Hey, hey, hey, I'm here for you, man. Not the money.
- 给孩子上学用 - 你知道
- Start a college fund. - Well, you know, uh,
我想买♥♥一架新摄像机
I could use a new single-wide.
- 可以 - 盯着后门廊的贝基 但告诉你
- I bet you could. - Stare at Becky on the back porch, but tell you what,
我们为你 我爱你 兄弟
we're here for you. I love you, brother.
你没看到这儿的事吗
You... you missing what's happening over here?
我辞职了
I quit my job.
我们没让你辞职
We didn't tell you to quit your job.
你们这些白仔都疯了
Man, you white boys are crazy.
我以为你死了
I thought you might be dead.
- 让她接电♥话♥ - 什麽 我的话不可靠
- Put her on. - What? My word isn't solid?
不是
No, it's not.
如果你想要钱 证明她还活着
If you want your money, prove she's alive.
如你所愿 牛仔
As you wish, cowboy.
打个招呼
Say hi.
你好
Hello.
宝贝 我们来救你了
Baby? We're comin' to get you, baby.
- 康纳 - 坎迪丝
- Conner. - Candace!
你不要伤害她
Don't you fucking hurt her!
我把地址发给你 如果你带警♥察♥
I'll text you the address. You come with any cops,
后果你明的
I think you know the deal.
你不要伤害她
Don't you fucking hurt her.
我们怎样办
So what we gonna do?
我去拿钱 然后放了她
I'ma get my money and let her go.
你还相信这些白仔
So you still trust these white boys?
- 只信一个 - 他也是条蛇
- One of them. - Man, he's a snake too.
他们都是蛇
They all snakes
如果让他走 他们会皎我们
and they gonna bite usin the ass if we let him go.
我们 我们
We? Us?
溷蛋 这是我的行动
Motherfucker, this is my operation.
我不喜欢你质疑我
And I don't appreciate you questioning me.
我问你
Lemme ask you a question.
- 你饿吗 - 不 先生
- You hungry? - No, sir.
你想要什麽吗
Do you want for anything?
不需要
No.
那麽我叫你干活
Then when I tell you what the deal is,
你不要提意见
I don't wanna hear the way it might be.
明白
Understood.
我的错
That's my bad.
但我始终和你在一起
But I've been riding with you since you started this shit.
而我要告訢你的是
And I'm gonna tell you like this,
如果让这些白仔活着
if we let these white boys live,
这一切就都不重要了
none of this shit gonna matter.
因为我们会在北区 坐牢
'Cause we gonna be upstate. Doing life.
而我不能再保谟你
And I might not be around to protect you.
- 你没必要这麽做 - 你不要再多管閒事
- You don't have to do that. - You stop being nosy.
对
You were right.
帮我们
Help us.
放了我们
Let us leave,
去一个
go somewhere where
不必每晚提心吊胆的地方
we don't have to look over our shoulder every night.
你想让我帮你
You want me to help you?
你能有今天 因为你不傻
You're not here because you're stupid.
他说的没错 不该留下证人
He's not wrong, leaving witnesses would be stupid.
但只要我们走了 就没有证人了
But we leave, and there wouldn't be any.
只有一种方法能保证他们不说出去
There's only one way to guarantee they don't talk.
确定我不能改变你的想法吗
You sure I can't change your mind?
是的 我的把柄在他手上 他没必要杀我
No, sir. He has all the leverage and no reason to escalate.
- 但如果他杀了呢 - 他不会的
- But what if he does? - He won't.
这没道理
Doesn't make sense.
我和蒂姆能行的
Me and Tim got this.
如果需要我 我随时行动
All right, you need me, I'm at the ready.
好吗 救出她后就告诉我
All right? Let me know when you have her.
会的
I will.
丹尼.菲尔兹是南区最大的毒贩
Danny Fields is the largest drug dealer on the Southside.
这次袭击又准又狠
This hit was done with power and precision
他们没有拿走毒品
and the fact that they did not take the drugs leads me
说明不是竞争对手干的
to believe that it was not their rival.
丹尼来了之后 我们会问问他
We'll interview Danny when he gets there.
丹尼死了
Danny's dead.
- 心脏病发作 - 什麽
- Fuckin' heart attack. - What?
- 你没用心脏除颤吗 - 他吸了很多毒
- You didn't use the 'fibs? - He was loaded with drugs.
好吧
OK.
他们是缉毒署的衣着 我问过联邦调查局
They were dressed as DEA. Talked to the feds,
他们在附近没有行动
they haven't run anything around here.
他们翻遍告处
They scrubbed the walls and the buckets,
让市面上少了价值一百万的毒品
took a million worth of dope off the streets.
所以我的问题是 我们是逮捕他们
So my question is, are we looking to arrest them
还是表彰他们
or commend them?
- 有线索吗 - 没有 他们是幽灵
- Any leads? - Nah, they're ghosts.
我们找到两个舞♥女♥ 巡警正带她们过来
We found two dancers, patrol's bringing them in now.
天啊
Oh, Christ.
浪费时间
This is a waste of time.
给我可靠的线索
Get me something real.
局长有点不对劲
Something is wrong with Chief.
他有压力
He's stressed.
不
Nah.
他变了
He's different.
我说了他压力大
I said he's stressed.
你饿吗
You hungry?
给我一份鱼肉三明治
Get me a fish sandwich, man.
- 谁 - 你啊 怎麽还问谁
- Who. - You, nigga! What you mean who?
好吧
All right.
真胡说
This is that bullshit.
我要去解手
I'm going to relieve myself.
我先去 你接着也去
Let you do the same when I get back.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们在天的父
Our Father, who art in Heaven,
愿尊你的名为圣
hallowed be Thy name.
妈的
Shit.
进出这里只有一条路
There's only one way in and out of here.
如果有人想找我麻烦 他们最好当面来
Anybody want to get at me, they better come face to face!
有可能会动手
This can get ugly.
你取过了名字吗
You thought of any names?
还没有
No, not yet.
如果是男孩 叫蒂姆好
If it's a boy, I like Tim.
不错
That's not bad.
康纳也不错
Conner Junior, that's not bad either.
女孩的话
Girl?
米莉
Millie.
- 嫲嫲的名字 - 是的
- Grandma. - Yeah.
你为什麽没去妈妈的葬礼
Why didn't you go to Mom's funeral?
心理问题
I was in a dark place.
我要告訢你一些事 康纳
I gotta tell you something, Conner.
不要说 不要说
Don't, don't.
是人就会犯错 不用担心
Everyone fucks up. Don't worry about it.
你说得对 有可能会动手
This may end bad, you're right.
如果真的打起来
But if it does,
我愿意和你并肩战斗
there's nobody I'd rather go out fighting with.
喂 你能在这里停车吗 我要小便
Hey, do you mind stopping up here? I need to take a piss.
好
Yeah.
我是梅森
This is Mason.
既然你在本市
Since you're in town,
我需要你和你的队伍
I need you and your team.
我们不再工作了 你知道的
We don't work anymore. You know this.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
一家毒品店遭到军芸芸击
A drug house was hit with, uh, military precision,
摃失了很多钱
took a lot of money.
我说了我们不再工作了
Like I said, we don't work no more.
我不希望你在人♥质♥危机中的角色被公开
I would hate for your role in the hostage crisis to be made public.
我受过战争训练 我为胜利而战
电影精选列表