我知道你会照顾好它
I know you'll look after him,
我知道这是为了它好
and, I know it's for the best.
詹姆斯 不
James. No.
你不明白
You don't understand.
你们属于彼此
You belong together.
要照顾它的人是你 不是我们
We're not looking after him. You are.
我不知该说什么好了
I don't know what to say.
还有一件事
There's something else.
有个慈善机构 动物鼓舞
A charity, Inspirational Animals.
他们与治疗动物合作
They work with therapy animals.
他们去医院探望病人
They visit people in hospitals.
他们希望聘请你和鲍勃担任特使
They want you and Bob to be paid ambassadors.
什么
What?
真的吗
Really?
什么
What?
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Yeah.
鲍勃去医院的时候这个可能会派上用场
Might come in handy when Bob visits the hospitals.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你自以为很聪明 是不是
Think you're so bloody clever, don't you?
我给你...
I've got...
感谢你所做的一切
For all you've done.
詹姆斯 我错过什么了吗
James. Did I miss anything?
我可以养它
I get to keep him.
你可以养它
You get to keep him.
♪ 母与子 ♪
♪ Mother and child ♪
♪ 圣洁的婴儿如此温柔 ♪
♪ Holy infant so tender and mild ♪
♪ 在天堂般的宁静中安睡 ♪
♪ Sleep in heavenly peace ♪
♪ 在天堂般的宁静中安睡 ♪
♪ Sleep in heavenly peace ♪
看吧 我说过了
See? I told you.
黄油师♥傅♥ 种瓜得瓜 种豆得豆
The butter maker. You reap what you sow.
-但你忽略了一点 -是吗
- Except you left out a bit. - Did I?
有时候你都不知道自己有豆可种
Sometimes you don't even know you've got seeds to sow.
我们都有豆子
Well, we all have those.
就像那个吝啬的国王...
Like the miserly king, who...
穆迪
Moody.
谢谢 查尔斯
Thank you, Charles.
快看 快看
Look. Look, look.
天啊 是阿♥拉♥贝拉
Oh, my Lord. It's Arabella.
电视上那个厨师
It's the cook from the television.
她可是女王的远房♥表亲
She's only second cousin to the flipping queen.
粉丝还挺多
Well, quite the fan club.
鲍文先生 我一定要在圣诞节结束前
Mr Bowen, I couldn't let Christmas pass
报答你的善意
without repaying your kindness.
如果还有什么我能为你和鲍勃做的事
And if there's anything I can ever do for you and Bob,
随时联♥系♥我
any time...
谢谢你
Thank you.
-圣诞快乐 -圣诞快乐
- Merry Christmas. - Happy Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
看啊 鲍勃 下雪了
Look, Bob. Snow.
圣诞快乐
Happy Christmas.
现在的圣诞节
鲍勃 尝尝这个
Bob. Try a bit of this.
-乖孩子 -一会见 好 再见
- Good boy. - See you soon. Yeah, bye.
他快回来了
He's almost back.
是吗
Yeah?
-闻起来真香 -本
- Something smells good. - Ben.
-怎么样 -棒极了
- How did it go? - Amazing.
-是吗 -本来能卖♥♥光的
- Yeah? - Could have sold 'em all,
但我给你留了一份
but I kept one back for you.
大事件
来见见圣诞猫
-看看这个 -今年最畅销的一♥期♥
- Look at that. - Best-selling issue of the year.
我得给它看看 它在那儿
I've gotta show him. There he is.
-伙计 看看这个 -你好 本
- Look at this, mate. - Hi, Ben.
-你好吗 -看啊 封面明星
- How you doing? - Look. Cover star.
看啊 你觉得怎么样
Hey, look. What do you think?
看啊 鲍勃 你喜欢吗
Look, Bob? Do you like it?
我把它放在上面 好吗
I'm gonna put it up here, OK?
壁炉上最显眼的位置
Pride of place on the mantelpiece.
-好了 喝酒 -喝酒
- Right, drinks. - Drinks.
-大家干杯 -干杯
- Cheers, guys. - Cheers.
-敬圣诞节 -快点 要开始了
- To Christmas. - Quick. It's starting.
与阿♥拉♥贝拉·哈伍德一起欢庆圣诞
上街救助站
今年我们又一次在漂亮的
This year once again we are spending Christmas Day
上街救助站庆祝圣诞节
at the splendid Upper Street Project.
这个慈善机构致力于向那些
A charity which strives to spread some seasonal cheer
入不敷出的人们传播节日的欢乐
to those who may be struggling to make ends meet.
她简直是天使
She's an angel.
今天我们准备了什么呢
So, what do we have for you today?
大餐之后 一定要来些甜点
After the savoury, always some sweet.
我们看看做好了没有
Now, let's see if these are ready.
完美 金棕色
Perfect. Golden brown.
这些甜品能为每张圣诞餐桌增色不少
Now, these treats would grace any Christmas table.
尤其是这种
Especially these,
是我做来向我特别的朋友致敬的
which I've made in honour of a very special friend of mine,
没有它 我可能永远不会了解
without whom I may never have known of this
这个了不起的地方
quite remarkable place.
鲍勃 快看 你上电视了
Bob, look. You're on TV.
圣诞快乐 鲍勃
Happy Christmas, Bob.
说回火鸡
Now, turkey...
它整个上午都在吃东西
He's been eating all morning.
它吃了几个香肠培根卷 不是吗
He's had a couple of pigs in blankets, hasn't he?
它好像吃不下了
He doesn't seem to be too interested.
谢谢
Thank you.
我和鲍勃觉得待会可以玩猜字游戏
Me and Bob were thinking we might play charades later.
-你们觉得呢 -好啊
- What do you think? - Yeah.
好吗 可以先想几个字谜
Yeah? We should start thinking of some.
我不知道该怎么感谢你
I don't know how I can ever thank you.
你不用谢我
You don't need to thank me.
我开始写新书了
I've started work on the new book.
如果没有遇见你 我肯定不会有灵感
If I hadn't met you, I'd never have thought of it.
什么灵感
Thought of what?
写作灵感
What to write.
其实我有一个小礼物要给你
Actually, I've got a little gift for you.
圣诞快乐
Happy Christmas.
伙计 这太酷了
Mate. This is so cool.
是我和鲍勃一起送的
It's from me and Bob.
-谢谢你 -不客气
- Thank you. - It's all right.
我不知道该送你什么
I didn't know what to get you,
然后我想起了你奶奶的圣诞树
and then I remembered your nan's tree
圣诞节的字条
and the messages about Christmas
它们给你的感觉
and the feeling it gave you and...
鲍勃手册
The Little Book of Bob.
太美了
It's beautiful.
确实是
Yeah, it is.
你都写了什么
What have you got in here?
是的
Yeah.
深切缅怀鲍勃
电影精选列表