你的胎位不正 宝宝臀部朝下
We have a breech birth here. It's backward.
我们得把宝宝转过来
-Aah! -We're going to have to turn it around.
深呼吸
Take a deep breath.
我要你用力 用力
I'm gonna need you to push. Now push.
用力
Push. Push.
天啊
Holy shit.
这是什么东西
What is it?
小心
Careful.
姊妹 这是上帝的创造物
Sister, this is one of God's creatures.
你得那样安慰自己
Take solace in that.
那不是上帝的创造物
That is no creature of God.
住手 快把他交给我
Stop it. Give it to me.
-小心 -别让他逃了
-Watch it. -Don't let it get away.
不 又来了
No! Not again!
是个男孩
It's a boy.
你不可能又回来了
You can't come back.
我把你锁了起来
I locked the door on you.
但我找到钥匙了
-But I found the key. -Aah!
你的出生是对人类的诅咒
Your birth was a curse on the whole of humanity.
我不会让那种事再度发生
I will not allow it to happen again.
你召唤我回来让你重生 现在我要你的命
You brought me back to give you life, but now I must take yours.
走着瞧吧 臭女人
We'll see, bitch.
走着瞧吧
We'll just see.
-我必须从我的人间监狱逃出来 -该怎么做呢
-I must be released from my earthly prison. -How?
到高塔找我
Look for me in the tower.
你永远都找不到她的
You'll never find her.
-艾莉丝 -安妮
-Alice. -Anne.
天啊 还好是你 太可怕了
Oh, God, I'm glad it's you. It was terrible.
-发生了什么事 -我在梦里
-What happened? -I was in the dream.
我不知道是怎么一回事 但现在他回来了
And I don't know how, but now he's back.
我以为你死了 你迟到四小时
I thought you were dead. You're four hours late.
四小时
Four hours?
不论你有什么毛病 我希望我能开药治好你
I wish I had a prescription for whatever it is you're on.
什么
What?
听着 谢谢你了 艾莉丝 再见
Listen, thanks a lot, Alice, for nada.
我来了
Bombs away.
好吧
All right.
你跟艾莉丝要去欧洲的事 你♥爸♥怎么说
What did your dad say about you and Alice going to Europe?
没事 他只是叫个不停 试着说服我相信我在虚掷人生
Nothing. Just screamed a lot and tried to convince me I'm throwing my life away.
-谁在虚掷人生 -丹 他要跟艾莉丝去旅行
-Who's throwing their life away? -Dan, and he's taking Alice with him.
跳得好 伊芳 你一直都有练习
Pretty good dive, Yvonne. You've been practicing.
没错 每天两小时 每星期六天
That's right. Two hours a day, six days a week.
再喝一瓶 你会需要的
Have another one. You need it.
不 再过两小时我得上班 你何不下水呢
No, I got a shift in a couple of hours. Aren't you going in?
不 我妈找了一个混♥蛋♥摄影师 到家里吃晚餐
No, my mom's got this asshole jerk-off photographer coming over to dinner...
我不该把头发弄乱
...and I'm not supposed to mess up my hair.
你不厌倦你妈老在命令你该做什么吗
Hey, aren't you sick of your mom trying to run your life?
-是啊 -别让他们那么做
-Yeah. -Don't let them.
当然 没问题
Sure, no problem.
他说得对 有时候我觉得我跟墨利刻耳忒斯住在一起
You know, he's right. Sometimes I feel like I'm living with Melicertes.
-谁 -谁
Who?
墨利刻耳忒斯 他是我在书上看到的古人
Melicertes. He's this ancient guy I read about, right?
他杀了他的孩子
Who, like, killed his kids...
因为他不喜欢他们统治王国的方式
...because he didn't like the way they were running the kingdom.
你真的很奇怪 你知道吗
You're really weird, you know that?
别提他们了 开香槟 我们得大玩一场
Screw them. Open the champagne. Let's have a party.
-好吧 -不 那是待会我跟艾莉丝要喝的
-All right. -No, no, that's for Alice and me later.
抱歉
Sorry.
-你没事吧 -天啊
-Are you okay? -Oh, my God.
天啊 我一整晚都会想到那一幕
Oh, God, I could have gone all night without looking at that.
我觉得这真的很奇怪 你画的漫画
I think it's very strange how you draw all your comics...
都是鲜血淋漓的画面
-...Ioaded with blood and guts. -Ugh.
但你害怕看到血
That freaks you out.
对 只是一点血而已 兄弟
Yeah, it's just a little blood, guy.
我知道那是什么 大笨蛋
I know what it is, you big, dumb jock.
丹
Yo, Dan.
丹 有你的电♥话♥ 来吧
Dan, telephone. Come on.
我马上回来 别碰这个 好吗
I'll be right back. Don't touch this, okay?
好的 我们会用生命保护它
Okay, we'll guard it with our lives.
丹 是克鲁格
Dan, it was Krueger.
-什么 -那发生在我清醒的时候
-What? -lt happened while I was awake.
-你了解我在说什么吗 -等一下 怎么会
-Do you understand what I'm saying? -Wait a second, how could...?
他一定是梦到了自己 我不知道
He must have dreamt himself up. I don't know.
天啊 丹 我好害怕
Jesus, Dan, I'm scared.
好吧 待在那里
All right, stay right there.
-我.马上到 -好 我等你
-I'm on my way. -Okay, I will.
-快一点 好吗 -好 再见
-Just hurry, okay? -Okay, bye.
该死
Shit.
发生了什么事 有人死了吗
What happened? Somebody die?
-不 我得走了 -艾莉丝召见
-No, I gotta go. -Alice beckons.
罗密欧 你忘了你的秘密武器
Hey, Romeo, you forgot the secret ingredient.
他走了 速度最快的三腿男
There he goes, the fastest man on three legs.
春木市之音
SK, the sounds of Springwood.
今晚春木市的市区天气不错
It's a beautiful evening here in downtown Springwood...
我们.马上为大家带来好听的音乐
...and we'll be back with the music in just a moment.
首先要接听大家的来电
Right now, we're open for your calls.
请说吧 你已经上线
So go ahead, you're on the air.
我要抱怨一下 跟我断绝关系的任性儿子丹尼尔
I'm calling about my wayward ex-son Daniel...
他一直像个不知感激的混♥蛋♥
... who's been acting like an ungrateful dickweed...
自从那个波霸浪♥女♥艾莉丝勾引了他之后
... ever since he was seduced by that bimbo slut whore Alice.
妈
Mom?
女士 我建议你杀了那个不知感激的小鬼
If I were you, lady, I'd kill the ungrateful piggy.
加快马力 丹
Put your pedal to the metal, Dan.
运气不好 丹
Bad year, Dan.
系上安全带 亲爱的
Better buckle up, dear.
这孩子速度真的很快
This boy feels the need for speed.
逮到你了
Gotcha.
燃料注入
Fuel injection.
动力全开
Power drive.
快车道
Fast lane.
丹尼 开车时不要做梦
Hey, Danny, better not dream and drive.
-请给我咖啡 谢谢 -没问题
-Coffee, please? -Yeah.
艾莉丝
Alice!
丹
Dan!
不
No!
他突然间冲出来
He just came fucking flying out of nowhere.
车子冲了出来
It was some kind of a frigging jet.
我根本没看到他
I didn't even see him.
你好 艾莉丝
Hi, Alice.
你要跟我生孩子吗
You wanna make babies?
丹
Dan.
你没事
You're all right.
没事的 甜心 我在这里
It's okay, honey, I'm right here.
艾莉丝 丹发生了车祸
Alice, Dan's been in an accident.
那不是车祸 是克鲁格
It was no accident. It was Krueger.
以前他会透过我的梦现身 现在不一样了
He used to come in through my dreams and not anymore.
他找到其他的方法
He found some other way.
不 艾莉丝 对不起
No, Alice, I'm sorry.
这不是梦
But it was no dream.
丹死了
Dan's dead.
不 丹没死
No. Not Dan.
他抓走丹了
He got Dan.
甜心 我很抱歉
Honey, I'm so sorry.
爸 那不是意外 克鲁格杀了丹
Daddy, it wasn't an accident. Krueger killed Dan.
冷静下来 放轻松 你是惊吓过度
Calm down, take it easy. You're in shock.
警♥察♥发现香槟瓶碎片
The police found fragments of a champagne bottle.
丹不喝酒 你知道的
Dan didn't drink. You know that.
或许他是要跟我一起庆祝我们的旅行
I mean, it was probably for me to celebrate our trip.
-我们得想想办法 -艾莉丝
-I mean, we gotta do something. -Alice.
丹已经死了 你还不懂吗 他又来了
Dan's already dead, don't you see? It's starting again.
电影精选列表