不是 传教♥徒♥
No. God squad?
我以前也像你一样
I used to be in the same boat as you.
我也无家可归
I was homeless too.
最后染上了毒瘾
I ended up on heroin.
毒虫 最讨厌了
Junkies. Hate 'em.
但他们更讨厌自己
Not as much as they hate themselves.
那你是怎么戒毒的 因为魔法猫吗
So how'd you get clean? Magic cat?
它帮我戒毒成功
He helped me get clean,
还让我获得了一些教训
learn a few lessons I needed to learn.
就像这样
Like that.
摔倒七次 站起来八次
Fall down seven times, get up eight.
但有时站不起来
Except sometimes you can't.
因为没有站起来的理由
Cos you've got nothing to get up for.
因为感觉自己微如尘埃 一无所有
Cos you feel like you're nothing, got nothing to give.
-我知道 我知道 -你什么都不知道
- I know. I know. - You don't know anything.
真不明白我为什么要跟你过来
I don't know why I came here.
听你对我传教
Just so someone else can preach at me.
所有人都想这么做 尤其是在圣诞节期间
That is all anyone does, especially at this time of year.
就应该让他们在圣诞节把我抓走的
I should have just let them bang me up over Christmas.
坐下来 好吗 把饭吃完
Sit down, OK? Finish your food.
好吗 就给我五分钟
All right. Just give me five minutes.
绝不传教 我发誓
No preaching, cross my heart.
就讲个故事
Just a story.
好吗 坐下吧
OK? Sit down.
就五分钟
Five minutes.
几年前 我戒毒之后
It was a few years ago. After I got clean.
我和鲍勃在街头卖♥♥艺的最后一个圣诞节
The last Christmas me and Bob worked on the streets.
过去的圣诞节
好吧 也不怪你 伙计
Yeah. Don't blame you, mate.
连个"请"也不说
Not even a please?
对不起 伙计 我们没粮了
Sorry, mate. Guess we're out.
不行 不行 你回来
No. No, no, no. Oi, you.
待在家里 待着 好吗
Stay there. Stay there, OK?
我马上回来
Back before you know it.
别把大象放出去
Don't let the elephants out.
我的好朋友鲍勃呢
Where is my good friend Bob?
它派我来给他买♥♥早餐
He, er, sent me to fetch his breakfast.
我就说它才是最聪明的吧
I told you he was the wise one round here.
你今晚几点打烊
What time do you close tonight?
我卖♥♥完艺得来充电费
I've gotta top up my electric after work.
十点
10:00.
晚上要收♥货♥ 圣诞节的货
Got a late delivery. Christmas stock.
这个词都要听腻了
Another week of that word.
也不是我最喜欢的节日
Not exactly my favourite time of year either.
是忌日啊 对不起 穆迪
It's the anniversary. I'm sorry, Moody.
没关系
It's OK.
总之
Anyway,
圣诞节还行吧
Christmas is all right.
我们完全可以有点信仰
We have all to believe in something.
圣诞节 奎师那
Christmas. Krishna.
板球
Cricket.
我应该算半个佛教♥徒♥吧
I suppose I'm Buddish.
半个佛教♥徒♥
Buddish?
嗯 我比较信佛教
Yeah, I sort of believe in Buddhism.
因果报应什么的
Karma, all that kind of stuff.
因果报应
Karma.
善有善报 恶有恶报
What goes around comes around.
比如那个贫穷的黄油师♥傅♥
Like the poor butter maker.
我怎么感觉你有故事要讲
Why do I feel one of your stories coming on?
他是一位农夫
He was a farmer.
他最好的顾客是一位
His best customer was a shop owner
每月订一千克黄油的商店老板
who ordered one kilo of butter every month.
作为交换 老板给农夫面粉 豆子
In return, he paid the farmer flour, beans and...
还有一千克糖
one kilo of sugar.
好
OK.
有一天 商店老板称了称黄油
One day, the shop owner weighed the butter,
发现只有九百克 没有一千克
but it was only 900 grams, not a kilo.
他非常生气
Ooh, he got very angry.
"我要报♥警♥抓你"
"I am going to call the police on you."
农夫很有礼貌
The farmer, he was polite.
他说他是个穷♥人♥
He said he was a poor man,
买♥♥不起秤的砝码
couldn't afford to buy the weights for his scales,
所以他只好用现成的东西来当砝码
so he measured the butter with the only weight he had.
那一千克糖
The kilo of sugar.
没错
Exactly.
行善 就有善报
Do good, it will be repaid.
-行恶... -抹面包的黄油就会变少
- Do bad... - Less butter on your bread.
给
Here.
送鲍勃的
For Bob.
奎师那保佑你
Merry Krishna.
谢谢你
Thank you.
♪ 送我们无花果布丁吧 ♪
♪ Oh, bring us some figgy pudding ♪
♪ 送我们无花果布丁吧 ♪
♪ Oh, bring us some figgy pudding ♪
♪ 送到这里来吧 ♪
♪ And bring it right here ♪
♪ 祝你圣诞快乐 ♪
♪ We wish you a merry Christmas ♪
♪ 祝你圣诞快乐 祝你圣诞快乐... ♪
♪ We wish you a merry Christmas We wish you a merry Christmas and... ♪
惊喜
Surprise!
-老天啊 -我用了你的备用钥匙
- Bloody hell. - I used your spare key.
喜欢吗 我想着你需要点圣诞气氛
Do you like it? I thought you could use some Christmas cheer.
我现在需要的东西可多着呢
There's a lot of things I could use right now.
比如缴费重通天然气和热水
Like getting my gas and hot water back on.
我都三天没洗澡了
Haven't had a shower in three days.
怪不得屋子里有股味儿
Thought there was a nasty niff in the air.
来吧 乖孩子
Come on. Good boy.
奶奶原来总这么布置家里
Nan always did this in my family.
用谚语 祈祷和心愿迎接新年
Bits of wisdom, prayers, wishes for the New Year.
把过去一年你所感激的事写下来
You write things you were thankful for in the old one
挂在圣诞树上
and then you just hang them on the tree.
''谢谢您让我和詹姆斯成为朋友"
"Thank you for James's friendship."
看吧 没那么难
See? It's not so bad.
"天使常在身边 只要知道在何处寻找"
"Angels are all around us if we just know where to look."
认真的吗
Seriously?
你一点都不喜欢过节是吧 圣诞怪杰
You really don't like the holidays, do you, Ebenezer Grinchface?
我得想想我和鲍勃
I need to work out what's gonna keep
该怎么熬过这个月
me and Bob going for the month.
十五
Fifteen...
说吧 圣诞怪杰 说说结论
Go on, then, Grinchface. Give us the news.
我需要二百镑才能熬过这个月
I need 200 quid to last the month.
什么
What?
要花十五交天然气和电费 一天生活得花四镑
Fifteen to get gas and electric back. Then four quid a day.
公交和地铁就算四十镑
Bus and tube, say 40 quid.
还有圣诞节高峰期进杂♥志♥的费用
Papers to sell during the Christmas rush.
我和鲍勃两周的饭钱
Two weeks' food for me and Bob.
-应该要五十镑 -好吧
- Call that 50 more. - Ok.
鲍勃好久没体♥检♥了 得尽快去看兽医
It's been ages since he's had a check-up. Gotta see a vet soon.
感觉这费用有点太多了 尤其是暖气费
Still seems a lot. Especially the heating.
你不知道吗
Earth to Bea.
今年遇上了多年不遇的寒流
We're in the worst cold snap for years.
你不知道吗
Earth to Grinchface.
上周有个冻伤的流浪汉来求助
Homeless guy came in to us last week with frostbite.
他冻掉了三根脚趾
He lost three toes.
我有充分理由住在这里 你知道吗
I got given this place for a good reason, you know.
没人后悔让你住在这里
And no one is regretting giving it to you.
这是很关键的一步 大家都很乐意帮你
It was a big step, and they were happy to help.
等一下
Hold on.
有个朋友 贝琪医生
A friend. Dr Becky.
她周五会在救助站免费为动物看诊
She's doing a free vet clinic at the project on Friday.
带鲍勃去看看
Bring Bob.
如果你俩还愿意理对方的话
If you two are still speaking.
你乖乖待在家里 好吗 外面很冷
OK, mate. You stay there, all right? It's cold out.
不 鲍勃 鲍勃 别出来
电影精选列表