猛鬼街5 猛鬼怪胎
70 71
Seventy, seventy one...
-快一点 好吗 -闭嘴
-Come on, will you? -Shut up.
你害我忘记数到哪里了
You're making me lose the count.
Seventy-two.
差不多了 已经有一百个人了
Close enough. It's a hundred.
我们走吧
Let's go.
不 等一下
No, wait!
不
No!
艾莉丝 醒一醒
Hey, hey, hey. Alice, Alice, wake up. Hey.
天啊
Jesus.
成年后我们得准备迎接新生活
And as adults, we must now prepare for a new life...
离开一直保护着我们的春木高中
...outside this wonderful environment known as Springwood High.
大家加油吧
So let's blow this pop stand.
艾莉丝 伊芳
Alice. Yvonne.
你是怎么了 我们得笑一个
What's wrong with you? Let's see a smile.
我昨晚累坏了
I had kind of a long night.
丹又不让你睡 姊妹 你得把窗户锁好
Dan keeping you up again? Girl, you better put a lock on that window.
丹还蛮猛的
The Dan part was nice.
这真的很疯狂 你们觉得呢
These things are wild. What do you think?
-你看起来很像修女 -急着违背她的誓约
-You look like a nun. -Dying to break her vows.
帮我找个男人
Find me a man.
太棒了
Fabulous.
-或许我该说得仔细点 -或许是上帝给你的启示
-Maybe I should spell it out for you. -Maybe God's trying to tell you something.
-你何时要跟我私奔 -下辈子再说吧
-When are you gonna run away with me? -Next life.
-那是什么 -我不放弃的爱
-What's that? -My undying love.
吃吧
-Have some. -Ha, ha.
马克 放弃吧 那是没用的
Mark, give it up. It's hopeless.
不 我想我开始打动她了
No, no. I think I'm starting to wear her down.
吃一口吧
Have a taste, anyway.
葛芮姐 封♥面♥女♥郎♥不吃那个的
Greta, that's not what a cover girl puts in her body.
-该死 -她看穿了你的心思
-Shit. -Mm. She read you.
美女们 今晚到哪里庆祝
Ladies, ladies, where's the party tonight?
我们何不到艾莉丝家玩呢
Why don't we go to Alice's?
不 我爸不喜欢有人在家里喝酒
No. My dad's got this thing about drinking in the house.
-我们得想个点子 -听我说 各位
-Well, we gotta do something. -Listen, guys.
我得练游泳 游到明天六点半
I got swimming practice until 6:30 tomorrow.
-所以呢 -他们得给我钥匙
-So? -That means they're gonna give me the key.
我才能在练完后锁门
So I can lock up after I'm done.
泳池派对
Pool party.
-好吧 -我喜欢
-All right. -I like that.
该死 今晚我得上班
Oh, damn, I gotta work tonight.
马克 拍照了
Hey, Mark, picture time.
快过来留下永恒的记忆 父母跟小鬼
Come and get immortalized. Parents and brats. Ha-ha-ha.
葛芮姐 该拍照了 亲爱的
Greta, photo opportunity, dear.
该死 被他们抓到了
Damn, they caught me.
现在我得为狗仔队露齿而笑
I have to go gnash my teeth for the paparazzi.
你们先去吧 待会我再去找你们
You go on ahead. I'll catch up with you later.
-好吧 再见 -好吧
-Okay. See you. -Okay.
-再见 -再见
-Bye. -Bye.
好
Okay.
嗨 艾莉丝
Hi, Alice.
-美女 -天啊 别吓我
-Hey, beautiful. -Oh, Jesus, don't do that.
抱歉 我有礼物送你
Sorry. I got a present for you.
-你弄到机票了 -对
-You got the tickets. -Yeah.
虽然是经济舱 但这班飞机会在巴黎停靠
They're coach seats, but, uh, this plane stops in Paris.
-这会是非常棒的暑假 -对 我知道
-It's gonna be a great summer. -Yeah, I know.
怎么了
Hey. What's the matter?
没事 我在毕业典礼上没看到我爸
Nothing. It's just I didn't see my dad at the ceremony.
他会来的
Well, he'll show up.
说吧 到底怎么了
Hey, come on, what's really wrong?
昨晚我做了一个梦
I had one of those dreams last night.
-跟他有关 -也不尽然
-About him? -Well, not exactly.
但是
It's that...
我觉得自己失控了
I just felt like I wasn't in control.
这是那件事结束后的第一次
For the first time since all that.
听着 只要你没梦到他
Look, if you don't dream him up,
他伤害不了你和我们 记得吗
he can't hurt you or us, remember?
-你说得对 -这就对了
-You're right. -There you go.
-我爱你 -我爱你
-Love you. -I love you.
丹
Hey, Dan, Dan.
-艾莉丝 -嗨
-Alice. -Hi.
-你今天好漂亮 -谢谢
-You look sweet today. -Thank you.
-亲爱的 -嗨
-Hi, darling. -Hi.
丹 这位是奥斯卓教练 下个星期他要做面试
Dan, this is Coach Ostrow. He's interviewing next week.
本州最棒的四分卫 你知道大家是怎么说的
Finest quarterback in the state. You know what they say.
这孩子的速度飞快
This boy feels the need for speed.
我听说了
So I've heard.
爸 我们能待会再谈吗
Um, Dad, could, uh, we get into this later?
我是说暑假才刚开始 我
I mean, summer's just starting and I just...
丹 我们在谈你的未来
Hey, Dan, we're talking about your future here.
对不起 亲爱的
Excuse us, dear.
-听我说 过来 -没关系的 丹
-Now, listen, come here. -It's okay, Dan.
-来吧 -我们很照顾球员的
-Check it out. -We take care of our boys.
我们还会配车
We got the right cars....
-笑一个 -来吧
-Say cheese. -Cheese.
再来一张 来吧
Another one. There you go.
-真的太棒了 -好
-That's great. -All right.
恭喜你 艾莉丝
Congratulations, Alice.
你真的好漂亮
You looked beautiful up there.
我以你为荣
I'm so proud of you.
-天啊 谢谢你 爸 -你的确很漂亮
-Gee, thanks, Dad. -You do look beautiful.
我还担心你不来了
I was afraid you weren't coming.
我站在后面看
I watched from behind the stands.
我不想害你丢脸
I didn't wanna embarrass you.
大家会说"那个酒鬼来了"
You know, "the drunk showed up." That kind of thing.
那都过去了 除非你不再去参加戒酒会
That's in the past. Unless you've stopped going to your meetings.
不 我们说好的
No. A deal's a deal.
来吧
Come on.
我们要去哪里
Where are we going?
噢
Oh....
-拍照 -我不太上相
-To take a picture. -I don't take good pictures.
嗯
Uh....
-下班后打电♥话♥给我 好吗 -好
-Call me when your, uh, shift ends, okay? -Okay.
再见
Goodbye, sir.
别担心 八月时我会送她回家
Don't worry. I'll have her home by August.
开玩笑的
Just kidding.
-待会见 -再见
-See you later. -Bye.
谢谢你特地赶来 爸
Thanks for everything, Dad.
你确定不需要我送你去上班
You sure you don't want a ride to work?
不用 走过公园就到了
No, it's just across the park.
好吧 今晚玩得开心点
Okay. Have fun tonight.
好
Okay.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
佛莱迪要来抓你了
Freddy's coming for you.
三 四 锁好你的门
Three, four, better lock your door.
五 六 快去拿十字架
Five, six, grab your crucifix.
七 八 彻夜不眠
Seven, eight, better stay up late.
来吧 快跑 我们走
Come on. Run, let's go.
七 八 彻夜不眠
Seven, eight, better stay awake.
九 十 他又回来了
Nine, ten, he's back again.
等一下
Wait.
放开我
Let me go! Let me go!
-好 压住她 -冷静点
-All right, now, hold her steady there. -Calm down.
没什么好害怕的
There's nothing to be afraid of.
照我的话去做
Just do exactly what I say.
不
No!
帮帮我
Help me.
为什么这一切又发生了
Why is this happening again?
拜托 别让他这么做
Oh, please don't let him do this.
别惊慌 亚曼达
Don't panic, Amanda.
电影精选列表