-Mark, are you okay? -I'm fine, just aces.
我要跟你们谈谈葛芮姐的事
I wanna talk to you guys about Greta.
我很抱歉 但葛芮姐今天死了
Oh, I'm terribly sorry, but Greta's dead today.
或许我们该谈谈别人的事
Perhaps we could, uh, interest you in someone else.
-听着 那是意外 跟丹一样 -那不是意外
-Look, it was an accident, just like Dan's. -No accident.
我跟你们警告过克鲁格的事
I tried to warn all of you about Krueger.
-艾莉丝 拜托 -我想过那一点
-Alice, please. -I thought about that.
她一定是在吃饭时睡着了
She must have fallen asleep while she was at the table.
-这真的很变♥态♥ 各位 -太可怕了
-This is getting a little sick, guys. -Too bad.
我不了解发生了什么事
I don't understand what's happening.
克鲁格得利用我的梦
Krueger has to use my dreams...
但他在我清醒时杀了丹跟葛芮姐
...but he got to Dan and Greta while I was awake.
他是怎么办到的
How's he doing it?
-你们两个为什么不能面对现实 -你何不闭嘴听她说呢
-Why don't you two stick to reality? -Why don't you shut up and let her talk.
两天内我们之中死了两个人
Two of us have died in the past two days.
你觉得那很正常吗
Does that strike you as particularly normal?
-马克 -我还没有说完
-Mark... -I'm not finished.
我非常爱葛芮姐
I loved Greta, a lot.
如果有人或有股力量杀了她
And if maybe, just maybe, someone or something killed her...
我要知道真♥相♥
...I'd Iike to hear about it.
-我不想再听这些废话了 -那就给我滚
-I'm not gonna listen to this anymore. -Then get out.
别这样
Hey, come on.
伊芳 等一下 对不起
Yvonne, wait a minute, wait a minute. I'm sorry.
我是个混♥蛋♥ 好吗
I'm an asshole, okay?
我知道我处理得不太好
I know I'm not dealing with this very well...
但这不是你的错
...but it's not your fault, and, uh....
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
没关系的
It's okay. Ha, ha.
你能留下来吗
You stick around for a while?
我真的想留下来 可是
I wish I could, but, uh....
今晚我有班 我得走了
I got a shift tonight. I gotta get going.
如果你要的话 我可以留下来陪你
I'll stay with you for a while, if you want.
-大家再见 -好
-Bye, you guys. -Yeah.
再见
See you.
你觉得我是个白♥痴♥才会爱上她吗
Do you think I'm an idiot for being in love with her?
没有人那么想
Nobody thinks that.
我知道我根本没机会 可是
I mean, I know I didn't stand a chance in hell, but...
她非常在乎你
She cared a lot about you.
或许是她妈害死她
Well, maybe it was her mother who killed her...
因为她要求她必须完美
...with all that Polly Perfect shit.
这跟她妈无关
It wasn't her mother.
今晚我们邀请到这些混♥蛋♥
We have these scumbags here on the hot seat tonight.
魅影幽魂不会害怕跟她说出他心里的感觉
The Phantom Prowler wouldn't have been afraid to tell her how he felt.
真希望我有他十分之一的胆识
If I only had a 1 0th of his guts.
天啊 他并不存在 但他比我完美多了
Jesus, he's not even real and he's more of a human being than I am.
这家伙不是你的漫画人物 马克
This guy isn't one of your comic book characters, Mark.
他不是魅影幽魂 他真的存在
He's not the Phantom Prowler. He's for real.
告诉我克鲁格的事
Tell me more about this Krueger guy.
你似乎很累了
You look tired.
我帮你煮杯咖啡好吗
Why don't I make some coffee?
该说的事太多了
There's a Iot to tell.
马克
Mark?
马克 不
Mark, no.
马克
Mark?
救命啊
Help!
-马克 -救命啊
-Mark? -Help!
马克 抓住我的手 快点
Mark, take my hand. Take it.
我们得离开这里
We gotta get out of here.
马克 快点
Mark, come on.
该死
Aw. Oh, shit.
雅各
Jacob?
你好
Oh, hello.
嗨
Hi.
你的气色不太好
You don't look very well.
你还好吗
Are you feeling all right?
我一直在做恶梦
Been having bad dreams.
你住在这里吗 雅各
Is this where you live, Jacob?
我在等人
Just waiting for someone.
葛芮姐的事真的很惨
It's sad about Greta.
你在等她吗
Is that who you're waiting for?
不是
No.
我觉得你不该待在这里
I don't think this is a very nice place for you to be.
或许我们该去找你妈妈
Maybe we should go look for your mom.
她不要我
She doesn't want me around.
我相信那不是真的
Oh, I'm sure that's not true.
我敢说她非常担心
I'll bet she's very worried about you.
-我就会 -不 你才不会
-I would be. -No, you're not.
你甚至不在乎你要当妈妈了
You don't even care about being a mom.
为什么你没有想到我呢
How come you don't think about me?
-谁说我 什么 -我喜欢你
-Who said I...? What? -I like you.
我要跟你在一起
I wanna stay with you.
为什么你不喜欢我
How come you don't like me?
谁说我不喜欢你
Who said I don't like you?
我那个有怪手的朋友
My friend with the funny hand.
来吧 甜心 我们得离开这里
Come on, honey. We're gonna get out of here.
不 我得走了 他在叫我
No, I have to go now. He's calling me.
雅各 等一下
Jacob, wait.
雅各
Jacob.
该死
Holy shit.
他真的存在 对吧
He's really real, isn't he?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
他对我的宝宝做了一些事 我知道
He's doing something to my baby. I know it.
他要伤害雅各
He's trying to hurt Jacob.
-雅各是谁 -我的宝宝
-Who's Jacob? -My baby.
什么 你已经帮他取名字了
What, you named him already?
对 我想是的
Yeah. I guess so.
我得离开这里 到克鲁格找不到他的地方
I gotta get away from here. Someplace where Krueger can't find him.
哇啊
Whoa.
等一下
Slow down.
你怎能甩掉那个家伙
Now, how you gonna hide from a guy like that? Huh?
-离开地球表面 -我不知道
-Leave the planet? -I don't know.
听着 如果你担心宝宝
Look, if you're worried about your baby...
打电♥话♥给伊芳 请她找医生帮你检查
...call Yvonne and have the doctor check him out.
我要去查一下克鲁格的资料
I'm gonna go see what else I can find out about Krueger.
-你吓坏我了 发生了什么事 -克鲁格想伤害宝宝
-You had me scared. What's wrong? -Krueger's trying to do something to him.
艾莉丝 甜心 不 我爱你 但你得控制一下自己
Alice. Honey, no. I love you, but you're gonna have to get a hold of yourself.
马克知道我没有发疯
Mark knows I'm not crazy.
要他让你看看他的手
Ask him to show you his hands.
我想你需要冷静下来
I think you just need to calm down, okay?
我不知道他是如何在我清醒时杀人
What I can't figure out is how he's getting in when I'm awake.
产前检查室
未出生的胎儿会做梦吗
Do unborn babies dream?
对 他们会做梦
Yeah. They do.
答应我一件事
But do us both a favor.
别跟摩尔医生提这件事
Don't mention any of this to Dr. Moore.
艾莉丝
Alice.
我不敢相信你为了这件事要我在星期天早上找摩尔医生来
I can't believe you had me drag Dr. Moore down here on a Sunday morning for this.
对不起 伊芳
I'm sorry, Yvonne.
我觉得这件事很重要
I thought it was something serious.
如果这还不够重要 我不知道这到底是怎么回事
If this isn't serious, I don't know what is.
什么都别说 你会害我被开除的
Don't dare say a word. You're gonna get me fired.
摩尔医生 未出生的胎儿会做梦吗
Dr. Moore, do unborn babies dream?
胎儿在发展时 每天有七成的时间
As the fetus develops, it can spend up to 70 percent of its day...
处在做梦状态
...in a dream state.
越大做梦时间越多
More as it matures.
-我会感觉到宝宝的梦吗 -艾莉丝
-Will I be able to sense them? -Alice.
那是你来这里的原因吗
Is that why you're here?
你想知道你的宝宝 是不是在做恶梦
To see if your baby's having nightmares?
我们是来做检查的 对吧
We're here to find out everything we can, aren't we?
老实说我找不到任何理由 在你这个怀孕阶段
Frankly, I have found nothing about you that would indicate the necessity...
帮你做超音波检查
...of ultrasound at this stage of your pregnancy.
电影精选列表