18世纪末的欧洲
Europe at the close of the 18th century.
贵族倚靠宗教力量
The nobility rules by oppression,
进行压♥迫♥统治
supported by strong religious forces.
但变♥革♥之♥风♥也在兴起
But the winds of change are blowing.
学者和自♥由♥思想者
Across the continent intellectuals and freethinkers
在全欧倡导改革和人♥民♥自♥由♥
demand reforms and freedom for the people.
这便是启蒙运动时期
It is the age of the Enlightenment.
我试着去回忆他
I'm trying to remember him.
约翰
Johann.
我必须要讲述他 讲述我们的故事
I have to tell you about him. About us.
讲述我们所作所为的初衷
Why we did the things we did.
皇室风流史
A Royal Affair
亲爱的孩子们 你们并不认识我
My beloved children, you do not know me.
但我是你们的母亲
But I am your mother.
或许你们从未原谅过我
Perhaps you have never forgiven me.
或许你们恨我 我希望没有
Perhaps you hate me. I hope not.
我知道我再也不会见到你们了
I now know that I will never see you again.
所以我要在一切为时已晚之前 把真♥相♥写给你们
I am writing to tell you the truth, before it is too late.
英国 1766年
9年前
我和你们的父亲 国王克里斯琴七世
I was officially wed to your father, King Christian VII
在见面前就已正式定下了婚约
before even meeting him.
虽然那时我还从未离开过英国
Even though I had never left England,
但我已经是丹麦王后了
I was now the Queen of Denmark.
将要面对全新的生活 全新的语言
A new life and an entirely new language.
下午好
Good afternoon.
我们去公园散散步怎么样
Shall we go for a stroll in the park?
从我很小时起
I had prepared and longed for this day
我便开始准备和期待这一天了
ever since I was a little girl.
快点 陛下
You need to hurry, Your Majesty.
马车已经来了
The coaches have arrived.
我要做一位异国的王后
To be Queen of an exotic country
无条件地尊重和爱我的丈夫
and honour and love my husband unconditionally.
大家都说克里斯琴很迷人
Christian was said to be charming,
热爱艺术和文学
interested in art and literature
甚至热爱表演
and even fond of acting.
我想象不出比这更完美的丈夫了
I could not imagine a more perfect husband.
要是他不喜欢我怎么办
What if he doesn't like me?
我是说 要是他们不喜欢我怎么办
I mean, what if they don't like me?
过来
Come here.
来
Come on.
告诉你一个小秘密
I'm gonna let you know a little secret.
如果你能让国王第一天晚上
If you could get the King to visit your bed chamber
就去你的卧室
on the first evening,
那你就成功了
you would be perceived as a great success.
真的吗
Really?
我相信你一定会让我骄傲的
I know you'll make me proud.
丹麦
陛下 我是路易斯·冯·普莱森 您的女侍
Your Majesty. Louise von Plessen, your lady-in-waiting.
这位是瑞凡特罗 国王陛下的私人教师
This is Reventlow, his Majesty's private tutor.
欢迎您 陛下
Welcome, Your Majesty.
您想见见国王陛下吗
Would you like to meet the King?
王后
The Queen!
陛下
Your Majesty.
壮壮 你在这啊 老伙计
Gourmand! There you are, old boy!
你在这啊
There you are!
想爸爸没有啊
Did you miss, daddy?
大人 请集中精神
Your Royal Highness, please concentrate.
为什么 这东西我永远也用不上
Why? I will never have any use for it.
我什么时候才能再见到克里斯琴
When will I see Christian again?
陛下会去参加晚宴
His Majesty will attend the banquet.
你知道我的书放哪了吗
Do you know where my books are?
王宫人员还在检查
The court is reviewing them.
有些会被运回英国
Some will be shipped back to England.
为什么
Why?
因为有些书不符合丹麦的审查制度
Many of your books are under Danish censorship.
对不起
I Apologise.
-我不知道 -没关系的
- I didn't know. - That's quite alright.
我们会为您找些别的书来读
We will find something else for you to read.
那是伯恩斯托夫部长 这里他权力最大
Minister Bernstorff. He's the most powerful man here.
那是沃伯格部长
Minister Warberg.
尽量离他远点 他简直臭气熏天
Stay away from him, if you can. He has a very distinct odour.
那位一定是国王的继母吧
That must be the King's stepmother.
对 是寡居的朱利安·玛丽王后
Queen Dowager Juliane Marie.
旁边是陛下同父异母的弟弟
And the Majesty's half-brother,
是候选继承人
the heir presumptive.
他们母子俩都不受人♥民♥欢迎
Neither she nor her son are popular with the people.
为什么
Why not?
因为陛下不把他们当做家人看待
His Majesty doesn't regard them as part of the family.
丹麦人♥民♥对于这种事
The Danish people have always had
总有很灵的第六感
a sixth sense about these things.
你离得太远了
You were so far away.
你有演戏的天赋 亲爱的王后
You have a flair for drama, my dear Queen.
今晚的活动结束后你会到我的卧室来吗
Will you come to my chambers after tonight's program?
"来吧 让我们到监狱里去
"Come, let's away to prison.
我俩会在那里歌♥唱 如同笼中的小鸟
We two alone will sing like birds in a cage."
她很迷人 也很有才华
She's enchanting. And so talented.
没错 谢谢
Yes. Thank you.
贵族们都被她迷住了
The nobility is captivated by her.
大家都认为她来得很有必要
They seem to think she's needed.
是吗 为什么
Really? Why?
很多人都说她正是丹麦王国需要的人
Many of them are saying she is just what Denmark needs.
她是王室中真正有艺术灵魂的人
A true artistic soul on the throne.
谢谢 够了
Thank you, that is quite enough!
怎么了
What?
那噪音简直让我头疼
That insufferable noise is giving me a headache!
过来
Come on.
把你的小粗腿从那里移开 过来坐下
Move your fat little thighs and have a seat.
来啊
Go on!
按照承诺 国王来见王后了
The King is here to visit the Queen as per agreement.
没事的
It'll be fine.
对不起
I'm sorry.
不要浪费我的烛光
Don't steal my light.
这是什么意思
What do you mean?
脱了衣服躺下
Take off your clothes and lie down.
"我是如此尽心尽力
"Oh, how I have sweated and slaved...
却毫无收获"
and yet nothing accomplished."
我希望我拥有原谅克里斯琴的力量
I wish I'd had the strength to forgive Christian's behavior.
"必须让人们对上帝的心怀敬畏
"Someone to spare Man the fear of God.
这样的..."
Such a..."
但我那时太年轻 不明白他有多么病态
But I was too young to understand how sick and tormented he was.
我只知道
All I could think about was
我的余生都得和他一起度过了
that I had to spend the rest of my life with him.
我开始因此而恨他
I began hating him for it.
但在宫里人看来 我很快便得了福祉
In the eyes of the Court, I was soon blessed.
那时我怀上了你 弗雷德里克
You were on your way, Frederik.
国王陛下想到王后卧房♥里坐坐
His Majesty wishes to visit the Queen's chambers.
抱歉 我们才开始了新的一局棋
I'm sorry, we've just begun another game of chess.
已经连续几个星期了 她到底怎么想的
This has been going on for weeks. What is she thinking?
我想我已经尽到了王后的职责
Having fulfilled my main obligation as queen
没有必要再披着虚假的躯壳了
I saw no reason to maintain the facade.
我宁愿为此付出代价
I would pay dearly for that.
别这样 克里斯琴
Christian, stop!
我再也不想看到你这张丑陋的脸了
I never want to see your ugly face again!
你可以滚蛋了 畜生
You're fired, cow!
好了好了 放轻松
There, there. Relax.
真正的王后生产时应该沉默而尊贵
A true queen delivers in silence and with dignity.
他肚子不舒服
He has stomach pains.
我要去游历欧洲了
I'm going on a tour of Europe.
起码要去一年
I'll be gone for at least a year.
你觉得我会在乎你在不在吗
Do you think it matters to me whether you're here or not?
这就是我的人生 我的命运
电影精选列表