Your pride and stubbornness are destroying your future.
只要我能证明基♥督♥对人类的爱,
As long as I can testify to Jesus' love for mankind,
对全人类的爱,那么我就有未来
for all mankind, then my future is assured.
希♥特♥勒♥能随时叫我们灰飞烟灭
Hitler can annihilate us at any moment.
我们,上帝的子民
We, the men of God,
以及全欧洲的基♥督♥徒
and all the Christians of Europe.
倘若全欧洲的基♥督♥徒都能变成犹太人一会儿
What if all the Christians of Europe became Jews for a while,
只需在他们受到迫♥害♥之前 -停下
just until the persecution -stopped.
刽子手会怎么做?
What will the executioners do?
事实是,一来世上有纳粹
That fact is that on one side, there are the Nazis.
二来,还有共♥产♥主义者
On the other side, the Communists.
美国人爱莫能助
The Americans are too far away.
如果我的朋友从柏林赶到罗马,
If my friend from Berlin came to Rome,
您会同意见他一面吗?
will you agree to meet with him?
如果你认为他值得一见,我会的
If you think he's worthy of it, yes.
如果他值得一见,
If he's worthy of it,
您能尽量想办法向教皇
will you do your best to get him an audience
引荐他吗?
with the Holy Father?
是的
Yes.
谢谢您 -里卡多,里卡多!
Thank you. Ricardo, Ricardo!
有理想之道与现实之道
There is life the way it is and life the way it should be.
不幸的是,我们只能践行现实之道
Unfortunately, we have to live with life the way it is.
哇,好啊
Ah, good.
好久不见
It's been ages.
给我们拿点喝的
Get us some drinks.
距上回我们坐在营火边,真是时过境迁
A lot has happened since we last sat around a campfire.
请坐
Please sit down.
有什么能为您效劳的?
What can I do for you?
你能为我安排一趟去罗马的出行吗?
Could you organize a trip to Rome for me?
您独自前往还是与家人一起?
For you alone or for you and your family?
我一个人
For me alone.
来回吗?
A return trip?
您想几时出发?
When do you want to leave?
我还没有具体日期
I don't have the exact date yet.
您认为局势怎么样?
What do you think of the situation?
我觉得一切安好
I think we were right.
即将发生的事会证明的
And the coming events will confirm it.
感谢上帝让我的弱视把我降落在
Thank God my poor eyesight landed me
这个险恶丛生的地方
in this sinister place.
在这儿我不用背弃我的信仰
Here I can serve my country without renouncing
也能效忠国家
my convictions of betraying my faith.
您退役后在哪儿效力?
Where did you wind up?
消毒部门
In disinfection.
一个大型项目
A vast program.
我会让您优先通过
I will make a top priority pass to you
这样您就能随时出行了
so you can travel when you want.
要写您的名字吗?
Should it be in your name?
是的,我的名字,当然,谢谢
Yes, in my name, of course-- Thank you.
在这些英勇时期,您获得过什么
In these heroic times, have you acquired some,
头衔或什么军衔吗?
some title or some kind of rank?
党卫军中尉
Lieutenant of the Waffen S.S.
去党卫军交通部
Go to the SS transportation department.
这是趟私差,卡尔
This is a private trip, Karl.
感谢您的来访
Thanks for your visit.
我想你们往东部的火车越来越多了
I suppose you're sending more and more trains to the east.
货物列车
Goods trains.
你知道你们在运输什么吗?
Do you know what you're transporting?
货物
Goods.
还有人
People too.
工厂的工人
Factory workers.
东部的工业已经很发达了
Industry has developed considerably in the east.
附上一张你穿党卫军制♥服♥的照片
Attach a photograph in your SS uniform.
那样更有用
It'll work better.
假如我告诉你我们是把
What if I told you that we are packing
一个个家庭装在牲畜车里
families in livestock cars and sending them
送他们去屠宰场呢?
to the slaughterhouse?
马上滚出去不然我就叫警♥察♥
Get out of here at once or I'll call the police
或者叫盖世太保
or even the Gestapo.
我没有变,卡尔
I haven't changed, Karl.
我也没有
Neither have I.
那些火车是押送我们去往地狱的
Those trains are convoys that are leading us to hell.
我不负责货运
I'm not in charge of freight.
你监督列车时刻表
You supervise train schedules.
我在尽我所能帮助我的国家赢得这场战争
I'm doing my best to help my country win this war.
假如你能尽量让那些火车减速呢?
What if you tried to slow down those trains?
你是不是该离开了,格施泰因中尉?
Are you going to get out of here, Lieutenant Gerstein,
还是说你更想被警♥察♥送出去?
or would you rather the police showed you out?
把他带走
Get him out of here.
如果你想联♥系♥我,可以在卫生研究所
If you want to reach me, you can find me
找到我
at the hygiene institute.
愿基♥督♥护佑你与你的家人
May Christ watch over you and your family.
党卫军的混♥蛋♥
SS bastard.
是,先生
Yes, sir.
我必须赶明晚的火车回去
I must catch the train back tomorrow night.
那时间很紧
That's very short.
但我想我父亲能安排您过去
But I think my father will manage to get the audience.
我在火车上发现最近有四百个党卫军到了罗马
I found out on the train 400 SS have recently arrived in Rome.
是个特别小组
It's a special unit.
盟军正在赶往那不勒斯
The Allies are approaching Naples.
这是什么?
What is this?
有三百多万人被毒死
Over three million people have been gassed.
三百多万?
Over three million?
这些是齐克隆气体的发♥票♥和发货单
These are the invoices and the delivery slips for the Zyklon gas.
这些地图显示了集中营,看见了吗?
These maps show all the camps, see?
这是我们需要说服他们的
This is exactly what we need to convince them.
有个德国路障
There is a German roadblock.
怎么了?
What is this?
今天是星期六
It is Saturday.
他们知道犹太人都待在家里
They know that they are all at home.
我们对此无能为力
There's nothing we can do.
奇诺,发生什么事了?
Gino, what's going on?
求求您,丰塔纳伯爵,您能收留我们几天吗?
Please, Count Fontana, can you put us up for a few days?
好
Yeah.
弗朗哥,带他们去客房♥
Franco, take them to the guest house.
去吧,去吧!-感谢您,先生
Go, go! Thank you, sir.
他们占领你们的街道了
They're in your street now.
我知道
I know.
出发——出发!
Go-- Go!
教皇每天起得很早
The Holy Father got up very early this morning.
他在等您
He is expecting you.
啊,普林奇佩萨,德国人在逮捕犹太人
Ah, Principessa. The Germans are arresting the Jews.
就在这儿,拐角处
Right here, around the corner.
不,嬷嬷,不,你一定要找到他
No, Sister, no, you must find him.
拜托了——谢谢您
Please-- Thank you.
里卡多,告诉我
Ricardo, tell me.
什么?
What?
您父亲为何与教皇那么亲近?
How come your father's so close to the pope?
因为我家族的缘故
It's because of my family.
我们附属于罗马教宗——
We are auxiliaries to the pontifical--
是吗?
Yes?
好的
All right.
感谢您,嬷嬷
Thank you, Sister.
我父亲现在和教皇在一起
My father is with the pope now.
我们发现他们也逮捕了皈依者(指转变为天主教♥徒♥的犹太人)
We have found out they're arresting converts too.
立即传唤维扎克大使
Summon Ambassador Weizsaaäcker immediately.
我们要求得到解释
We demand explanations.
告诉他们我们的诧异与悲痛
Tell him of our wonder and our sorrow.
不……
No...
我们的悲痛与愤怒
Our sorrow and our anger.
停车,停车,停车
Stop, stop, stop.
阁下!
电影精选列表