- 花了三年才拿到 - 谢谢夸奖
- Wow, only took you three years. - Thank you.
他女友是他最大的动力
His girlfriend was a big motivation.
就连我都能熬过所有课程 所以…
I mean, and I even survived all the lessons, so...
谢谢你的补充
Oh, thanks. Thank you.
- 我很感动 - 恭喜你
- I'm impressed. - Congratulations.
- 你很棒 - 你考了几次?
- That's great. - How many times did it take?
- 就一次 - 我们去吃东西了 走吧
- Actually, once. - Let's eat. Come on.
“你考了几次?” “他考了三次”
"How many times did it take?" "It took him three times."
“你考几次才拿到驾照 克里斯?”
"How many times did it take to get your license, Chris?"
要乖乖的 好吗?
Behave yourself, OK?
- 当然了 我一直都很乖 - 我爱你
- Yeah, of course. Always. - I love you.
- 这给你 - 这是什么?
- This is for you. - What is this?
- 一点点… - 什么?不要
- It's a little... - What? No.
- 拿去吧 - 我不要拿你的钱
- Take it. - I don't need your money.
谢了 妈
Thanks, Mom.
妈妈
Mommy.
- 爱你 - 我也爱你
- Love you. - Love you, too.
- 照顾好你弟弟 - 我尽量
- Take care of your brother. - I'll try.
小心开车
Drive safely.
好了 我爱你
There you go. I love you.
- 再见 - 再见
- Bye. - Bye.
- 很开心见到你 - 谢谢你
- Lovely meeting you. - Thank you.
谢谢你做的一切 爸
Thanks for everything, Pop.
我爱你
I love you.
- 成绩要持续进步 - 我会的
- Keep your grades up. - Yeah.
你听到了吧?
Hear that?
- 玩得开心啊 - 我知道
- Have fun. - Yes.
- 但别玩过头了 - 当然不会
- Not too much fun. - Of course not.
- 要乖一点 - 我一直都很乖
- Be good. - Always.
再见
Bye.
我爱你
I love you.
- 我更爱你 - 爱你
- I love you more. - Love you.
- 再见 - 老天
- Bye. - Oh, my gosh!
等等 回来
Wait! Come back!
别离开我
Don't leave me!
那是个很开心的日子
That was a very good day.
我 荷黑波利瓦尔
I, Jorge Bolivar...
我 莱丝莉佛克
I, Leslie Folk...
选择你莱丝莉佛克
...take you, Leslie Folk...
选择你荷黑波利瓦尔
...take you, Jorge Bolivar...
作为我合法的妻子
...to be my lawfully wedded wife...
作为我合法的丈夫
...to be my lawfully wedded husband...
无论顺境或是逆境
...for better or for worse...
无论顺境或是逆境
...for better or for worse...
健康或疾病
...in sickness and in health...
健康或疾病
...in sickness and in health...
至死不渝
...as long as we both shall live.
至死不渝
...as long as we both shall live.
我的老婆
My wife?
我的老公
My husband.
干杯
Cheers.
真美好的一天 对吧?
What a day, right?
- 很幸福 - 是啊
- It was bliss. - Yeah.
很遗憾你父母没办法到场参与
I'm sorry your parents weren't here.
不 不需要感到遗憾 没必要找人来闹场
No. Don't be. We don't need the drama.
今天的主角是我们 以及我们未来的人生
Today was about us and our life together.
他们以后会爱上你 就像我一样
They'll fall in love with you just like I did.
你保证?
Do you promise?
我保证
I promise.
我的小宝贝
My little peanut.
好吧
OK.
好
OK.
你确定要这么做?
You're doing this?
我想现在我们应该要开始制♥造♥…
I think it's about time we start working on those dozens of babies
你一直在说的好多好多宝宝了
you've been talking about.
我怎么会这么幸运?
How did I get to be this lucky, huh? Whoo!
你就快毕业了 小莎
You're almost getting out of here, Sam.
- 是啊 - 你毕业后有什么打算?
- Yeah. - Got any plans after graduation?
可能会去我喜欢的一个 非营利组织实习吧
Probably intern at this nonprofit that I like.
没错 我的女友就是这么聪明
Yeah, that's right, my girl's smart.
你有受到一丁点影响吗?
Any of that rub off on you?
有啊 我在考虑要加入消防队
Yes, actually. I'm thinking about signing up for the fire department.
- 你只是想玩警报器吧 - 百分之百正确
- You just wanna play with the siren. - Yeah, one hundred percent.
你有听过那玩意吧?
Have you heard that thing? Whoo-ooh!
然后希望某天能去旅行 对吧?
And then hopefully some traveling at some point, right?
是啊 能去旅行就太棒了
Yeah, traveling would be real nice.
我已经能想像得到
I can see it.
湛蓝的海洋 我们坐在像这样的游艇上
Blue ocean, me and you, a yacht just like this. I'm standing here
阿罗哈!夏威夷
我这样站着 你从后面抱着我
and you're holding me across my chest
身旁游着许多热带鱼
and there's all these tropical fish and...
看着很棒的…
all this amazing...
别理他 他常这样闹人 克里斯 老弟 闹够了
Ignore him. He does this way too often. Chris, dude, cut it out.
是啊 克里斯
Yeah, Chris.
- 克里斯 - 克里斯 这不好笑
- Chris! - Chris, the joke is over.
他怎么还不醒来? 克里斯?他怎么了?
Why isn't he stopping? Chris? What's happening?
- 克里斯 - 嘿
- Chris! - Hey!
- 克里斯 - 克里斯 醒醒 克里斯
- Chris! - Chris! Wake up, Chris!
- 快醒醒 - 别再闹了
- Come on, hey! - Stop kidding around!
天啊 你快去开车 快点
Oh, God. Hey, go grab your car! Go get your car!
撑着点 老弟
Come on, big guy.
加油 你要撑下去
Come on, stay with us.
好 加油
OK, come on.
克里斯
Chris!
克里斯
Chris.
不!
No!
医生
Doctor.
核磁共振成像显示你儿子是额叶出血
The MRI shows bleeding in the frontal lobe of your son's brain.
没有外伤的迹象
There is no sign of trauma,
所以他有可能患有某种动脉瘤
so it's possible he may have some type of aneurism
或是动静脉畸形出血
or a bleeding arterial venous malformation.
拜托
Please.
拜托别离开我
Please don't leave me.
我好爱你
I love you so much.
拜托你
Please.
拜托你回到我身边
Please come back to me.
小莎
Sam.
克里斯?
Chris? Chris?
约翰…
John. John.
克里斯?你们快过来
Chris? You guys.
- 嘿 - 克里斯
- Hey. - Chris.
你还好吗?
Are you good?
事实上 我好得不得了
I've never felt better, actually.
应该看得出来吧
And that's saying something.
是啊 他好多了
Yeah, he's better, all right.
我们还以为要失去你了
We thought we lost you.
我做了一个梦
I had this dream
梦到自己是一只毛毛虫 被困在蛹里
that I was this caterpillar trapped in a cocoon.
里面非常黑
It was really, really dark inside.
我试着挖破蛹 想逃出去
I kept scratching the cocoon, trying to get out,
但怎么样都出不去
but I couldn't get out.
我就像被困在里面 身体都不能动
It was like I was stuck, like I couldn't move my body.
我很害怕
I was so scared.
我觉得自己回不了家了
I didn't think that I was gonna make it home.
后来我听到你的声音
Then I heard your voice.
我渐渐看到…
I started to see like a...
前面有光 我看到有个出口
like a light, and I started to see this way out.
我突然意识到自己就像…
And then... I realized that I was more than I ever thought I was...
一只美丽的蝴蝶
That I was like this beautiful butterfly.
张开翅膀就能飞翔
And I could just fly.
梦里也有一只叫托托的狗吗?
电影精选列表