visited the Queen's chambers in over a year.
人们认为你没有履行夫妻间的义务
The people think you're neglecting your marital obligations.
不 她不想我去
No. No, she doesn't want to.
恰恰相反 她跟我说她希望你去
On the contrary. She told me she wants it to happen.
我看着她兴奋不起来
Well, I can't get an erection with her.
你就当是在表演吧
Just think of it as more acting.
我决定从今晚开始
I have decided to resume my
重回王后的寝宫
visits to the Queen's chamber starting tonight.
克里斯琴
Christian.
王后
Mother.
来吧
Come.
别靠近我 我身上都是他的臭味
Don't come any closer. I reek of him.
从现在起我们必须尽量少见面
We have to see each other as little as possible from now on.
就当为了孩子
For the sake of the child.
你走吧
Please leave.
我看到的也许是恶魔
The spirit I have seen may be the Devil.
恶魔有能力拥有漂亮的外表
The Devil has the power to assume a pleasing shape.
或许是因为我的懦弱和忧郁
Perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholia
他强大的力量虐待着我 摧毁着我
as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.
布兰特 退后点 别对着我的脖子出气
Move away, Brandt. You're breathing down my back.
我有比这更充分的理由
I'll have grounds more relative than this.
通过戏剧
The play's the thing
我能抓住国王的良心
wherein I'll catch the conscience of the King.
克里斯琴 我们不能再继续下去了
Christian, I don't think we can continue to be intimate.
-这样不健康 -当然 为了孩子嘛
- It's not healthy. - Oh, of course. The baby.
也许你应该回你自己的寝宫睡
Perhaps you should sleep in your own chambers.
不 不 我喜欢跟你们俩睡在一起
No. No. I like sleeping with you two.
你能听到我的声音吗
Can you hear my voice?
你能听到爸爸说话吗 能听到吗
Can you hear your father speaking? Can you hear your father?
-我们来这干什么 -检查一下法♥院♥的费用
- And what have we here? - A review of Court expenses.
为什么
Why?
经济不景气 我们得裁员
The economy is bad. We have to make cuts.
对 对 不行
Aha. Yes. Yes, yes. No...
你只管签名就是了
Just sign it.
我有个主意
I have an idea.
不如我们增加一个节日
How about a new day of
让宫中所有女人都裸体出来庆祝
celebration where all Court ladies are naked?
这不是游戏 克里斯琴
This isn't a game, Christian.
一定会很有趣的
It could be fun!
如果她们裸体大摇大摆地走出来
If they strutted around naked...
闭嘴 该死的
Shut up, damn it!
你居然敢吼我
You can't yell at me.
你不能吼我 下不为例
You can't yell at me. Don't ever do that.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你不能吼我 我是国王
You can't yell at me, I'm the King.
克里斯琴 看看这个
Christian, look at this.
这个法令规定
This decree ensures that
你不必亲自签每份文件
you don't have to sign every little document.
交给我就行了
It's sufficient that I do it.
你不再需要我签署法律了吗
You don't need me to sign the laws any more?
你讨厌文件 你应该去做开心的事
You hate paperwork. You could be outside having fun.
但是我要跟你一起才开心
But I have fun with you.
这只是一个手续而已
It's just a formality.
我们可以一起做更有趣的事
We could spend our time together on better things.
我特此任命你为
I hereby appoint you King...
普鲁士国王
of Prussia.
法警一直在找我 显然我已经负债累累了
The bailiff came calling. Apparently I'm deeply in debt.
该死的吸血鬼 你会帮我吧
Damn leeches. Take care of it, will you?
我不能免去你的债务
I can't just erase your debt.
你当然可以 你只需要签份文件就好了
Of course you can. You just sign a piece of paper.
然后让我朋友用国家的钱去赌博吗
And let my friends spend the state's money on gambling?
-我怎么跟人♥民♥解释 -让人♥民♥都见鬼去吧
- How do I explain that to the people? - To hell with the people.
你有没有听我说话 我破产了
Are you even listening? I'm broke.
索菲要离开我了
Sophie is leaving me.
我看得出来
I can see it in her eyes.
她不再对我笑了
She no longer smiles at me.
我可以借钱给你 要多少才能摆平他们
I could lend you the money. How much to keep them at bay?
你以为你是谁
Who the hell do you think you are?
王后最近都不参加社交活动
Her Majesty isn't being very sociable these days.
-她总是一个人待着 -她一直都不爱社交
- She mainly keeps to herself. - When was she ever sociable?
我能跟你走走吗
May I walk with you?
我不会在夏宫待很久
I'm not staying at the summer residence much longer.
-回去工作吗 -是的
- Back to your duties? - Yes.
你还好吗
How are you?
宝宝总踢我
It's kicking all the time.
他想快点出来见见美丽的妈妈
He wants to come out and see his beautiful mother.
是"她"
You mean "She".
你们很清楚欺骗我是叛国行为
You do realize that lying to me would be an act of treason.
若你们知道此种荡♥妇♥行为 却隐瞒不报
If that sort of lechery takes place, and you know about it,
那就罪无可赦
it's a mortal sin to conceal it.
你们会堕入炼狱
You'll end up in purgatory.
我们发誓 我们什么都不知道
We swear. We don't know anything.
退下吧
You're excused.
不许对任何人提起
And not a word to anyone!
我知道自己看到了什么
I know what I saw.
我看到了
I saw something.
快了
It's close.
施工为何停止
Why did construction come to a halt?
不收税我们就没有钱
We have no money until taxes are claimed.
我们付不起所有的开销
We can't afford all the changes.
那就削减贵族津贴吧
Let's look at the nobility's grants.
-你认真的吗 -他们正在搜刮资金
- Are you serious? - They're just draining the funds.
所有大臣都会反对你的
All of Court will go against you.
-即使是你的支持者 -我们能收多少
- Even your supporters. - How much would that give us?
-不够的 -古德伯格的盟友与日俱增
- Not enough. - Guldberg gains allies every day.
军费呢 我们都50年没打过仗了
The military? We haven't been at war in 50 years.
军费 你确定
The military. Are you sure?
王后产下一名女婴 现在接受短暂探望
Her Majesty has delivered a daughter. She is receiving shortly.
-我需要静养 -好的 我们去庆祝
- I need peace and quiet. - Yes, we will go celebrate.
所有人都到我的接待厅来
Everyone is invited to my chambers.
斯特恩斯医生
Doctor Struensee.
能留下护理我吗
Will you attend to me?
她叫露易丝·奥古斯塔
Louise Augusta.
露易丝·奥古斯塔
Louise Augusta.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我们是一家人
We are a family now.
她真小
She's so tiny.
我们应该马上告诉陛下
We should tell His Majesty at once.
不能直接告诉国王
We won't go directly to the King.
你是说我们要坐视不管吗
Do you propose we ignore it?
不 但不要把克里斯琴卷进来
No, but we don't involve Christian.
近期的事件使他的判断力备受怀疑
Recent events cast serious doubts on his judgment.
他给予民众的待遇大不如前
The people are no longer well served by him.
陛下 你是在说政♥变♥
Your Royal Highness. You are talking about a coup.
-会出现骚乱 -恰恰相反
- There would be chaos. - On the contrary.
秩序终会恢复 由贵族组成新内阁
There would finally be order. A new cabinet of honourable men.
公众会杀了我们的
The people would slaughter us.
若有下任皇家继任者的支持就不会了
Not if we have the next royal heir presiding.
你怎样能既达成目标
How will you achieve this
又不让国王绞丝我们呢
without the King hanging us all?
斯特恩斯送了个有利的武器给我们
Struensee himself has given us a very efficient weapon.
给我们 我是布兰特 就我一人 开门
Struensee, it's me, Brandt! I'm alone. Open!
克里斯琴的侍卫回来了 他正在城里发疯
Christian's guards have returned. He's gone berserk in the city.
快点 他在乱砸东西
Hurry! He's destroying everything.
克里斯琴
Christian.
普鲁士之王
The King of Prussia.
你怎么了
What's wrong?
一直以来 她才是你想要的吗
Was it always her you wanted?
是吗
Was it?!
真的吗 那孩子是你的吗
电影精选列表