千万别说
Can't speak.
甜心 不会出事儿的
Honey, it's all going to be okay. Trust me.
我爱你 老爸
Love you, Dad.
我也是
Love you, too.
上帝 甜心 吐出来就会舒服了
Okay, sweetie. Okay, honey. That felt good.
你得吐出来
You get that out.
我们出去透透风儿吧
Let's go outside and get you some air.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没关系 宝贝
No, honey, it's fine.
-好了 -没事儿
-Okay. -It's fine.
她啥时候开始吃胡萝卜了
When did she start eating carrots?
你姐姐真有目标啊
Your sister has excellent aim.
还有毛巾吗
Can I have another towel?
谢了
Thanks. Oh, man.
喂
Hello?
格雷格啊
Hey, Greg.
没问题
No, now's a fine time.
是吗
You did?
是的 我还以为面试失败了呢
No, I'm not surprised. I thought it was a killer interview also.
你想见我 好啊
You wanna meet? Okay.
其实现在不太方便
Well, now actually isn't a really good time.
别 千万别
No. No, no, no.
-答应下来 -在纳迦玛姬喝酒
-Go, go, go! -Drinks at Nagamaki?
-去啊 -请稍等下 格雷格
-Go! -Could you hold on a second, Greg?
亚历山大 我很感谢你的好意
Alexander, I appreciate what you're trying to do...
但是我们够倒霉的了
but our plate is full.
孩子 我们今晚还有事儿呢
We got too much going on tonight, kiddo.
老爸 被诅咒了还是没被诅咒
Dad, curse or no curse...
争取啊
just go for it!
我会赴约的
Greg, we're gonna go for it.
等会儿纳迦玛姬见
Yeah, I will see you at Nagamaki later, okay?
好啊 我很期待 谢谢 拜
Okay. Good. I look forward to it. Thanks. Bye-bye.
酷毙了
Awesome!
好 我有点臭
Okay. I reek.
是啊 稍等
You do. Look. Wait.
这件不错
This looks like your size.
我可不♥穿♥宽松衫
I'm not going to wear a pirate blouse.
宽松衫还是臭衣服 你选吧
Pirate or puke, your choice.
别上火 艾米丽
It's okay, Em.
你今天很勇敢啊 在舞台上飞舞
It took a lot of courage to fly out on that stage tonight.
知道我们有多么为你自豪吗
Do you have any idea how proud we are of you?
你能独当一面
You've always just put yourself out there.
毫无畏惧
You are fearless.
你可以展现一个真正的自我
You're willing to show the world who you really are.
了不起啊
That's amazing.
不过你要是想站在百老汇的舞台上
But if you're ever about to take the stage on Broadway...
你得请示我 才能喝糖浆
and you decide to drink a bottle of cough syrup, give me a call.
我来给你定量
Let me talk you out of it.
女士们 我们出海打劫吧
Ladies, care to do some pillaging?
走起
Okay. All right.
这套蓝的还行吧
All right, how did I end up blue?
会是西莉娅的菜
Celia's gonna love it.
蛮复古啊
It's totally retro.
挺好看的
Just own it, kiddo.
很帅嘛
You look ridiculous.
去接你的公爵夫人吧
Go get your Duchess, Duke.
我的孩子啊
My little boy...
燕尾服 去舞会
in a tuxedo, going to prom...
配着运动鞋
in sneakers.
哇 你靓极了
Wow. You look amazing.
你穿的是啥啊 跟威力·旺卡似的
What are you wearing? You look like Willy Wonka.
换换口味儿嘛
I'm trying something different.
什么情况
What's going on?
我路考考砸了
Yeah, I kind of failed my driver's test.
你好美啊
You look beautiful, Celia.
必须的
Ofcourse I do.
裙子很赞
Yeah, that's a sick dress.
西莉娅 我希望风不是很大
I hope this isn't too much wind for you, Celia.
正好能吹走呕吐的味道
It's actually helping with the vomit smell.
有人饿了吗
So is everybody hungry?
-我 -我
-I am. -I am.
他们要去吃饭
They're coming to dinner?
别担心 我们不跟他们吃
Don't worry. They're not gonna sit at our table.
-来点音乐吧 -好啊
-How about some music? -Yes. Yes.
如我所料 也坏啦
No surprise, the radio's broken.
我们平时无聊的时候就这样玩
This is just something that we do for fun sometimes.
想让你笑起来
Figured it'd make you laugh.
我们要去纳迦玛姬
We're going to Nagamaki!
什么 逗我呢
What? Are you kidding me?
-纳迦玛姬 -他们在桌子上做菜
-Nagamaki! -They cook it on the table.
在桌子上炒菜
They cook it right on the table.
芝士火锅 又不像
Like a fondue, but not.
正宗的日本料理店呢
Supposed to be a very authentic Japanese restaurant.
-当心点 -好的
-Be careful. -Yes, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
欢迎光临纳迦玛姬
Konnichiwa. Welcome to Nagamaki!
两桌儿
Table for two, please.
这边请
Right this way.
他们在那呢
There they are.
你还好吧
You okay?
嗯
Yeah.
别紧张 加油 你可是我见过最聪明的人啊
Honey, come on. Ben, you're the smartest guy I know.
你可是个火箭科学家 搞定他们小菜一碟
You're literally a rocket scientist. You've got these guys.
塞进去好一点
Is it better tucked in?
你犹豫了 我去了
You hesitated. Here we go.
-加油 老海盗 -谢了 拜
-Go get them, buccaneer. -Thanks. Bye.
-好运啊 -好运 加油
-Good luck. -Good luck, good luck.
伙计们好
Hey, fellas.
海盗服吗
Is that a pirate's blouse?
对
Yaar!
是的 没错
Yes, it be!
太帅啦
Yaar-some!
快登船吧 朋友
Climb aboard, matey!
他怎么样
How's he doing?
很开心看起来
He looks like he's having fun.
是吗
He does?
他们很喜欢他啊
They look impressed.
很好
Good.
正如我说 可以多人在线
That is exactly what I am talking about. You have multi-players...
生存模式
Survivor-style.
空间站的生存模式
It's Survivor on a space station.
真好啊 多人在线 你觉得呢
That's so cool. Multi-player. What do you think?
-尤希会喜欢的 -那必须啊
-Yoshi's gonna flip. -It would be sick.
敬本
To Ben.
宇宙海盗
The space pirates.
-宇宙海盗 -宇宙海盗
-Space pirates. -Space pirate.
你确定你不是充话费送的吧
Are you sure you're not adopted?
你该试试大虾 非常好吃
You should try a shrimp. They're really good.
我虾过敏
I'm allergic to shrimp.
你该清楚你女友对什么过敏啊
You should know what your girlfriend's allergic to.
对不起
Yeah, sorry.
XXOO
X-O-X-O?
安东尼 我真不敢相信 我们人生中相当重要的一晚
Anthony, I just can't believe, on the most important night of our lives...
你带我过来 我却得看着别人
you brought me to a place where I have to watch my food...
在我面前做饭
get cooked in front of me.
谁能在舞会之前来纳迦玛姬
Who goes to Nagamaki before the prom?
太匪夷所思了 对么
It's so amazing, okay?
看 霍普和黛儿 啊 还有希瑟和戴夫
Look! It's Hope and Dale and Heather and Dave!
嘿 伙计们
Hey, guys.
哟 西莉娅 好啊 安东尼
Hey, Celia. What's up, Anthony?
电影精选列表