
Read the question, okay?
假如找不到解决办法
And if you don't find the solution,
你就一遍遍地读题
you read the question over and over again.
来吧
Go ahead.
如果要花一万五千马克,
If it costs 15,000 marks to build one house
来建一栋工薪家庭住房♥
for a working-class family and it costs six million marks
而建一座疯人院要花六百万马克,
and it costs six million marks to build and run one insane asylum,
那么建一座疯人院的费用
how many working-class houses
能造多少栋工薪家庭住房♥?
can you build for the cost of one insane asylum?
他们被视作一台毫无用处的机器,
They are thought of as valueless, like a machine
不再会结出果实
that no longer turns anything out.
或是一匹跛马或一头不再产奶的奶牛
Or a lame horse or a cow that no longer yields milk.
假如你们承认一个人拥有
If you admit the principle that man has a right
消灭他的不育邻居的权利
to eliminate his unproductive neighbors--
冯盖伦大主教知道多少人被灭绝吗?
Does Bishop Von Galen know how many have been eliminated?
是的
Yes.
成千上万
Thousands and thousands.
终有一日,你们都将——我们都将——成为不育之人
Someday, you will be-- we all will be-- unproductive.
我们的士兵打完仗回家时会是什么样
And what will happen to our soldiers when they come home from the war
身负重伤,截肢,残疾吗?
severely wounded, amputees, invalids?
不育
Unproductive.
这个主教和他的牧师们对经济学与优生学屁也不懂
This bishops and other pastors don't know a damn thing about economics or eugenics.
也不懂慈悲
Or about compassion.
我不介意等我们打了胜仗以后给冯盖伦开几个小灶
I wouldn't mind giving that Von Galen a few private lessons after we've won the war.
为何不是现在?
Why not now?
让我们扯掉他的... -守卫
Let's rip off his. - Guard.
我们刚处决
We just execute.
进来
Come in.
格施泰因,进来
Gerstein, come in.
我们即将上任的净化事务专家
Our imminent specialist in matters of purification.
没事,中尉
It's all right, Lieutenant.
茶,咖啡,白兰地,还是蛋糕?
Tea, coffee, brandy, cakes?
不用,谢谢
No, thank you.
你明天出发去视察我们的消毒单位
You're leaving tomorrow to inspect our disinfection units.
回程时,你要在波兰停留
On the way back, you'll stop in Poland to supervise
监督他们使用我们配送的五百罐氢氰酸
the proper usage of 500 canisters of prussic acid that we are dispatching to them.
五百罐?
500 canisters?
我们正在那里造一个大型工业联合体
We are building a vast industrial complex there.
庞大无比
It will be gigantic.
他们需要一个化学专家
They need a specialist in chemicals.
国防军里有的是比我厉害的专家
The Wehrmacht has better specialists than me.
国防军的任务是赢得战争
The Wehrmacht's job is to win the war.
我们的任务是赢得战后的战役
Ours is to win the post-war battles.
你离开我们有好长一阵了,中尉
You haven't been one of us for very long, Lieutenant.
你会发现党卫军喜欢团结一致
You'll find out that the SS like to stick together.
是啊……正是我们的帝国长官希姆莱赞颂的
Right... That well-known human warmth
著名的“人间真情”
praised by our Reichsfuuührer Himmler.
感谢您到来
Thanks for coming.
我在执行一个任务
I'm off on a mission.
我们赢了
So we won.
他们放弃了
They backed down.
慈悲死亡行动被叫停了
The operation Compassionate Death was called off.
我希望被征询
Oh! I'd like to be informed.
你确定吗? -十分确定
Are you sure? Absolutely.
永远?
For good?
他们害怕舆♥论♥
They're afraid of public opinion.
上帝军队击退了魔鬼军队
The army of Jesus has driven back the army of evil.
通知底比留斯教区长
Inform Superintendent Dr. Dibelius.
你要去哪里? -东边
Where are you headed? To the east.
你们看到这水有多脏了吗?
You see how dirty that water is?
它们可能更脏
It can even be dirtier.
抽吧
Go.
快点,抽
Come on, go.
好了
All right.
假如电动泵用不了,你还有手泵
If the pump motor does not work, you have a hand pump.
假如你没有手泵,就用水桶
And if you don't have a hand pump, you use buckets.
如果没有水桶,那你就用头盔,知道了吗?
If you don't have buckets, you use your helmets, all right?
如果没有头盔,那你麻烦就大了
If you don't have helmets, you are in big trouble.
但没有这个过滤机你什么都干不了
But you cannot do without this filtering machine.
好了——我们开始吧
All right. Here we go.
你怎么样——抿一口?
How about you-- A sip?
不 -你呢,不要?
No-- You, no?
要尝尝吗?
Want some, want to try?
好吧,干杯
Okay, cheers.
很解渴,你们不会得病
Quenches your thirst, you won't get sick,
不过味道很糟
but it tastes awful.
这看上去像女士袜带
This looks like a lady's garter.
你在战役中赢得了十字架还是袜带?
你在战役中赢得了十字架还是袜带?
Did you earn the Cross or the garter in battle?
肯定是场近距离作战
It had to be in close combat.
这两样我在一场夜间小规模战斗中都获得了
I won both in a night skirmish.
哪一样更需要胆量?
Which took more guts?
十字架还是袜带?
十字架还是袜带?
The Cross or the garter?
两种战况我都害怕,但不幸,
I was scared on both occasions, but winning the garter,
赢得袜带,我没有出血
unfortunately, I didn't draw blood.
你投身作战吗,两次都是?
You went in there fighting, both times?
我确定
我确定
You can be sure I did.
我全身心投入了,先生
I went in there with all I had, sir.
陆军上校格施泰因从卫生研究所来
Colonel Gerstein from the hygiene institute.
你们储存了五百罐氢氰酸
You've stocked 500 canisters of prussic acid
在一个没有毫无防护的地方
in a location that has no protection.
只有五百?
Only 500?
柏林与莫斯科之间有很多害虫
There's a lot of vermin between Berlin and Moscow.
我只要一罐就能给一整个军营消毒
With one canister, I can disinfect a whole barracks.
如果你们被炸了,方圆一公里以内的生命 都将被夷平
If you get bombed, all life within a kilometer will be wiped
我们这儿从未被炸过
We never get bombed here.
他们不惹我们
They don't bother us.
没人管我们
They leave us alone.
你们用它来做什么?
What do you plan to use it for?
唔……这是什么?
Mm... What's this?
阿斯蒂起泡酒——意大利产
Asti Spumonti-- It's Italian.
我们征服了半个世界
We didn't conquer half the world
不是为了吞下这样的起泡酒
to have to swallow bubbly like this.
现在向格施泰因大人举起这杯垃圾
Now raise this junk to Herr Gerstein,
他就要加入我们的队伍了
who will be joining us.
首次参观我们其中一个营地?
The first visit to one of our camps?
哦不,当然不是
Oh no, of course not.
这一带相当特别
This one is rather special.
有几个?
How many?
三百个左右
Around 300.
四百个单位待处理
400 units to be treated.
走开
Go.
相当恐怖
It's rather horrible.
只有不到十个人看到过现在的场面
There aren't 10 people alive who have seen what you've just saw.
你没有预定吗,上尉?
You don't have a reservation, Captain?
都满员了
Everything is full.
库特
Kurt.
你病了?
You're sick?
上尉?
上尉?
Captain?
上尉
Captain.
你病了? -是的
You're sick? - Yes.
电影精选列表