恩 他不喜欢我这种类型
No. He doesn't care for my type.
他在战争里经历了很多
He had a bad war.
-他告诉我了 -真的吗?
- Told me. - Really?
当年他可是满怀理想地加入空军的
These boys went into the Air Force with such idealism.
为什么会变成这样?
Where'd it all go, I wonder?
至少他还健健康康的 感谢上帝
At least he's safe, though. Thank the Lord.
他是安全的 对吧?
He's safe, isn't he?
我意思是 他怎么大半夜的突然来找我?
I mean, turning up in the middle of the night like this.
昨晚可不是普通的夜晚 不是吗?
But it's not just any old night, is it?
欧洲终于胜利了
It's VE night.
是一个非同寻常的夜晚
All sorts of unusual things are happening.
一切都逃离了我的掌控
I feel certain an exception will be made.
你感觉好点了吗 亲爱的?
Are you feeling any better now, dear?
-醒醒 哥们! -好多了
- Wake up, man! - Oh, yes.
谢谢你提供了热水澡还有...
Thank you very much for the bath and...
嗷 计程车!
Oh, a taxi!
停车 谢谢
Stop. Thank you.
真的非常感谢你对我们的帮助
We'd just like to thank you very much for helping us.
你人太好了
Most kind.
没有你可就糟了
We couldn't have done it without you.
你介意一个人回去吗?
Would you mind going back on your own?
-我自己回去? -你不走吗?
- On my own? - On your own?
我和杰克一起回去
I'm going with Jack.
你确定你要这样做吗?
Do you think that's a good idea?
我们必须带你一起回去
We can't go back without you.
谁说的 我随后就到
You can. I'll be along shortly.
带回去一个总比一个都没有好
But one princess is better than none.
去白金汉宫 谢谢
Buckingham Palace, please.
上来 上尉 上来吧 可以走了
Come along, Captain. Come along. That's it.
抱歉
Sorry.
今晚真开心 是不是
Fun night, don't you think?
再见!
Toodle-oo!
你要好好照顾自己 杰克 知道了吗?
You will look after yourself, won't you, Jack?
知道
Yeah.
再见 妈妈
Bye, Mum.
喂!
Coo-ee!
我回来了!
I'm back!
你们两个...
You two...
我过会再和你们算账
I'll deal with you two later.
你♥他♥妈♥去哪里鬼混了?
Now, where the hell have you been?
你这样会吓到她的
That's not going to help.
你昨天晚上去哪里了 亲爱的?
Where have you been, dear?
去了很多地方
Everywhere.
总的来说...
And all in all, I must say...
我度过了一个非常有意思的夜晚
I've had an awfully interesting time.
坐下来和我们好好聊聊细节
Why don't you sit down and tell us all about it?
-对的 和我们聊聊 拜托了 -恩
- Oh, yes, do tell, please. - Mmm.
-我很累了 -玛格丽特!
- I'm rather tired. - Margaret!
-怎么了? -你姐姐在哪里?
- What? - Where is your sister?
呃
Yes.
伊利莎白
Lillibet.
她和一个小伙子跑了
She's gone off with this fellow she met.
跑了? 和谁?
Gone off? With whom?
杰克 飞行员
Jack. Airman.
人挺好的
A nice chap.
-我觉得姐姐很喜欢他 -那她现在到底在哪里?
- I think she rather likes him. - And where is she exactly?
现在去哪?
What now?
-我把你送回家 然后... -你要走了
- I'll drop you off at your place and then... - You're off.
嗯
Something like that.
你刚刚为什么不和你妹妹一起回去?
Why didn't you go with your sister?
我舍不得走
I didn't want it to end.
我只是希望...
I just wanted...
我不知道
I don't know.
我一直以为公主 想要什么有什么呢
I thought princesses already had everything they could possibly want.
如果我不想这样呢?
But what if the real me wants not to be her?
如果我不想做公主呢?
That princess.
如果我想要其他东西呢?
What if she wants something else?
比方说巴黎
Like Paris.
别这么凶嘛 曾曾外婆
Don't look so disapproving, Great-Great-Grandmama.
我们兜一会风吧
Little detour.
我不急着走
There's no rush.
我想要整天坐在花神咖啡馆里面
I could sit in the Café de Flore all day,
去他的日程表 去他的会议 去他的演讲稿
with no schedules, no meetings and prepared remarks,
只管喝够加奶油的
drinking excellent hot chocolate
热巧克力
with cream.
你可以去那里应聘
You could get a job there.
热巧克力可不是免费的
Got to make ends meet somehow.
在树荫下散步
Walk down the boulevards under the trees.
去埃菲尔铁塔看看...
Go up the Eiffel Tower...
如果还没被轰掉的话
If it's still there.
蒙马特(巴黎北区)在照片上看起来真美
Montmartre looks so pretty in pictures,
还有卢浮宫和卢森堡公园
and the Louvre, and the Luxembourg Gardens.
选一个周日的下午
On a Sunday afternoon.
就做一个平平凡凡的女生
Just another girl in the crowd.
没有人不停地向我行礼鞠躬
Without everyone bowing and curtseying.
我们还可以去跳舞
We could go dancing.
-我跳的不错的 -我记得
- I do dance rather well. - I remember.
我可以教你
And I'd teach you to be better.
谢谢
Thank you.
那些遥不可及的自♥由♥啊
All that freedom to breathe.
就让我沉浸在幻想的国度里吧
All that "what if?"
我们都知道这对于你来说是不可能的
We both know that's not going to happen.
我知道
Quite.
我去了里兹酒店 特拉法加广场
After the Ritz, Trafalgar Square.
然后我和我认识的第一个男生去了库利亚莱俱乐部
Then the Curzon Club with this first chap,
好吧 其实是第三个 之前还认识了雷蒙德和斯坦
the one before Raymond and Stan,
他给我了喝了一种粉色的带泡沫的饮料
where he gave me this pink fizzy stuff to drink
尝起来味道很奇怪
that I must say tasted rather strange.
然后去了苏活区
Then Soho.
-苏活区? -那里很有意思
- Soho? - An interesting place.
有死马 到处都是烟 还有疯狂的人们...
Dead horses, this strange smoke that everyone was just wild for...
对了 妓院是什么意思?
By the way, what's a knocking shop?
堆到那边
Just stack 'em over there.
快点
Come on.
爸爸... 妈妈
Papa... Mummy.
抱歉我们迟到了
Sorry we're late.
这是我的朋友 杰克霍奇斯
This is my friend, Jack Hodges.
他应该和我们一起吃早餐
He should have breakfast with us.
我觉得这样有点不太合适
I don't think that that would be appropriate.
我觉得很合适
Well, I do.
我们听了您的演讲 陛下
We heard your speech, sir.
在一个酒吧里面
In a pub.
是吗? 酒吧?
Did you indeed? In a pub?
估计大家都醉得不省人事了 谁还会听我讲话
Presumably everyone was too drunk to take any notice.
事实上 他们都很喜欢
Actually, they liked it.
他们非常喜欢您的演讲
They liked it very much.
你怎么认识我女儿的?
Where did you meet my daughter?
在14号♥公车上
On the number 14 bus.
真的? 我一直都想坐一次公交
Really? I've always wanted to go on a bus.
我乘错车了
I jumped on the wrong one.
瞧 玛格丽特其实在9号♥车上
Margaret was on the number nine, you see.
杰克一整晚都很棒
Jack's been wonderful all night.
是吗?
Really?
你指哪方面?
In what way wonderful?
我非常幸运
I was very lucky to have him
他能在我身边照顾我
to look after me.
他是一个英雄
He's a hero, you know.
他在德国执行了超过50次飞行任务
He flew more than 50 missions over Germany.
噢 你是飞行员 任务执行的怎么样
Oh, right. How did you get along?
我尽力了
I did the best I could.
电影精选列表