furthest removed from all light and warmth.
远离阳光和温暖
This is six.
这是6
It's goddamn five. I think I see the pattern.
这是该死的5 我看到地毯的图案了
Yes, I can see the pattern.
我能看到图案
Mike.
麦克
Mike, can you hear me?
麦克 听到我了吗
Michael, where the hell are you? Lily.
麦克 你到底在哪里 莉莉
Michael?
麦克
Mike. Lily.
麦克 莉莉
Michael, can you hear me?
麦克 听到我了吗
Lily.
莉莉
Oh my God. Thank God. Jesus, I've been trying to get through!
谢天谢地 我一直在找你
Did you call the cops?
你报♥警♥了吗
Yeah yeah, they're at the hotel.
报了 他们就在酒店
Didn't you say the Dolphin? Yes.
你刚才说的是海豚酒店吗 是的
You're sure? Yes yes, 1408.
你确定 是的 1408房♥
Mike, they're in 1408.
麦克 警♥察♥现在就在1408房♥
The room's empty.
房♥间是空的
Mike?
麦克
Michael, can you hear me?
麦克 听到我了吗
Michael?
麦克
Michael, where the hell are you?
麦克 你到底在什么地方
I'm afraid I can't express myself in this climate.
我现在好冷 没法和你解释清楚
Calm down, okay? We'll figure this out.
冷静下 会有办法的
Don't panic. I'm supposed to die here.
别慌 我要死了
Michael, stop it! You're not gonna die, okay?
麦克 别这样 你不会死的
Don't move. I can be there in 15 minutes.
别走 我15分钟就能赶到酒店
Mike? Michael?
麦克 麦克
15 minutes isn't enough time.
15分钟 时间不够
It'll be too late. No, it won't be too late.
太晚了 不 不会晚的
Lily. Don't...
莉莉 别...
Actually, 15 minutes is perfect.
15分钟正好 太好了
It's perfect. Just come up. Come now.
来吧 现在就过来
Good, yes. I need you.
好的 我需要你
You've always been someone I can count on.
现在我就指望你了 莉莉
I know we haven't talked a lot since... since Katie died,
我知道凯蒂死后我们很少沟通
but I need you, sweetie. Wait!
但是我需要你 亲爱的 等等
I can't explain it here.
现在我不能和你解释
You just have to come here and talk to me.
你快过来 我们好好谈谈
I miss you too, but...
我也想你 但...
When you get here, don't talk to anybody.
你到了之后 不要和任何人说话
Just come straight up to the 14th floor.
直接到1408房♥来找我
Walk through the door. Shut up! Shut up!
走进来 闭嘴 闭嘴
It's life or death, sweetie.
这事关生死 亲爱的
Do not come up to the room!
千万别来
Okay. Don't come up to the room!
好的 千万别过来
I need to talk to you about Katie. Don't! Shut up!
我要和你谈谈凯蒂 闭嘴不要
Lily, don't listen to him! Yes, good.
莉莉 别听他的 恩 好
It's a trick! Don't come up here! I'll be right there.
那是圈套千万别过来 我一会儿就到
Lily! Lily!
莉莉 莉莉
My baby! My baby!
我的孩子 我的孩子
She's heading for the rocks!
我们正冲向礁石
I don't want to die!
我不想死
Oh God!
天啊
Man overboard!
有人落水了
Come on!
妈的
Are you okay, buddy?
你还好吗 老兄
Hey, are you breathing?
你能呼吸吗
Come on, talk to me.
快 和我说话啊
You guys, give me a hand here!
你们来帮帮我
Dr. Edwards to Oncology, please.
爱德华医生 请到肿瘤科来
Hey.
嘿
How are you feeling?
感觉怎么样
Am I out? You're okay. You're okay.
我出来了 你没事 你没事
Lie down, lie down, lie down. Lie down, lie down, lie down.
躺下 躺下吧
You're okay. You're in the hospital.
没事了 你在医院
Hospital where? In New York?
哪里的医院 纽约吗
New York? No no, you're in LA.
不是纽约 在洛杉矶
You got hit on the head with your board.
你的头撞到冲浪板上了
I can't believe you still surf.
难以置信 你现在还在玩冲浪
You flew here just for me?
你飞过来就是为了看我
Yeah. Yeah, I was worried.
是的 我很担心
They called.
他们打电♥话♥来通知我
I think I'm still listed as your next of kin.
认为我们还是夫妻
Okay, I'm not in New York.
好的 我不在纽约
I'm out. Why do you keep saying that?
我出来了 为什么你一直这么说
I was in New York. I was trapped.
我在纽约时被困住了
In New York, I was dying
差点就死了
in this Kafkaesque hotel,
在那个闹鬼的酒店
the Dolphin.
海豚酒店
What? The Dolphin Hotel on 45th and Lex.
什么 海豚酒店 莱克星顿大街45号♥
I spoke with you there. 45th and Lex?
我和你说过的 莱克星顿大街45号♥
I called you. I've never heard of it.
我和你通过话 我从来没听说过
You're gonna be okay. You just need to rest.
你没事的 好好休息下
Oh, we have a winner.
被开罚单了
600 bucks.
600美元
Unbelievable.
太美了
I can see why you live here.
现在知道为什么你要住这了
Why did you leave?
你为什么离开
Because every time I looked at you, I saw her face.
因为一看到你 我就想起她
I think it's pretty clear.
很明显
I think in the dream the room's your subconscious
梦里那个房♥间就是你的潜意识
and it brought up a lot of stuff.
让你想起很多事
That's a good thing for you.
这对你来说是件好事
But this was... I mean, I was down the rabbit hole.
但这... 真的是太可怕了
I was rattled. I was shook up.
我当时极其不安 恐惧
And I can't shake it. I think after dinner
都吓呆了 我想晚饭后
you should drive me back to the hospital,
你该带我去医院检查下
check me into the psych unit.
看我的神经系统是不是还正常
You look really great.
你看上去真美
I can't believe I'm sitting here with you.
真不敢相信我们现在在一起
Tell me about it.
我也是啊
Is everything all right? Can I get you anything else?
请问还有什么需要的吗
I'll have another glass of wine, please. The same.
再给我来一杯同样的酒
Mike?
麦克
Yeah, I'll have another tequila...
我要一杯龙舌兰
Patron, chilled, double.
冰的 双倍量
Be right back.
马上就来
Katie was there.
凯蒂也在那儿
Can you imagine
你能想象吗
what it feels like to have the sensation?
能想象到是什么感觉吗
I mean, the very real sensation
我说的是那种真切的感觉
that I talked to her, like, two days ago?
就好像我2天前才和她说过话
I talked to her, saw her, touched her.
和她交谈 看着她 触摸到她
Yeah.
是啊
I see her every night when I shut my eyes.
每晚一闭上眼我就能看到她
Yeah, but it was so vivid.
但那感觉太真切了
It was so real.
太真实了
Maybe you should write about it.
也许你应该写写这个
About Katie? Shit.
写凯蒂? 开什么玩笑
You always were tougher than me. Why not?
你一直比我坚强 为什么不
Seriously, it sounds like
真的 看上去
you're ready to deal with this stuff.
你已经可以坦然面对这个问题了
Can you stay?
你能留下来吗?
I'm sorry.
对不起
Okay, we have got 148.
是148号♥
148 is gonna be right about...
148号♥就在...
So if you'd like to sign on the line.
好了 在这里签个字
Hey! Hey, man!
伙计
You've been gone a while.
你好久没来了
电影精选列表