根据真实故事改编
人生分为两种
There are only two ways to live your life.
一种是仿佛没有任何奇迹存在
One is as though nothing is a miracle.
另一种是奇迹仿佛无所不在
The other is as though everything is a miracle.
我选择相信后者 而且有充分的理由
I choose to believe the latter, and for good reason.
我母亲总是告诉我
My mother is always reminding me,
事情不像表面那么简单
there is often more to things than meets the eye.
只要我们用宏观思维看待人生
That if we can zoom out a little,
就会发现人生早有定数 并非偶然
we'll realize that life is happening for us, not to us.
只要我们愿意敞开心房♥
And if we just allow it to,
这会是一趟美好 且令人赞叹的奇幻旅程
the ride can be beautiful, awesome and fantastic.
她从没说过人生很容易
She never said that it would be easy.
听着 我懂 事情不会总是一帆风顺
Look, I get it, it doesn't always seem like rainbows and butterflies.
克里斯
Chris.
这种时刻要有宏观思维并不容易
It's hard to zoom out in a moment like this.
很难相信我的命运竟是如此
It's hard to believe that this was life happening for me.
克里斯
Chris?
克里斯 拜托醒过来
Chris, please wake up.
或是其他人会遇上这种事
Or for any of us.
这种情况看起来
It certainly didn't feel like there could be anything good
肯定不是什么好事
about this situation.
等等 我有点说太多了
But hang on, I'm getting ahead of myself.
这个故事要从我出生前开始说起
This story really starts years before I was even born...
推进
Pressure!
好样的
Here we go.
在地球另一端有另一个孩子
...with another kid from another part of the world.
- 没事 - 后退
-Safe! -Back off!
得了吧
Come on!
派荷黑上去如何?
What about Jorge?
- 还有胜算吗? - 剩下三分钟
- Does he have the wind? - Three minutes left.
波利瓦尔…过来
Bolivar!Bolivar! Come on.
你上场吧 我需要你到中场去施加压力
You're in. I need you in midfield. You need to put pressure on.
我们需要进球 懂吗? 我们需要取得胜利 靠你了
We need a goal, OK? We need the win. Make it happen.
- 好 - 全靠你了
- OK. - Make it happen.
加油 各位
Let's go, boys!
快攻
Yes! Push it up!
回中线
Get to the middle!
我跟荷黑波利瓦尔 本来是八竿子打不着的关系
Jorge Bolivar and I could not have been further apart.
我来自美国一个中产阶级家庭
I was from a middle-class American family.
荷黑称得上是古巴贵族
Jorge was practically Cuban royalty.
谁都没能料到 我们俩的人生与家庭
Who would have believed that our lives and our families
会用一种出乎意料的方式结合在一起
would come together in a way none of us could have imagined?
手术看起来很成功
The surgery looks to be a success.
他正要被送往加护病房♥
He's on his way to the ICU right now.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
我们不得不移除他的左肺下叶
We did have to remove the lower lobe of his left lung.
他还是能呼吸 但我要提醒你们
He'll still be able to breathe, but I need to warn you,
这种疾病是渐进式的
the disease is progressive.
你们要做好准备面对这个事实
You need to prepare yourself for the fact
你们的儿子可能活不过20岁
that your son most likely won't make it to 20.
我们早被告知过他可能活不过12岁
We were told he wouldn't make it to 12.
我的建议是别让他过度劳累
My advice is to not let him exert himself too much.
他的肺活量不足
He just doesn't have the lung capacity.
爸爸
Papa?
我们在这里 儿子
We're here, son.
你不会有事的
You're going to be all right.
你是一个斗士
You're a fighter.
我是一个斗士
I'm a fighter.
你是一个斗士
You're a fighter.
他确实是一名斗士
And he was a fighter.
他把每一天
He took every day as it came
都当作是向老天借来的
as borrowed time.
你的手♥机♥响了一整个下午 兄弟
Hey, the phone's been ringing for you all afternoon, George.
- 从古巴打来的 - 知道了
-It's from Cuba. -All right.
波利瓦尔
哈喽?
Hello?
荷黑 我一直联♥系♥不上你
Jorge, I've been trying to reach you.
爸爸 是你吗?
Papa? Is that you?
- 是 荷黑 - 怎么回事?
- Yes, Jorge. - What's going on?
都还好吗?
Is everything OK?
我需要你去迈阿密 帮我们安排一些事情
I need you to go to Miami, to help set things up for us.
- 什么时候? - 越快越好
- When? - As soon as possible.
卡斯楚的行事作风…
Castro is becoming...
变得难以预测
unpredictable.
- 卡斯楚只是… - 我们不知道他的下一步要做什么
- Castro is just... - We don't know what he'll do next.
去迈阿密 我们会尽快跟你联♥系♥
Get to Miami. We'll catch up with you as soon as we can.
- 好的 - 革命性…
- OK. OK. - Revolutionary...
这是其中一个 用宏观思维看人生的时刻
This was one of those zoom-out moments.
荷黑的人生早已有所安排
Life was happening for Jorge.
老兄!
Yo!
你在…
What are you...
不…你该不会是在打电动吧?
No. No, no, no. You're not playing video games.
你没看到吗?外头天气这么好
Have you seen it? It's beautiful outside.
来吧 老兄 我们走
Come on, man. Let's go.
起来 出发吧 我们要接布莱恩、马特、杜维尔兄弟
Yo, come on. We gotta get moving. We gotta get Brian, Matt, the Douvilles.
我们要顺路去接他们 出发吧
We gotta pick them up on the way. So let's go.
- 那是谁要开车? - 你啊
- And who's driving? - Um, you are.
老兄 你何时才要去考驾照?
Man, when are you gonna get your license?
既然有你 我为何要去考?
Why would I do that when I got you? Hmm?
投吧
There it is!
嘿!
Yo!
我来守…
Yo, I got you, I got you, I got you.
直接投…
Go, go, go!
这球你当然要进
Of course you'd make that shot.
克里斯 这不好笑
Yo, Chris. Chris, this isn't funny.
克里斯 别闹了
Chris! Stop fucking around.
是空心吗?
Was that a swish?
我很清楚听到是空心
Because I think I distinctly heard a swish right there.
- 嘿 - 怎么了?
- Hey! - Huh?
爸妈要你回家
Mom and Dad want you home.
知道了 我在这里再玩一下 好吗? 等等车上见
Johnny Boy, I'm gonna enjoy this for a minute then I'll get you in the car.
就是现在 大红人
Now, hot shot.
真是的
Jeez, man.
你今天真该跟我们 一起出来玩的 很有趣
You should have come out with us today, it was real fun.
还是算了 我想每个人 都有权享受自己的周末
Or not. Everybody's entitled to their own weekend, I suppose.
你不进去吗?
You're not coming inside?
我有读书会
I got a study session.
好吧 很好…跟你聊得很愉快
OK. All right. Cool, cool. Uh, good chat.
哈喽 亲爱的爸妈 你们最爱的儿子回家了
Hello, dearest parents. Your favorite son has arrived.
该死
Damn it.
好吧 或许是你们第二喜爱的儿子
OK. Maybe your second-favorite son.
- 嘿 妈 - 嘿 亲爱的
- Hey, Mom. - Hey, honey.
我帮你做了三明治 就放在桌上
I made you some sandwiches. They're on the table.
感谢你…
Thanks. Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you.
克里斯格雷戈里收
是你们打开的吗?
Did you open this?
是啊
Yeah.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
但你录取上了洛约拉大学
But you did get into Loyola.
你去那里 柯林会很开心的
I know Colin will be really happy to have you there.
是啊 我…
Yeah. Well, I...
我只是以为我能跟约翰上同一所大学
I guess I just had this idea that John and I would go to the same college
然后可以一起住
and...do the whole roommates thing, you know?
是 我知道
Yeah, I know.
这样吧 我先上楼了
You know what? I think I'm... I'm just gonna go downstairs.
谢谢你的三明治
Thanks for the, uh... the food.
或许你该更用功念书
Maybe you should have worked harder at it.
嘿
Hey.
你很难过吧
Rough one.
是啊 但或许他是对的
Yeah, I don't know. Maybe he's right.
来吧 你老妈需要爱
Come here. Your mom needs some love.
你老妈需要爱的抱抱
电影精选列表