I killed a banger who was beating on one of my parolees.
结果发现他是佩提的手下
Turns out he was one of Pettis's boys.
妈的
Shit.
可不是吗 他们抓住了坎迪丝
Yeah, tell me about it. They got Candace.
- 我们需要二百万 - 可能是圈套
- We need two mil. - Could be a set up.
不是 如果他们想让我死
No, if they wanted me dead,
我早就死了
I'd be dead.
目前为止 我们都是为了政♥府♥干活
Look, everything we've done till now has been under the cover of the flag.
海军陆战队也做不到 这次不一样
Even when the Corps wasn't. This ain't that, man.
这次没有掩护 而且在法律之外
We got no cover. This is outside the law.
- 请你们知道 - 算我一个
- You gotta know that. - I'm all in.
我们上次在一起的时候 我才觉得自己活着
Last time I felt alive, was the last time we were together.
虽然结果并不理想 但
And no, shit didn't end like we wanted, but fuck,
只要队长召唤我
when Cap called,
其它的我不管
that's all I needed.
我也不管我们重聚的原因
Well, I don't give an aardvark's asshole why we got back together,
有重聚我就高兴
I'm just glad that we reunited boys.
好 什麽计划
Okay. So what's the plan?
趁着天黑 扮演缉毒署 打♥砸♥抢♥
At dark, DEA, smash and grab.
23点回来
Back by 2300.
还差一样东西
Well, you know what? There's only one thing missing, then.
那就是枪
We're gonna do all that, we need guns.
- 大枪 - 是啊
- Big fucking guns. - Hell yeah,
- 没错 - 很多枪
- that's what I'm talking about. - Lots of 'em.
耶
Oh, yeah.
趴在地上
Get on the motherfucking ground!
趴在
Get on the mother...
趴下
Get down!
趴下 不要动
Get down! Don't move.
小心
Hey! Watch it!
他要逃了 抓住他
He's getting away! Get him!
手举起来 放开她
Put your hands up! Let her go!
结束了 王八蛋
End of the line, motherfucker.
杜恩 说吧
Go ahead, D, say it?
- 你说 - 我是乡下人
- You say it. - Man, I'm redneck as fuck,
你知道我不能说 你说吧 溷蛋
you know I can't say it. You say it mother fucker.
好 缉毒署
Fine. D-E-motherfucking-A,
黑鬼
my nigga.
去死 你们都不是警♥察♥
Fuck you! Y'all ain't no police! Can't be!
你说得对 我们不是
Sure, well you're right. We ain't.
知道我们想要什麽吗
Do you know what the fuck we want?
你根本不知道在抢劫谁
You have no idea who you're robbing.
- 好了 走快点 - 妈的
- All right, let's go. Come on. - The fuck.
有了
Got it.
谁要钱
Somebody asked for money?
我不会让这些东西流入街头
I'm not letting that shit hit the streets.
溷蛋们
Motherfuckers.
喂
Hey.
我二十分锺后到
All right, I'll be there in 20.
- 你还好吗 - 我很好
- You okay? - Yeah, I'm fine.
刚才不是很好 到底发生了什麽
That wasn't fine back there, man, what the fuck happened?
我很好 我很好
I'm good bro, I'm good.
发生了什麽
Hey, hey. What happened?
那晚
That night...
- 对你有影响吗 - 那天晚上
- Does that ever get to you? - What night?
- 你知道唧天晚上 - 是啊
- You know what night. - Yeah.
我必须当埸决定 我做了决定
I had to make a fucking call, man. I did that.
没其它的
End of story.
那晚死了很多人
A lot of people died that night.
他们本来就打算杀光所有人
Yeah, well they would have fucking killed everybody.
我们救了很多人 很多人
We saved lives. We saved a lot of fucking lives.
这事儿就过去了
Now we move the fuck on.
我让我的人送死 现在成了我的噩梦
I sent my guys in to die, and now I gotta live with that.
你觉得我就不是吗
You think I don't live with that?
你觉得我每天不会想吗
You think every day, I don't fucking think about that?
我告诉你
Let me tell you something.
生死攸关
When everything is on the fucking line
你必须在两种死亡之间作出决定
and you gottamake a decision between death and death,
选那一个都是正确的
there are no wrong choices. None.
明白吗
D'you understand?
明白
Yeah.
放手吧
Let it go, man.
快
Come on.
这里发生了什麽
What the fuck happened here?
该死的佩提
Fuckin' Pettis.
你差点搞砸了一切
You almost fucked everything up.
干什麽
What did...?
那些人冒充缉毒署
Those cats came in there looking like DEA.
- 有多少人 - ‧五个
- How many? - Five.
妈的
Fuck.
看到他们的脸了吗 是佩提吗
See their faces? Was it Pettis?
我不知道
I don't know.
他说你准备好了
He claimed you were ready.
我什麽都不会说的 你可以相信我
I ain't gonna say nothing about nothing. You can trust me.
闭嘴 你什麽都不说
Just shut the fuck up, you're not gonna say anything.
对不起 丹尼
Sorry, Danny.
快来帮我
Hey, I need some help over here.
- 你想来一口吗 - 不
- You want a hit? - No.
如果你不在我身边抽烟 我会很感激
I'd appreciate it if you didn't smoke that around me.
你听到了她的话吗 假正经
You hear her? Being all prudish and shit?
其贡 她是孕妇
Actually being all pregnant. And shit.
是吗
Oh yeah?
我对此表示尊重
I can respect that.
男孩定女孩
Boy or girl?
我不知道 我今天才知道怀了孕
I don't know. I just found out today.
把烟减了 黑鬼 你听到她怀孕了
Put that shit out, nigga. You heard she's pregnant.
而且
And, aw,
是我佩提破坏了你的完美一天
mean old gangster Pettis spoiled of your perfect day.
- 也没有那麽完美 - 你是说有瑕疵
- I mean, it's not that perfect. - You mean there's cracks?
在那白色的 完美的栅栏后面
Behind that white, perfect picket fence?
我说的是没有尽善尽美
I mean nothing is perfect.
我们和其他人一样难熬
We struggle just like everybody else.
康纳满足于这种低级工作
Conner settles for this low-grade job
但我认为他的能力更强
when I know he's much more.
这样的他 不是我孩子的榜样
How's that for a role model for my baby?
你有孩子吗
Do you have kids?
- 你有家人吗 - 我的家人就是街道
- Do you have a family? - Streets of my family.
我所谓的妈妈
My so-called mom
在我出生后不久 就把我丢在角落里
left me on a corner shortly after I was born.
对不起
I'm sorry.
- 喂 - 你做了什麽
- Yeah? - The fuck did you do?
- 什麽时候 - 不要侮辱我
- When? - Don't insult me.
我告诉过你 南区是禁区
I told you the Southside, it was off limits.
你说过
You did.
而我现在正在办公室 下班处理私人事务
And I'm here, in my office, after hours, mindin' my business
纳闷筹察局长为什麽打电♥话♥给我
wondering why the chief of police is calling me
说我碰了他的人
fucking with my high.
别忘了为什麽你能坐办公室
Don't forget why you're in that office.
是我帮你的
I helped you get it.
我也可以帮你失去 溷蛋
I could help you lose it, fucking jerk-off.
看来你老公要来接你了
Well, looks like your man is coming to get his lady.
还有他的孩子 这个榜样不错吧
And his baby. How's that for positive role model?
我必须说
Well, I must say,
能再次和你们共事 真是荣幸
was an honor suiting up with you motherfuckers again.
不要再给我们添乱了 队长
Don't go getting all sappy on us now, Cap.
有什麽收穫
What's the take?
1875 三个零
1875, three zeros.
不够
Not enough
没事 没事
That's all right, that's all right.
把你那份拿走 好吗
Just take your cuts, all right?
我是为你 不是为了钱
电影精选列表