Your mom needs some love.
我很清楚你的伎俩
You know I can see what you're doing.
太明显了
This is kind of obvious.
我只是希望你记住
I just want you to remember
事情不顺利 总是有原因的
that when things don't work out, there's always a reason.
我们或许只是当局者迷
We just might not see it in the moment...
那是什么原因呢?
What's the reason?
若我跟约翰一起去上学 他或许会首次对我展露笑容
John might actually crack a smile for once if I went to school with him?
或许吧
Maybe.
又或着洛约拉大学 有什么正在等着你
And maybe there's something for you at Loyola.
因为人生早已有定数 并非偶然 是吧?
Ah, because life is happening for me, not to me, right?
看我聪明的乖儿子 都有把妈妈的话听进去
Oh! Look at my smart son listening to his mom.
是啊 你说的话 我都能听进去 很奇怪
Yeah. You know, when you say words, I actually hear them, it's weird.
很高兴知道这件事
That's very good to know.
现在我要你打给你哥柯林 告诉他这个好消息
Now, I want you to call your brother Colin and tell him the good news.
遵命 女士
Yes, ma'am.
走开…
Go on, go on.
- 我开玩笑的 - 我过来这边听
- I'm kidding. - I'll just go listen over here.
好的
Yeah, OK.
哥 还好吗?
Hey, man. What's up?
是啊 不…我很好
Yeah. No, no. I'm good.
听着 我打给你是要让你知道
Uh, look, I was just calling to let you know
那个比你帅、更有才 更聪明的小老弟
that your better-looking, more talented, smarter little brother
要去洛约拉就读了 准备好迎接我吧
is coming to Loyola, so get ready.
我妈说得对
My mom was right.
我不得不相信事情发生
I had to trust that there was a bigger reason
一定有更重大的原因
things were happening the way they were.
对荷黑来说也一样
And same for Jorge.
毕竟他已经熬过了20岁 一直活到30岁
After all, he did make it past 20, all the way to 30.
他也差不多要遇见 那个更重大的原因了
And he was just about to meet his bigger reason.
午餐菜单…
Lunch menus. Lunch menus.
- 要菜单吗? - 好的 谢谢
- Menu? - Yes, please.
- 好了 - 这是你第一次搭飞机吗 先生?
- All right. - Is this your first flight, sir?
不 只不过每次都这样
Oh, no. It's like this every time.
- 深呼吸 - 我尽力了
- Deep breaths. - Oh, I'm trying.
相信我
Trust me.
先生
Sir.
我能做些什么 能让你在起飞时轻松一点吗?
Listen, is there anything I can do to make take-off a little easier for you?
你可以牵着我的手
You could hold my hand.
如果你牵着我的手
It would make it a lot easier for me to breathe
能让我比较容易呼吸
if you were holding my hand.
我想这个或许会有点帮助 来吧
I think this might actually help. There you go.
怎么样?
And how's that?
朝正确的方向迈出了一小步
One small step in the right direction.
- 要花生吗? - 更棒了
- Peanuts? - Getting warmer.
拜托 你只要起飞时在就行了
Just... please. Just... Just for take-off.
能告诉我你的名字吗? 以免我要呼叫医生之类的
So, do you have a name, in case I need to summon a medic or something?
- 荷黑 - 荷黑
- Jorge. - Jorge.
你是要去波多黎各谈生意 还是度假呢 荷黑?
Are you in Puerto Rico for business or pleasure, Jorge?
- 谈生意 - 谈生意
- It's business. - Business.
但没想到这么快就变成度假了
But it's quickly shifting to pleasure.
- 什么样的生意呢? - 兰姆酒
- What kind of business? - Rum.
- 兰姆酒? - 是啊
- Rum? - Hm-hmm.
我爸希望我们在上大学前
My father wanted to make sure that we could handle our liquor
- 不要碰酒 - 了解
- before we went to college. - OK.
但事实证明 兰姆酒是我的最爱
Turns out that rum is actually my favorite.
- 你有最喜欢的品牌吗? - 当然是波利瓦尔
- Do you have a favorite brand? - Well... Bolivar, of course.
好吧 这…
OK. Well, this is...
这简直是太巧了
This is more than a coincidence.
你在波利瓦尔工作
Oh! You work for Bolivar.
是的 要起飞了
Bolivar. OK.
- 你不浪费时间的 对吧? - 我没有时间可以浪费
- Well, you don't waste time, do you? - I don't have time to waste.
你办到了
So you made it.
没错
I did.
- 跟你聊得很愉快 - 我也是
- I really enjoyed talking to you. - Me too.
我想我的血液总算流回手指了
I think I've finally got the circulation back in my fingers.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry about that.
你会在迈阿密待很久吗?
In Miami for long?
- 只有今晚 - 我要怎么再次见到你?
- Uh, just tonight. - Oh. And how can I see you again?
你只不过很开心波利瓦尔 是我最爱的酒
You just like that Bolivar is my favorite drink.
那是当然 但我要如何再见到你?
Of course I do, but how can I see you again?
好吧 波利瓦尔先生
All right, Mr. Bolivar.
来看看你是否只是兰姆酒喝多了
Let's see if that's just the rum talking.
波利瓦尔
莱丝莉
最重要的是我们不能自乱阵脚
The most important thing is that we do not skip a beat.
她叫什么名字?
What's her name?
- 未来的荷黑波利瓦尔夫人 - 什么?
- It's the future Mrs. Jorge Bolivar. - What?
两位
Boys!
请专心
Focus!
继续工作吧
Let's get to work.
一如往常 下周的上课内容 都列在教学大纲里了
As always, readings for next week are listed in the syllabus,
还有提醒你们 那个随堂小考 会占你们成绩的30%
and a reminder that pop quizzes make up 30 percent of your grade.
了解吧?
Hint, hint.
- 下周见 - 30%
- Thirty percent. - See you next week.
不好意思 是我的不对
Aw, excuse me. My bad.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不好意思 我很抱歉
Oh! I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
是我的不对 我…
That's my fault. I, um...
我没有…是我的不对…
I, I didn't, um... That's... it's my fault. Um...
先失陪了
Excuse me.
先失陪了
Excuse me.
好了 快就座
All right. Let's get settled.
嘿
Hey.
你也有修这堂课吗?
Are you in this class also?
有啊
Yeah.
有啊 这…
Yeah. This...
没有
Nope.
不…我是上一堂课的
No, uh... I was.
我要…我要走了
I'm... I'm gonna go now.
抱歉…
Sorry for the...
很抱歉
Excuse me.
我说不上来 那家伙真的好臭
I don't know. The dude just smells.
那才叫室友 兄弟
That's roommates, man.
等等 你有跟他说过这件事吗?
Wait. Have you asked him about it?
我担心他有囤物癖
I'm worried he's one of those... one of those hoarders
会在床底留着一堆吃了一半的鸡肉
who leaves half-eaten chicken carcasses under his bed.
- 好恶心 你有确认吗? - 我才不敢
- Gross. Have you checked? - I'm scared to.
但那味道太臭了 还是得去确认一下
The smell's so bad, though, I'm gonna have to.
总之 替我祈祷吧
Yeah. Anyway, pray for me.
- 祝你好运 老兄 - 回头见
- Yeah. Good luck, man. - See ya.
他究竟在说什么?
What is he talking about?
兄弟 你似乎有点心不在焉 上大学第一个月还不习惯吗?
Hey, bro, you seem a little dazed. First month of college getting to you?
- 我满脑子都是一个身影 - 什么?
- I had a vision. - Huh?
- 一个身影 - 什么身影 克里斯?
- A vision. - What's a vision, Chris?
我从没见过如此美丽的女孩
It was the most beautiful girl that I've ever seen.
真的 我此生从没见过
Seriously, in my entire life.
- 是吗? - 是啊
- Yeah? - Yeah.
你通常不会因为女孩而感到心慌意乱
You are not usually one to get flustered about a girl.
我知道 但她就像是天使一样 兄弟
I know. But she's, like, angelic, man.
她的身影一直浮现在我眼前
It was this vision, like, right in front of me.
我得再去见她一面 我无心上课了 我必须见她…
I gotta see her again. I can't go to class. I gotta see her.
冷静 老兄
Hey, hey! Slow your roll, dude.
- 我是认真的 - 学校里有很多女孩 克里斯
- I'm serious. - There will be plenty of girls, Chris.
这女孩不一样 老兄 她不一样
Not like this one, man. Not like this one.
我哥说得对
My brother was right.
我只是大一新生 有很多女孩等着我去认识
I was only a freshman, and there would be plenty of girls.
但她就在我面前
But she was right in front of me.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉 我迷路了
I'm so sorry, I was lost.
- 是你 - 是你
- You. - You.
加入安全巡逻队
电影精选列表