他继承了另一片你继承不了的苏格兰
He's heir to that part of Scotland you aren't.
真是个好主意 我会转告她的 请容我离开
Splendid idea. I'll tell her. Excuse me.
上尉
Captain.
哇!
Whoa!
噢!
Oh!
嗯
Hmm.
快停下 借过
Stop. Excuse me.
你看起来美极了 亲爱的
Well, you look marvellous, darling.
我知道 但是...
Well, yes, I know, but...
我知道有个地方比这更好玩 跟我来
I know somewhere much more exciting. Come with me.
玛格丽特!
Margaret!
借过
Excuse me.
噢!
Oh!
噢...
Oh...
-玛格丽特 -我只是出去透透气
- Margaret. - Oh, just popping down for some air.
一二 然后我喜欢转个圈
One, two, then I like to throw in a twirl...
-接下来 一 二 反过来再... -等等我!
- And then one, two, the other way... - Wait for me!
然后我就...
And then I'll go so...
玛格丽特!
Margaret!
噢...
Oh...
我想跳一整晚
I want to dance all night long.
-玛格丽特 等等! -跟着我
- Margaret, wait! - Follow me.
我们上巴士
Let's hop on the bus.
噢!
Oh!
不!
No!
-快让开! -啊!
- Out of the way! - Ah!
抱歉
Sorry.
巴士 太好了
A bus. Excellent.
能请您跟上那一辆巴士么
If you'll be so good, please, to follow that other bus.
-上车吧! -噢
- Hop on! - Oh.
想不想换一个更加舒适的地方 长官
Shall we move to somewhere more comfortable, sir?
什么都不能打破我神圣的誓言
I can imagine nothing that will break my sacred trust.
你确定么 长官?
Nothing, sir?
确定?
Nothing?
不好意思 请拿一下
Excuse me. Would you mind?
真是好心
So kind.
玛格丽特!
Margaret!
玛格丽特! 快下车!
Margaret! Get off the bus, Margaret!
你那巴士要开往哪去?
Where is your bus going?
特拉法加广场!
Trafalgar Square!
天呐
God!
不! 玛格丽特!
No! Margaret!
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
巴士到站的时候 你就下车...
When the bus stops, you get off...
亲爱的 你是在瑞兹酒店上车的吧 两便士
Ritz, you got on, wasn't it, dear? Tuppence, dear.
抱歉 我没有钱
Sorry. I don't have any money.
那你最好下车吧
Well, you'd better get off, then.
今晚你还收她票钱?
You're making her pay tonight?
还有地方在打仗呢
There is a war on, you know,
远在东方那边
in the Far East.
还不带钱 你以为你是谁啊?
No money. Who do you think you are?
来吧 你个大小姐 下车吧
Come on, little miss toffee nose, off you go.
我有钱
I've got it.
我帮你付
Allow me.
还有人要买♥♥票么? 胜利日也不免票
Any more fares? No reduction for VE Day.
有钱的乘客才能上车
Only passengers with money allowed.
谢谢 你真好心
Thank you. It was very kind of you.
嗯
Hmm.
玛格丽特
Oh, Margaret.
噢!
Oh!
等等 等一下
Wait. Wait. Hang on a minute.
小姐
Miss.
你的包
Your bag.
怎么才能下车?
How do I stop the bus?
-按那个 -这个...
- Push that. - This...
给你提个醒 这不是下车的正确方法
For future reference, that's not how you get off the bus.
你可能会伤着别人
You could hurt somebody.
-噢 不 -你的鞋跟还坏了
- Oh, no! - And your heel's bust.
-噢! -走吧
- Oh! - Come on.
啊
Ow.
手伤了?
Hurt your hand?
来
Here.
你在摸我
You're touching me.
别担心 我的口水很干净的
Don't worry. My spit's very hygienic.
别这样
No, don't.
够了 谢谢你
Quite enough. Thank you very much.
-把证件拿出来 -别这样 今天是胜利日
- Show us your papers. - Come on. It's VE night.
-快拿出来 -别找他麻烦
- Let's see 'em. - Leave him alone.
你最好把衣服清理一下
Well, you'd better get yourself cleaned up, then.
-在哪能清理? -走这边
- Where do I do that? - This way.
-证件 -你在开玩笑吧
- Papers. - You must be joking.
冷静点 亲爱的
Calm down, love.
我们去玫瑰皇冠酒店吧
Come on, let's go down the Rose and Crown.
-放我们去皮卡迪利大街 -该死的巡警
- Let's go down to Piccadilly. - Bloody Red Caps.
十分抱歉
Ever so sorry.
我也不知道为什么走神了
I don't know what's come over me.
抱歉 借过一下
Excuse me. Coming through.
小心后面
Mind your backs.
♪唱起庆祝的歌♥曲♪
♪ Ring out a song of good cheer
♪是时候打开酒桶了♪
♪ Now's the time to roll the barrel ♪
耶!
Yay!
跟我来吧
Come along.
♪因为大家都到了♪
♪ Coz the gang's all here
♪快打开酒桶♪
♪ Roll out the barrel ♪
你还好么 亲爱的
All right, love?
♪我们有一整桶的欢乐♪
♪ We'll have a barrel of fun ♪
那个女士就在那边
The ladies is over there somewhere.
什么女士?
Which ladies?
能照料你的手和帮你梳理头发的女士
Where you can see to that hand, and your hair and that.
♪我们放着蓝调音乐♪
♪ We've got the blues on the run
♪铮♪
♪ Zing ♪
你见过很多大场面么 中尉
Have you seen much action, Lieutenant?
并不是我喜欢的类型 不过...
Not quite as much as I'd have liked, but er...
希望今晚能了了我的心愿
But hoping to make up for that tonight.
我在战争中效力于一个秘密部门
But it was one's duty to serve in a more secret capacity.
-真的? -海军情报局
- Really? - Naval intelligence.
嘘
Hush-hush.
-我叫杰弗斯 -真刺♥激♥啊
- The name's Jeffers. - How exciting.
我们去玩水吧
Let's go for a splash.
噢 你肯定在...
Oh... In the name of...
什么事
What is it?
额... 抱歉打扰了
Er... Excuse me.
有来电找您 先生
Telephone call, sir.
电♥话♥拿来
Give me the phone.
我现在很忙 是谁找我
I've got a lot on my plate here. Who the hell is this?
国王
The King.
-额... -一切顺利么 中尉
- Er... - Everything all right, Lieutenant?
是的 陛下
Yes, Your Majesty.
-普莱斯上尉哪去了 -他身体不适 长官
- Where's Captain Pryce? - Indisposed, sir. Comfort break.
晚宴进行得很顺利 长官
The soirée's going splendidly, sir.
伊利莎白和玛格丽特公主
Princesses Elizabeth and Margaret
正在舞会里玩乐
are enjoying the company inside the ballroom, sir.
很好
Good.
大家都准备好听我演讲了么?
Everyone ready and waiting for my speech?
人♥民♥都情绪高涨的等待着呢 长官
Expectation is enormous, sir.
请提醒公主
Do remind the princesses
我想知道人♥民♥内心到底是什么想法
that I want to hear exactly what everyone thought.
嗯?
Hmm?
内心的想法
Exactly.
恩... 抱歉 长官 通讯不良
Erm... Sorry, sir. Terrible connection.
电影精选列表