闭嘴
Hey, shut the fuck up.
调度中心 正前往布朗维路学校
Dispatch, heading to Brownsville Road school.
查看学校西侧
Check on the west side of the school.
- 没有动静 - 正常
- No activity. - is all clear.
借过 借过
Excuse me. Excuse me.
长官 市长来电
Chief, patching the mayor in.
接过来
Put it through.
- 这是阿斯通 - 阿斯通
- This is Alston. - Alston?
我是温布利市长
This is Mayor Wimbly.
你救了很多孩子 但其他人也得救
You saved a lot of those kids, but we need everybody else out
否则你就出局 明白吗
or you're out, understood?
不能再有伤亡了 去搞掂
We can't afford any more casualties. End this.
还没完
It's not over.
多久了
How long has it been?
十六小时
It's been 16 fucking hours.
尚恩 我认为政♥府♥一直在利用我
Shannon, I think the government's been taking advantage of me.
我们计划撤退吧
Let's plan our exit strategy.
闭嘴
Hey, shut the fuck up.
听着
Everybody listen up!
体盲馆中间 排队 跪下
Everyone line up in the middle of the gym, on your knees.
安静
Quiet down!
你在找评论吗
You're looking for a comment?
公开还是不公开
On or off the record?
市长怎麽说
What'd the mayor say?
市长说 我的队员按兵不动
Word from the mayor is my team stands down.
他要谈多久就谈多久
He'll talk as long as it takes.
但我们没那麽多时间
But we don't have that long.
是的 我同意
Yeah, I agree.
一旦他们意识到孩子们是唯一的筹码
And once they realize those kids were the only leverage,
这事就闹大了
this shit's going to go south.
换成我 你会怎样做
So what would you do. If you were me?
如果我是你 我同意我的队员出击
I'm you, I give us the nod, Let my team clean it up.
会解决的 冲进去 老办法
We'll fix it. Go back inside, business as usual.
我是梅森 呼叫米勒
Mason online over. Go for Miller
米勒 研究计划
Miller. Studied the plans.
屋顶是钢板 很耐用
The roof is composed of steel panels, durable,
会替我们打开 不会落在人♥质♥身上
will open for us, will not fall in on the hostages.
而东牆会被炸开
And the east wall is the place for the blast.
劫匪不会看到 他们会想从
Locals won't see it, they'll be trying to get in
正面进入 而我们从侧面救人
from the front while we extract from the side.
梅森呼叫罗杰斯
Mason for Rogers.
就位了 大家 准备行动
In position, guys. 'Bout to light it up.
梅森呼叫康诺利
Mason for Connolly.
在路上 不到一公里
En route, less than one mike out.
- 扺达后确认 - 收到
- Confirm when landed. - Roger that.
感觉不对
This doesn't feel right.
- 你要做点什麽 - 我们有命令
- You gotta do something. - Hey, we got orders.
是你要来的 我费心替你争取了
You wanted to be here. I fought to have you here.
完成任务
It's what we do.
调度中心 正在前往撤离区
Dispatch, headin' to the extraction zone
看到撤离区的警用直升机
Eyes on the police chopper flying into the extraction zone.
- D 组就位 - 待命
- Delta in position. - Stand by.
如果任务失败 我们就是幽灵
We are ghosts if this mission is compromised.
准备听命令救人
Prepare to extract on orders.
锁定目标
Locked and loaded.
直升机在火力范围内 待命
Chopper is in blast radius, stand by,
等我命令
wait for my command.
队长 我们暴露了
Captain, we're exposed.
不能再等了
We can't afford to wait.
待命
Standing by.
等等 不清楚是否交战
Hold. Not clear to engage.
我们的人必须活着
We must ensure the existence of our people.
白人孩子的未来
And the future of white children.
不
No!
调度中心 返回集♥合♥点 这里一切正常
Dispatch, headin' back to rendezvous point, all clear here.
可以进玫
Clear to engage. Clear to engage.
他妈的 就说不能相信警♥察♥
Fuck! I told you we couldn't trust the cops.
现在你们死定了
All you mother fuckers are dead now.
快进攻
Engage, engage, engage! Go, go, go!
瞄准迷彩服 注意平民
Aim for camo, watch out for civilians.
什麽都看不见
Can't see shit.
快离开
Get the fuck outta here.
- 妈的 - 什麽鬼
- Fuck! - What the fuck?
我受够了
Enough of this fucking bullshit.
趴下 趴下 趴下
Get down, get down, get down!
快起来
Get up!
趴下 趴下
Get down, get down!
屋顶要塌了
The roof's gonna fall!
坚持计划
Stay the course.
你在做什麽
What are you doing?
那是什麽 声音像爆♥炸♥
What was that? Sounded like an explosion.
回去协助
Circling back to assist.
趴下 趴下 趴下
Get down, get down, get down!
来啊
Bring it on!
退后 我要射他们
Back up, back up. I will shoot them!
我不会放过人♥质♥
I will still these hostages!
举手 溷蛋 举手
Put them up, motherfucker, you put them up.
- 放了她 - 去死啦
- Let her go. - Fuck you!
举手
Put 'em up!
放了她
Let her go.
带他们离开
Hey, get them outta here!
- 都出去 - 快离开
- Everybody out! - Get the fuck out of here.
快出体育馆
Move! Get out of the gym!
双手举起来
Put your hands up!
转身靠近我 溷蛋
Turn around and walk backwards towards me, fucker.
我会靠近你 但她得和我一起
I'll come towards ya. But she's coming with me.
你们都得跟我走
You're all coming with me.
不
No!
不
No!
我被击中 求救 求救
I'm hit! Mayday! Mayday!
直升机坠落 直升机坠落
Chopper's going down! Chopper's going down!
康纳 康纳
Conner! Conner!
康纳
Conner! Conner!
(十八个月后)
- 哟 快点 兄弟 - 我还没迟到
- Yo, let's go bro. - I ain't late yet.
- 哟 你好啊 - 快点
- Yo, what's up man? - Come on.
妈的 他妈的
Fuck, fuck, fuck.
该死 滚下我的车
Goddamn! Get the hell off my car, man!
老兄
Dude!
天啊
Jesus Christ!
放开我
Fuck off me!
你最好乖一点
You don't want to do that, bro.
滚 白小子
Fuck outta here, white boy,
少管閒事
mind your own God damn business.
不
No.
你没事吧
You okay?
还好
Yeah.
我很好 妈的
I'm okay. Shit.
- 他死了吗 - 死了
- He dead? - Yeah, he's dead.
你还好吗 没辜吧 孩子
So you okay? You all right, kid?
你知道他做的事吗
You know what he did, right? Fuck.
是的 很久以前
Yeah, long time ago.
- 我们走 - 我不能留下你
- All right, kid, get out, go. - I can't leave you here.
华金 现在快出去
Joaquin, get the fuck out of here, now, go, go.
我可以的 走
I got this, go!
没有那个白人对我这麽好
Ain't no white man never did me no good like you, man.
你给我快滚
Get the fuck out of here!
快开枪
Go ahead, do it. Do it.
- 动手吧 - 你会先死
- Do it. - You'll be the first to die.
那就来试试
All right, let's do it then.
你最好不要 康纳
电影精选列表