在今晚12点过后
Hostilities will end officially
双方将正式议和
at one minute after midnight tonight.
德国战争也因此走向了结束
The German war is therefore at an end.
我们终于可以
We may allow ourselves
暂时享受胜利带来的喜悦
a brief period of rejoicing.
今天是"欧洲反法♥西♥斯♥战争胜利日"
Today is Victory in Europe Day.
在白金汉宫门前
Outside Buckingham Palace,
群众们正兴高采烈的欢呼
the crowds cheered themselves hoarse.
我们要国王! 我们要国王!
We want the King! We want the King!
伊利莎白!
Lillibet!
去客厅
Drawing room.
快
Hurry.
10点半 坎特伯雷的大主教 以及 邱吉尔先生
Half past ten, Archbishop of Canterbury and Mr Churchill.
老天啊 麻烦你去通知一下金库的约曼
Goodness. Will you alert the Yeoman of the Gold Pantry?
你们来了
Ah, there you are.
11点半 请澳大利亚的英联邦高级专员
Half past 11, the Australian High Commissioner
过来一起喝咖啡
will be joining us for coffee.
-为什么没人通知我? -是的
- Why the hell wasn't I informed? - Yes.
-12点15分 -妈咪
- At a quarter past 12... - You know, Mummy,
今天这日子这么特殊
it is such a special day.
我和伊利莎白能去外面玩玩吗?
Lillibet and I could go out, couldn't we?
外面?
Out?
哪外面?
Out where?
去人群里和大家一起庆祝
Into the crowds to celebrate with everyone else.
你在这里的事情就够多了
You'll be far too busy in here.
是非常多
Quite.
伯蒂 亲爱的 请坐
Bertie, darling, sit down.
刚说到哪了? 哦 12点15分
Where was I? Quarter past 12. Ah...
波兰代表团会来献礼
A Polish delegation will present gifts.
1点整 与法国大使夫妇共进午餐
One o'clock, lunch with the French Ambassador and his wife.
伊利莎白 确保你的演讲己准备充分
Elizabeth, make sure you have prepared your remarks.
是的 妈咪
Yes, Mummy.
6点整 BBC电台的人会来
Six o'clock, the man from the BBC arrives.
-准备好了? -嗯
- Ready? - Hmm-mmm.
法国大使的妻子真是太趾高气昂了
The French Ambassador's wife will be so elegant.
"非常漂亮(法语)"
Très chic.
还居然在我们英国厨房♥说"真难吃(法语)"
And, of course, turning up her nose at la cuisine Anglaise, exécrable.
算了 谁在乎他们怎么想
Oh, who cares what they think?
反正他们也只是法国人而已
They're only French, after all.
我还是会发表我的演讲
I will deliver my remarks.
怎样的演讲才适合对法国人说?
And what remark would be suitable for the French?
"没了你们我们根本赢不了"
"We couldn't have done it without you"?
日安 米基
What-ho, Mickey?
有一些最新新闻
The latest tid-bits, ma'am.
可胜酒吧很吸引人
Nice feature on the Curzon Club.
大家都源源不断的去尝试
A rather outré spot, it seems.
太感谢了 米基
Oh, thanks awfully, Mickey.
我就说嘛 快看
Oh, I say. Look at that.
整个国家的人♥民♥都会通宵庆祝
Everyone in the entire country will be living it up tonight.
只能由你去问他们了
It has to be you who asks them.
他们不会听我的
They won't listen to me.
快来听听这个
Oh! Listen to this.
听听
Listen. Listen.
"可胜酒吧在懂行的人心中"
"The Curzon is considered by those deep in the know
"被认为是皮卡迪利街西部最棒的酒吧"
"to be the best club west of Piccadilly."
"距离克拉瑞芝酒店不远"
"Barely a Bath Oliver's throw from Claridges,
"就在美国大使♥馆♥拐角处"
"just around the corner from the American Embassy..."
-玛格丽特 -"格里高利·派克先生也去过"
- Margaret. - "Mr Gregory Peck was there...
"在那喝酒跳舞玩乐了一个星期"
"Only last week drinking martinis and dancing."
这是什么舞来着
Which one is that again?
林迪舞 来吧 小笨蛋
The Lindy Hop. Come on, bumble feet.
我教你
I'll show you.
一二 三 四
One, two, three, four...
-玛格丽特 -还有
- Margaret... - And...
米基还给我说有一个巫师
Mickey tells me there's going to be a wizard
会在切尔西军营活动一整晚
all-nighter at Chelsea Barracks.
他的一个朋友给他的通行证
One of his friends gave him the password.
你觉得他们会让我进去么?
Would they let me in, do you think?
-应该会吧 -拿出公主的气质
- I think so. - Being a princess.
做你自己就好
Just being you would do it.
真的? 上流社会里最棒的夜♥总♥会♥...
Really? The best nightclub in all of Mayfair...
妈咪说的"不行"
Mummy said, "No."
哪种程度的"不行"?
What kind of "no"?
"不行"指的就是...
"No," as in...
"绝对不行 不管任何情况下都不允许"
"Absolutely not, under any circumstances whatsoever."
她说了什么
What did she say?
我们的人生
The life we live...
并不是完全为自己而活
Is not fully our own...
又是大道理
Blah, blah.
她难道认为我会 玩疯到对着喝醉的士兵投怀送抱
Does she think I'm going to end up on the front page of the Daily Mirror
然后被"每日镜报"登上头条么
in the arms of a drunken sailor or something?
应该不会
Hardly.
你都没好好问过
You didn't ask properly.
你绝对没好好问
You can't have done.
伊利莎白
Lillibet!
这样下去我们会一直被囚禁在这坟墓里
We'll be walled up in this ghastly mausoleum
大好青春就这样浑噩度过了
for the rest of our blooming lives.
我已经完全厌烦了
I'm completely cheesed.
此演讲来自于我们帝国
Speaking from our Empire's oldest
最古老的首都
capital city,
虽然饱受战争涂炭
war-battered,
但是从没有颤抖及屈服过
but never for one moment daunted or dismayed,
我恳请大家一起加入我
I ask you to join me
参加感恩节庆祝活动
in that act of thanksgiving.
感觉如何?
So far?
非常棒 非常有人情味且真诚
Very good. Full of character and sincerity.
-非常感人 -你们真这样觉得?
- Awfully impressive. - Oh, you really think so?
-当然 -我们俩都这样想
- Absolutely. - We all do.
继续吧
Go on.
此时此刻 当...
At this hour, when the...
此时此刻 当...
At this hour, when the...
此时此刻...
At this hour...
当残酷的战争己经成为了过去
When the dreadful shadow of war has passed...
-有件事 -什么?
- The thing is... - What?
我和姐姐开始相信
My sister and I have been brought up
真诚的重要性
to believe in the importance of sincerity.
你们 就算你们不吵也很难了好么
Everyone, this is hard enough as it is.
还有美好也是
Fairness too.
而至今六年来 我们都生活在与世隔绝的环境里
And for six years now we've been positively cloistered.
-就和修女一样 -我们知道修女的生活
- Like nuns. - We understood the reference.
玛格丽特和我有权利去外面参加庆祝
Margaret and I deserve the right to celebrate too, outside.
我完全同意她
I agree with her completely.
我想你也同意
I'm sure you do.
你也知道我们不能这样做
You know we can't do that.
再说了 外面有什么好的
Besides, what's so special about going out?
除非我们今晚出去体验一下 否则永远不会知道了
I don't know and I never will unless we go out tonight.
宝贝们...
Darlings...
我们已经邀请了你们最好的朋友今晚过来
We have invited your closest friends to be with you tonight,
门当户对的年轻人
suitable young people...
您是要帮我相亲才对吧
My very close, my extremely suitable friends?
我在演讲的时候你们总是陪着我
You're always with me when I give my speeches.
我们一家四口应该呆在一起 特别是今晚
We four. The family should be together, tonight of all nights.
从某种意义上来说 爸爸
We would be still, Papa,
我们的确和你在一起
in a way,
只是人在外面而已
but with us out there amongst the people.
人不在这不就没意义了
Hmm. Hardly the same thing.
我回来之后告诉你人们想法如何
I could tell you how it was received.
他们内心的想法
What they really think.
将来有一天 伊利莎白 你会成为女王
One day, Lillibet, far off in the future, you shall be Queen.
-我知道的 妈咪 -而你的子民...
- I know that, Mummy. - And your subjects...
电影精选列表