痛苦
Painful
痛苦
Painful
-不。
-No.
那个怎么样来吧。
How about thatCome on.
你一定感觉到了。
You must have felt that one.
我确实感觉到了。
I did feel that.
-唔。 ——而且感觉...
-Hmm. -And it felt...
-过来。
-Come here.
这就是你的全部吗,你这个肮脏的猪头
Is that all you've got, you dirty pighead
哦,怜悯。
Oh, mercy.
你个女巫!
You witch!
什么你的小指头疼吗
WhatYour little pinky hurting
你比你看起来更坚强,你这个小龙。
You're tougher than you look, you little dragon.
去——上帝……Gesù。
Go-- God... Gesù.
我为我做过的每一件坏事感到抱歉。
I'm sorry for every bad thing I ever done.
上帝!
God!
-是的!
-Yeah!
喔喔喔。
Oh-ho-ho.
来吧!
Come on!
-来吧!
-Come on!
来吧!
Come on!
来吧!
Come on!
-来吧!
-Come on!
像这样的东西
like something like this
-触摸...
-Touch the...
-一二三 -看着我
-One, two, three -Look at me
-四、五、六 -有新花样吗
-Four, five, six -Got new tricks
那就来吧。
Come on then.
-四、五、六 -有新的踢法吗
-Four, five, six -Got new kicks
你♥他♥妈♥的拖把!
You fucking mop!
我爱上了biff,bang,pow
I'm in love with the biff, bang, pow
不知道什么时候,不知道怎么做
Don't know when and don't know how
我爱上了biff,bang,pow
I'm in love with the biff, bang, pow
我们刚刚砸碎了电视屏幕
We just smashed the TV screen
-一二三 -检查人群
-One, two, three -Check the crowd
我爱上了biff,bang,pow
I'm in love with the biff, bang, pow
不知道什么时候,不知道怎么做
Don't know when and don't know how
我爱上了biff,bang,pow
I'm in love with the biff, bang, pow
我爱上了biff,bang,pow
I'm in love with the biff, bang, pow
我爱上了biff,bang,pow
I'm in love with the biff, bang, pow
不知道什么时候,不知道怎么做
Don't know when and don't know how
我爱上了biff,bang,pow
I'm in love with the biff, bang, pow
-我爱上了biff,bang,pow
-I'm in love with the biff, bang, pow
-哦。
-Ooh.
嗯。
Huh.
Bup-tee-dee,bup-tee-dee 吗
Bup-tee-dee, bup-tee-dee
再见。
See you.
哎,笨蛋。下来这里。我们得走了。
Oi, dummy. Get down here. We need to go.
小玲,你没事吧
Siu-ling, you all right
我把他噎住了。
I choked him.
我想他已经死了。
I think he's dead.
非常好。
Pretty good.
我做完了。
I done it.
我拉屎了!
I shit it out!
不!
No!
大由美。
Oyumi.
胡说!
Bollocks!
我会认真考虑你的下一步行动,伙计。
I'd think very hard about your next move, mate.
如果你♥他♥妈♥的退缩,我会烧死你们两个。
If you so much as fucking flinch, I'll torch the both of you.
为什么要这么做
Why would you do that
因为我是一个他妈的痛苦的失败者。这就是为什么。
Because I'm a fucking sore loser. That's why.
所以这是真的。
So it is true.
著名的事故人,曾经是一位伟大的猎人……
The famous Accident Man, once a great hunter...
……现在变成了保镖。
...has now become a bodyguard.
- 你觉得你够快吗 - 试试我。
-You think you're fast enough-Try me.
我可以割断他的喉咙和你的小妓♥女♥的
I could slit his throat and your little courtesan's
——在你眨眼之前。
-before you could even blink.
这玩意吐出凝固汽油弹,就像一个 80 岁老人的小便管。
This thing spits out napalm like an 80-year-old man's piss pipe.
不知道它会去哪里,但请成为我的客人。
No telling where it's gonna go, but please be my guest.
过来。
Come here.
我想知道我是否可以踢你的屁♥股♥。
I wonder if I could kick your ass.
没有肮脏的把戏,没有事故。
No dirty tricks, no accidents.
只有你和我在战斗中。
Just you and me in a martial combat.
-我要操你的肺,你个狗屎! -别这样,小玲。
-I will fuck you in the lungs, you piece of shit! -Stay out of this, Siu-ling.
嗯,听着,伙计。
Eh, listen, mate.
你想破解标题吗
You want a crack at the title
别客气。
Be my guest.
不过,你最好让他呼吸。
You better leave him breathing, though.
你这样做,如果你喜欢的话,我们现在可以兜兜转转。
You do that, we can go round and round right now, if you fancy it.
很好。
Very well.
这个无处可去。
This one is going nowhere.
-我会带走这个傻瓜。 -不。
-I'll take this fool. -No.
你会为此付出代价的。
You're gonna pay for that.
不,我不这么认为。
No, I don't think so.
所以感觉是这样的……
So this is what it feels like...
-...成为一个失败者。
-...to be a loser.
哇!呼呼。
Whoo! Hoo-hoo.
迈克桑...
Mike-san...
-...我们完了吗
-...are we done
令人失望。
Disappointing.
呃,我们还没结束,伙计。
Uh, we ain't done, mate.
我们还没有完成。
We ain't done.
你知道吗
You know what
我从来没有踢过我没有从中学到的东西。
I never took a kicking I didn't learn from.
那我们为什么不再试一次,是吗
So why don't we try that again, yeah
很好。
Very well.
试着跟上这个时间。
Try to keep up this time.
事故男。
Accident Man.
嗯,这就够了。
Well, that's enough of that.
射线。
Ray.
射线。
Ray.
滚出去,你这个混♥蛋♥!
Get out here, you bastard!
雷,请不要做他。弗雷德呢
Ray, don't do him, please. What about Fred
那么他呢附带损害,嗯。
What about himCollateral damage, eh.
就像你在伦敦谋杀的其他绿洲成员一样。
Just like the other Oasis members back in London you murdered.
就像你♥他♥妈♥的一样。
Like you give a fuck.
我说,离开这里,你这个小混♥蛋♥。
I said, get out of here, you little shit.
听着,我不怪你生我的气。
Look, I don't blame you for being pissed off at me.
-好的我不怪你——生气
-All rightI don't blame you-- -Pissed
你毁了我。
You ruined me.
我一生为之努力的一切
Everything I worked my whole life for
因为你而走了。
gone because of you.
一旦我杀了这个小东西,
And once I kill this little piece of shit,
我不需要任何人,因为我将拥有数百万美元来陪伴我。
I won't need anybody because I'll have my millions to keep me company.
是的,也许。
Yeah, maybe.
你还是个可怜的老混♥蛋♥,不是吗
You'll still be a miserable old bastard, won't you
-是的 - 让开我的路
-Yeah-Get out of my way
或者,我向上帝发誓,我会在这里炸死你♥他♥妈♥的脑袋。
or, I swear to God, I will blow your fucking head apart here.
不,你不会。你不会在伦敦这样做,
No, you won't. You wouldn't do it in London,
你现在不会这样做,是吗
you're not gonna do it now, are you
- 不要测试我,男孩。 -看,
-Don't test me, boy. -Look,
我很抱歉在伦敦发生的事情,好吗
I'm sorry about what happened in London, okay
对此我很抱歉。
I'm sorry about that.
但你得为此承担一些责任
But you're gonna have to take some responsibility for that
因为你是我从小养大的人。
because you're the one that brought me up since I was a kid.
然而你暴♥动♥了。
Yet you rioted.
用不朽诗人的话说,
And in the words of the immortal bard,
“比蛇牙还锋利
"How sharper than a serpent's tooth
是一个吃力不讨好的孩子的轻蔑。”
is the scorn of a thankless child."
感恩是你应该的。
Grateful is what you should be.
电影精选列表