the size of a nobleman's derrière.
罚款并禁止其在一年内发表任何作品即可
A fine and a year's ban on publishing will suffice.
他在四个月内就将一年的俸禄全花光了
He has spent his apanage for the entire year in only 4 months.
没有我们的判决他不能离开
He will not leave us alone till we respond.
正如信中所说 她很高兴
As the letter shows, she was quite pleased and asked us to give
并让我们向俄♥罗♥斯♥使节表示友好
the Russian delegate a token of our appreciation.
大♥片♥的森林土地...
Extensive acreage which is a forest area...
若不如此 人♥民♥会...
If we don't, the people may...
不能让这些原始的海盗侮辱我们的舰队
...cannot allow primitive pirates to humiliate our fleet.
1吨♥位有15个...
...15 per tonnage.
-这是什么 -您就签吧 陛下
- What is it? - Just sign it, Your Majesty.
农业改革是...
Agricultural reform is...
罢♥工♥人员被...
strikers to be thrown in...
以及海军官员 我们已经做出决定
and our naval officers. We have reached a decision.
他们还说我是疯子
They all think I'm crazy.
怎么回事 你怎么音信全无了
What the hell is going on, why haven't we heard from you?
很高兴见到你们 兰早 布兰特
It's good to see you too, Rantzau, Brandt.
现在直呼其名了啊 这算什么
So, now we use first names? What the hell are we doing here?
-我们不配重回皇廷吗 -进来吧
- Aren't we good enough for Court? - Come on in.
兰早 布兰特
Rantzau! Brandt!
-陛下 -我挺想你们的 欢迎回来
- Your Majesty. - I missed you. Welcome home.
为什么哥本哈根总散发着屎的臭味
Why does Copenhagen reek of shit?
屎啊 屎啊 屎
Shit, shit, shit.
我的鼻子里有屎的味道 鞋上也沾上了
I have the smell of shit in my nose, shit on my shoes.
我是屎城的国王
I am the King of Shitty Town.
王后陛下 跟我们一起喝一杯吧
Your Majesty, have a drink with us.
你觉得
Do you find it appropriate
每晚去妓院喝的叮咛大醉合适吗
to visit whorehouses and drink every night?
大家都看在眼里了
For everyone to see.
陛下 人♥民♥并不介意
Your Majesty, the people don't mind.
我对你的意见没有兴趣
I'm not interested in your opinion.
克里斯琴
Christian?
我道歉 老妈
I Apologise, Mother.
我为什么要和那头无聊的母牛共度余生
Why did I have to end up with that boring cow?
世上到处都是公主
The world is full of princesses,
我却偏偏摊上这么个坏脾气的
and I got stuck with the grumpy one.
她要么就摆出王后样进行说教 要么就在房♥里睡觉
When she's not playing Queen, she's in her room sleeping.
或许她病了
Perhaps she's ill?
她一定是病了 不然谁会那么无聊
Of course! She must be ill. No one can be that boring.
给她看看病吧 斯特恩斯
Attend to her, Struensee.
可王后好像不太喜欢我
I don't think the Queen likes me.
-有一个医生... -不行 必须是你
- But one of your Court doctors... - No, no. It has to be you.
让她有趣点 我想要个有趣的王后
Make her fun. I want a fun queen.
我会让她去你房♥间找你
I'll send her to your chambers.
没什么异常 陛下
I find nothing wrong, Your Majesty.
我早该告诉你的
I could have told you that.
是您的精神问题
It is your spirits.
-什么 -您的情绪有问题
- Pardon? - Your mood.
您心情不好 呼吸足够的新鲜空气了吗
You're in a bad mood. Do you get enough fresh air?
有什么爱好吗 我听说你钢琴弹得很好
And hobbies? I hear you're an accomplished pianist.
你听错了 看完病了吗
You heard wrong. Are we done?
我会在宫中提议
I will recommend to the
让我们搬去更暖和一点的地方
Court that we move to the summer residence.
当然 是在您允许的前提下
With your approval, of course.
卢梭
Rousseau.
"人生来自♥由♥ 但却又无处不戴着镣铐"
"Man is born free, and everywhere he is in shackles."
这个能借我看看吗
May I borrow this?
德国 霍斯坦
输的人要被扔下水
The loser gets thrown in the water!
不要
No!
女士们先生们 我是国王克里斯琴七世
Yes! King Christian the 7th, Ladies and Gentlemen.
我听说流行病天花就要蔓延到哥本哈根了
I hear there's a smallpox epidemic coming in Copenhagen.
-你怎么看 斯特恩斯 -希望规模不大
- What do you say, Struensee? - Let's hope it's a small one.
贵族们都很喜欢你 斯特恩斯
You've charmed our entire nobility, Struensee.
或许我们应该多了解彼此
Perhaps we should acquire more?
你的藏书很有意思
You have an interesting book collection.
有时间你得告诉我
One day you have to tell me
你是怎么把它们运进城♥堡♥的
how you got it into the castle.
你骑马吗 陛下
Do You ride, Your Majesty?
会就好了
Not if I can help it.
感觉太... 笨拙了
It feels so... clumsy.
那是因为您总坐在横鞍上
That is because You use side-saddle.
作为您的新医生
As Your new physician,
我可不想让您感冒 陛下
I'd hate for You to get ill, Your Highness.
这场景使我想起英国
It reminds me of England.
洛克和伏尔泰都非常了不起
Locke and Voltaire are excellent.
但有些启蒙思想
But some of the Enlightenment's ideas
有点极端 你觉得呢
are a bit extreme, don't you think?
比如卢梭放弃文明回归自然的理念
Rousseau's notion of abandoning civilization and living in trees.
-他知道那并不可能 -但他仍然坚持
- He knows it's not actually possible. - But still.
我承认一些社会规范
I agree that some of society's
确实让人们不能过自己想过的生活
norms prevent people from living their lives.
比如说
How so?
宗教 婚姻
Religion. Marriage.
以及一切限制人们自♥由♥的东西
Anything that takes away from personal freedom.
你没有孩子吗 斯特恩斯
Don't have children, Struensee.
没这打算
I hadn't planned to.
那你想要什么呢
So what do you want?
我想环游世界 陛下
I want to travel the world, Your Majesty
去看看只在书中读到过的地方
and see places you only read about.
听上去确实是不错的生活方式
That sounds like a good life.
-那是什么 -锯木架
- What is that? - A wooden horse.
别害怕
Don't be afraid.
别...
Don't...
-他死了吗 -是的
- Is he dead? - Yes.
被他的主人惩罚致死
He was punished by his master.
为什么会发生这种事
Why was this clone to him?
为什么
Why?
我也不知道
I don't know.
也许他偷了东西或者出现得不合时机
Perhaps he stole something or was in the wrong place.
有人认为他的行为只能用死来偿还
But someone thought he should be tortured to death for it.
我们无能为力
There's nothing we can do.
皇廷在这片区域有些庄园
The Court owns estates in this area.
这些农民说不定是我们认识的人雇的
These peasants probably belong to someone we know.
布兰特 你看到斯特恩斯了吗
Brandt, have you seen Struensee?
他回哥本哈根了
Yes, he returned to Copenhagen.
去处理天花的事情
Something about a smallpox epidemic.
我不知道该怎么做
I don't know what to do.
哥本哈根 1769年
我们没有足够的房♥间
We don't have enough room.
-死了多少人 -今天差不多二十个
- How many dead? - Almost 20 today.
他是谁 我之前见过
Who's he? I've seen him before.
他是城♥堡♥里的佣人 医生
He's a servant at the castle, Doctor.
你疯了吗 斯特恩斯
You're out of your mind, Struensee.
在人们身上实验是一回事
Experimenting on the people is one thing
但怎么能拿皇储的生命来冒险呢
but to risk the Crown Prince's life?
我是想保护他的性命
I am trying to safeguard his life.
他到底在外边做什么
What is he even doing out there?
陛下的私人医生
His Majesty's personal
怎么能在市区医院里闲晃
physician has no business roaming city hospitals.
已经死了七百多人了 大部分都是孩子
More than 700 people have died. Most of them children.
现在疾病已经越过运河传到了耶诞堡
Today the epidemic crossed the canals and reached Christiansburg.
你以前测试过这种疫苗吗
Have you previously tested this inoculation?
-当然 我自己也种了 -存活率有多少
- Yes. On myself as well. - What is the survival rate.
-还是有一些风险 -有一些
- There's always some risk... - "Some risk"!
只要进展顺利
But if it goes well, and
我相信会顺利的 那他就会有免疫力了
I'm confident that it will, he will be immune.
皇储是王位的继承人
The Crown Prince is the heir to the throne!
他是受上帝庇佑的
He's protected by God!
天花不挑人 国王皇后都无法幸免
A smallpox epidemic is not picky. It kills both kings and queens.
这点你应该很清楚
As you very well know.
陛下
电影精选列表